Ignoring the balancing, the reworks of weapon branches have been good, particularly those that are conditional and can be counterplayed (i.e. royal boots, new axe q, etc..) please more

• Ignoring the balancing, the reworks of weapon branches have been good, particularly those that are conditional and can be counterplayed (i.e. royal boots, new axe q, etc..) please more

Generally its great to have more variety of skills to pick from, i like the addition of the new fire q, the new axe q (dont like the standing animation tho as it makes the combat feel clunky), etc.

also royal boots is a very good example of good design, the ramp up time to give you time to react and counter it plus the bonus it grants when it goes through... it might have some balancing issues in that the ramp up in my opinion is too fast and/or the reward afterwards considering the short marching time is too great...

my only critic here is that there was a little oversight in balancing in that that e.g. curse root doesnt affect the march, which means that the boots alone basically can counter the whole curse branch... which should not be possible..

the bearpaws E with the cd redcution when hitting enemies as well as the hallowfall E, or the new conditional Q of axes (resetting cd or go on with the next activation)..

GREAT SKILL DESIGN! because it is conditional, players have more choices, hence chance of doing mistakes is greater and chance of playing good is harder thus
      increasing the gap between good players and bad players..

sadly most skills are still skill of the old iteration and of the type fire and forget... thus having a low skill cap...

i m sure devs are planning to rework those skills at some time and am excited for it!!!

i think league as inspiration can server great ideas, as their new champs do have alot of creative design..

would love to see some skills evolving around class phantasy, e.g. maybe have fire some kind of conditional skill that stacks up, and at certain stack it can even purge movement speed or something like that...
      or have ice staffs have upong reaching certain condition the ability to freeze opponents...

or have bow players the ability to switch between different arrow types, like frost/fire arrows..

and melee weapons like maces to have certain passives that let you stick to enemies by slowing them (when certain conditions are met, that can also be countered)
    • Skills need update and rework from time to time to keep the meta fresh

its mostly good except for the fact that changes come very slowly
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode