Energy Surge Season Schedule

• Energy Surge Season Schedule

Energy Surge Season
      Between Guild Seasons 13 and 14, there will be a shorter standalone season with its own unique rules and schedule. This season will be called the Energy Surge season, as it will offer increased Invasion Days that are much closer together than usual, and with greatly increasing Season Point rewards and Siphoned Energy rewards each time. The Season Point Score will also qualify guilds to determine the Hideout HQ declaration rights for Season 14.

Here is an explanation about the upcoming Hideout HQs: Dev Update: Outland Power Balance, Next Season and Update Progress

Read on for important dates, season rules, and other essential info...

Important Dates
      • September 25, 2021 (Saturday): Season starts, Invasion Day #1, all Territories Reset
      • September 26, 2021 (Sunday): Scoring starts (by time zone)
      • September 27, 2021 (Monday): Territory Battles Start
      • October 9, 2021 (Saturday): Invasion Day #2 - Energy/Season Point Storage Payout, all Territories Reset, TERRITORY AND CASTLE SCORING DOUBLES, DOUBLE SIPHONED ENERGY FROM MAGES
      • October 23, 2021 (Saturday): Invasion Day #3 - Energy/Season Point Storage Payout, all Territories Reset, TERRITORY AND CASTLE SCORING TRIPLES, TRIPLE SIPHONED ENERGY FROM MAGES
      • October 30, 2021 (Saturday): TERRITORY AND CASTLE SCORING QUADRUPLES, QUADRUPLE SIPHONED ENERGY FROM MAGES (no Reset / Invasion)
      • November 6, 2021 (Saturday): Final Territory Battles, Scoring of Territories and Castles Ends, Energy/Season Point Storage Payout
      • November 7, 2021 (Sunday): Final Crystal League Matches
      • November 8, 2021 (Monday): Season Ends at 9:59 UTC
      Details
      September 25, 2021: Start of Season
      • The Guild Season and the season-long Guild Challenge start at 11:00 UTC
      • Ownership of territories in the Outlands is reset, and they can be reclaimed by guilds starting at the following times:
        • Saturday at 18:00 UTC for territories with primetimes of 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, or 21:00 UTC
        • Sunday at 01:00 UTC for territories with primetimes of 00:00, 03:00, or 05:00 UTC
      • Guardian bosses must be defeated to claim a territory (balanced for about 5 players)
      September 26, 2021: Territory / Castle Scoring Begins

Territory Scoring:
      Siphoning Mages:
      • Territory points are generated by Siphoning Mages, which spawn dynamically (1.5h, 2h, 3h, 6h) until the maximum of four are present
      • Mages can be killed by any player outside the territory owner's alliance, and drop Siphoned Energy
      • Killing Mages also gives Season Points based on the following formula: Max. Daily Territory Points x 0.1125
      • Siphoned Energy can be withdrawn/deposited by Guild Masters and Right Hands
      Castle Scoring:
      • Castles score 115, 160, 205, 250, 295, or 340 Season Points every six hours, with those closer to the center of the Outlands giving more points. Scoring takes place at 0:00, 6:00, 12:00, and 18:00 UTC.
      • Castle Outposts score 20, 26, 32, 38, 44, or 50 Season Points every three hours, with those closer to the center of the Outlands giving more points.
      September 27, 2021: Territory Battles Start

For details of open-world territory control, see: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/122485

October 9, 2021: Invasion Day #2, POINTS DOUBLED, ENERGY DOUBLED
      • DOUBLE POINTS for Territories, Castles, Castle Outposts and Mage Raiding
      • DOUBLE SIPHONED ENERGY from Siphoning Mages
      • All territory claims are dropped at 10:00 UTC
      • Territories become reclaimable and Guardian Bosses spawn
      • Territories with a primetime starting at 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 UTC become claimable at 18:00 UTC on Saturday
      • Territories with a primetime starting at 00:00, 03:00, 05:00 UTC become claimable at 01:00 UTC on Sunday
      October 23, 2021: Invasion Day #3, POINTS TRIPLED
      • TRIPLE POINTS for Territories, Castles, Castle Outposts and Mage Raiding
      • TRIPLE SIPHONED ENERGY from Siphoning Mages
      • All territory claims are dropped at 10:00 UTC
      • Territories become reclaimable and Guardian Bosses spawn
      • Territories with a primetime starting at 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 UTC become claimable at 18:00 UTC on Saturday
      • Territories with a primetime starting at 00:00, 03:00, 05:00 UTC become claimable at 01:00 UTC on Sunday
      October 30, 2021: POINTS QUADRUPLED
      • QUADRUPLE POINTS for Territories, Castles, Castle Outposts and Mage Raiding
      • QUADRUPLE SIPHONED ENERGY from Siphoning Mages
      • Not an Invasion Day - territories remain with their current owners
      November 6, 2021: Last Call for Territory Battles
      • Point scoring ends for each territory at the end of its downtime, and territories cannot be challenged afterward
      • Final 20v20 Crystal League Matches
      November 7, 2021: Final 5v5 Crystal League Matches
      • Final 5v5 Crystal League Matches of the season
      November 8, 2021: Season Ends
      • The season officially ends right before maintenance (9:59 UTC) and a winner is declared
      Changes for the Energy Surge Season

In addition to its unique schedule, rules, and point escalation, this season also introduces several changes to guild warfare in general. These changes are intended to be ongoing (i.e. continue into Season 14 and beyond), though of course the rules of guild warfare are subject to additional changes with each new season.

Hideout Changes
      Hideouts now require a channel to enter for players who have not set the Hideout as "Home". This change is intended to reduce the safety provided by having multiple allied Hideouts in a single zone. The following conditions apply:
      • If a player has set "Home" in a Hideout, they can still instantly enter it without a channel
      • The protection bubble granted when leaving a Hideout no longer breaks with open-world interactions, making it possible to safely channel back into a Hideout without losing the bubble
      • Additionally, players with their Home set in a Hideout within the Roads of Avalon will no longer lose their Home setting when using the Travel Planner and then traveling through a Realmgate in a Royal City
      Earning HQ Hideouts

During the season, guilds will have the opportunity to earn HQ Hideout status for one of their Hideouts beginning with Season 14. Please note that these numbers are balanced for the Energy Surge season, and the various Season Point and zone type requirements will likely change in future seasons.

Season Point ThresholdMax Zone Quality LevelMax Zone Tier

Additionally, only the top 600 guilds of the season can qualify for an HQ Hideout.

Earning an HQ Hideout in the Energy Surge Season

Castle Outpost Changes
      • Removed doors of Castle Outposts to make them easier to conquer for small groups and encourage more guerilla warfare
      • Warning messages when Castle Outposts are under attack are now only displayed in the guild chat, to reduce the number of onscreen messages for guild members
      • Time until next guard wave spawns: 120 seconds → 60 seconds
      New Artifacts Added
      Mysterious new artifacts have begun appearing as mob and chest drops in the open world. While their exact purpose is currently unknown, and they cannot yet be used for crafting, they are certain to prove useful in the future…

Crystal League Match Schedule
      As the Energy Surge Season runs on a unique timeline, the frequency and timings for Crystal League Matches has been adjusted. See the table below for the changes:

5v5 Crystal League
      Crystal League Tokens for level 4 - 6 will now be tradeable. We are adding an additional level 4 match to each one 30 Minutes after the current ones. Aside from that, there will be an additional level 8 match on the last Sunday of the season (07.11.2021).

Full 5v5 Schedule

Token LevelMatch FrequencyTime Slots (UTC)TradeableSeason Points (per player)Item Power Soft CapLethalityDaily Point Limit
      Level 1daily2:00, 2:30
      13:00, 13:30
      20:00, 20:30
      yes1900 (hard-capped)Non-Lethal0
      Level 2daily2:00, 2:30

yes5900Full Loot50
      Level 3daily2:00, 2:30

yes151,100Full Loot200
      Level 4every two days2:00, 2:30

no → yes401,200Full Loot600
      Level 5every Tuesday and Saturday2:30, 13:30 20:30no → yes1001,300Full Loot1,500
      Level 6every Saturday14:00, 21:00, 3:00no2501,400Full Loot4,000
      Level 7Saturday, every 2 weeks14:30, 21:30, 3:30no6001,500Full Loot7,000
      Level 8Sunday, once a month

and Last Sunday of the Season
      19:00no1,6001,600Full Loot15,000
      Level 9Last Sunday of the Season20:00no5,0001,700Full Loot50,000

20v20 Crystal League
      We are adding an additional level 3 match to each one 30 Minutes after the current ones. Aside from that, there will be an additional level 6 match on the last Saturday of the season (06.11.2021).

Full 20v20 Schedule

Token LevelMatch FrequencyTime Slots (UTC)Silver Cost to buySilver Prize Poolavrg. # of Artefacts
      (per player)
      TradableSeason Points (per player)Item Power Soft CapLethalityDaily Point Limit
      Level 1daily1:00, 1:30

12:00, 12:30
      19:00, 19:30
      100,000200,0000yes2900 (hard-capped)Non-lethal750
      Level 2daily1:00, 1:30

12:00,12:30,
      200,000400,00010yes15900Full Loot750
      Level 3every Tuesday

and Friday
      1:00, 1:30

12:00, 12:30
      800,00011yes351,100Full Loot1,800
      Level 4every Saturday1:00,12:00,19:001,000,00012yes601,300Full Loot3,000
      Level 5Saturday, every 2 weeks1:30,

12:30,
      19:30
      1,300,00014yes2001,500Full Loot8,000
      Level 6once a month

and Last Saturday of the Season
      17:002,000,00016yes -> no7501,600Full Loot20,000
      Level 7Last Saturday of the Season18:004,500,00020no2,5001,700Full Loot70,000

The post was edited 4 times, last by Retroman ().

• These changes for outposts are horrible, it will reduce skirmishes and outposts will take about 10s to kill the mobs and 30s to kill the lord. Holders of outposts now have less time to react in a zone. Instead of gates being repaired will the waves be reset, are the guards being buffed?
      Outposts are already ridiculously easy to take as a solo player, a t6 hammer can easily smash the gates of an outpost. There is already plenty of guerilla warfare, chasing 3 man groups around as they rotate to kill waves on 3-5 outposts just to snake loot from one, now it's easier and faster. The issue with the lack of skirmishes is the game has been more focused on instanced non-sandbox content where a majority of the game's population exists.

PrintsKaspian wrote:

Castle Outpost Changes
      • Removed doors of Castle Outposts to make them easier to conquer for small groups and encourage more guerilla warfare
      • Warning messages when Castle Outposts are under attack are now only displayed in the guild chat, to reduce the number of onscreen messages for guild members

• Hi, maybe I am not as experienced in the game as many other people who can be considered veterans, but I want to ask you a question, because these restarts are only done in the black zone, they must also be done on the habitable roads. of Avalon.

This gives the medium guilds the opportunity to take a territory, which today we are dominated by alliances that also dominate the black zone in some cases. T7 maps

I think this would also give more game content to small and medium guilds.

It is a simple opinion. I hope it is heard.
    • Wulfencurse wrote:

These changes for outposts are horrible, it will reduce skirmishes and outposts will take about 10s to kill the mobs and 30s to kill the lord. Holders of outposts now have less time to react in a zone. Instead of gates being repaired will the waves be reset, are the guards being buffed?
      Outposts are already ridiculously easy to take as a solo player, a t6 hammer can easily smash the gates of an outpost. There is already plenty of guerilla warfare, chasing 3 man groups around as they rotate to kill waves on 3-5 outposts just to snake loot from one, now it's easier and faster. The issue with the lack of skirmishes is the game has been more focused on instanced non-sandbox content where a majority of the game's population exists.

PrintsKaspian wrote:

Castle Outpost Changes

Na its a good change. You have to mass up and stay on the Outpost to defend it. Cant take multiple ones. The Goal is local warfare with small numbers. We are gonna go and contest outposts with 5-8 men and we will only need 4 minutes so come and fight
    • Tipx wrote:

How will season rewards work? Doesn't look like the season is even going to last 65 days. Wasn't around for the avalonian invasion season, how was it then?
      The reward requirement is automatically calculated depending on the length of the season. Guild members have to be part of the same guild for 75% of the season's duration. So in the Energy Surge Season with a duration of 43 days that means 33 days (rounded up).

Cheers,
      Retro
    • Look excited to everyone. But the most important thing wasn't mentioned...

- How many SS point required for the HQ Hideout ?

With this dummy season, new guild will able to have HQ hideout or not ? ( i.e they creat a new guild in the middle of SS 14 that don't have rank for dummy ss? )
    • So again not even a chance for small gilds like 5 people to get HQ hideout. We have never get more then 4000 points in season. We never do castles or attacks or mages etc, because we are to small and this content just is not suitable for us. We are small, we like to gather and not kill so much. We want to enjoy the game not fight all the time. Please lower this 10 000 for 2500 so we dont have to spend all our free time to just get the chance to get HQ hideout ability , we want to enjoy the game also, not all the time grind and fear to be killed. Otherwise there is no use to this update for small guilds and again only big guilds will have the chance. What about little ones where is only 5 or 10 people, we want to get chance also. Stop harrassing us small ones, there is lots of guilds who never want to go big, they want to play with irl friends and have fun, but again, we cant go and use this feature because this game only looks for huge guilds and large battles etc. For even once, put yourselves in small guild shoes and understand that if you really want more new and old players to black zones you have to give solo players and small guilds chance and protection so they also are have interest and chance to come. I have played this games since second alpha and still i am in the yellow zones because i just cant go to the black zone, i die all the time there, no interest at all. It is pointless for me. Game just does not allow me to go there. I just cant stand to lose all my items every single time i go there. There are so so so many players who want to try out black zones, but they cant because if they die too many times it comes pointless to them and you lose again so many players interest about black zones. Give us some protection against gankers or some shield so we cant attack and they cant and halve the fame and gathering stuff or sell the shield in cash shop , do whatever needed to protect us there. Otherwise you do same mistakes all the time and lose so many players year after year because you just dont listen small ones. I hope you understand the big problem what small guilds and solo players have.
      Smile because sun shines every day!
      There is some days where you just cant see the sun because of, but remember, sun always shines, every day!
    • FriendlyFoe wrote:

So again not even a chance for small gilds like 5 people to get HQ hideout. We have never get more then 4000 points in season. We never do castles or attacks or mages etc, because we are to small and this content just is not suitable for us. We are small, we like to gather and not kill so much. We want to enjoy the game not fight all the time. Please lower this 10 000 for 2500 so we dont have to spend all our free time to just get the chance to get HQ hideout ability , we want to enjoy the game also, not all the time grind and fear to be killed. Otherwise there is no use to this update for small guilds and again only big guilds will have the chance. What about little ones where is only 5 or 10 people, we want to get chance also. Stop harrassing us small ones, there is lots of guilds who never want to go big, they want to play with irl friends and have fun, but again, we cant go and use this feature because this game only looks for huge guilds and large battles etc. For even once, put yourselves in small guild shoes and understand that if you really want more new and old players to black zones you have to give solo players and small guilds chance and protection so they also are have interest and chance to come. I have played this games since second alpha and still i am in the yellow zones because i just cant go to the black zone, i die all the time there, no interest at all. It is pointless for me. Game just does not allow me to go there. I just cant stand to lose all my items every single time i go there. There are so so so many players who want to try out black zones, but they cant because if they die too many times it comes pointless to them and you lose again so many players interest about black zones. Give us some protection against gankers or some shield so we cant attack and they cant and halve the fame and gathering stuff or sell the shield in cash shop , do whatever needed to protect us there. Otherwise you do same mistakes all the time and lose so many players year after year because you just dont listen small ones. I hope you understand the big problem what small guilds and solo players have.
      This shield exists. Its called yellow Zone.
      I feel you and I understand your problems with the blackzone and bigger groups.

The problem with changing the rules so everyone can be in the blackzone is that it wouldnt mean anyhting anymore, but not just that you wouldnt enjoy it because you wouldnt survive. Its Evolution, its life, you got to be able to adapt and learn and you arent willing to do that - and thats okay no problem, I wish you funa nd luck but for the world to change so you can live in the blackzone would require this game to turn into farming simulator - you know change its entire nature..
      Most players in the Blackzone had to change and learn and take some tough lessons and even for veteran players these lessons are constantly incoming :)

This change already is for you, you can now find a small/medium guild that doesnt take much from you and you can join with all your friends and live in the blackzone.
      But as long as you arent curious and willing to adapt a bit you will miss a lot of the fun and opportunities this game has in store
    • jack12 wrote:

FriendlyFoe wrote:

So again not even a chance for small gilds like 5 people to get HQ hideout. We have never get more then 4000 points in season. We never do castles or attacks or mages etc, because we are to small and this content just is not suitable for us. We are small, we like to gather and not kill so much. We want to enjoy the game not fight all the time. Please lower this 10 000 for 2500 so we dont have to spend all our free time to just get the chance to get HQ hideout ability , we want to enjoy the game also, not all the time grind and fear to be killed. Otherwise there is no use to this update for small guilds and again only big guilds will have the chance. What about little ones where is only 5 or 10 people, we want to get chance also. Stop harrassing us small ones, there is lots of guilds who never want to go big, they want to play with irl friends and have fun, but again, we cant go and use this feature because this game only looks for huge guilds and large battles etc. For even once, put yourselves in small guild shoes and understand that if you really want more new and old players to black zones you have to give solo players and small guilds chance and protection so they also are have interest and chance to come. I have played this games since second alpha and still i am in the yellow zones because i just cant go to the black zone, i die all the time there, no interest at all. It is pointless for me. Game just does not allow me to go there. I just cant stand to lose all my items every single time i go there. There are so so so many players who want to try out black zones, but they cant because if they die too many times it comes pointless to them and you lose again so many players interest about black zones. Give us some protection against gankers or some shield so we cant attack and they cant and halve the fame and gathering stuff or sell the shield in cash shop , do whatever needed to protect us there. Otherwise you do same mistakes all the time and lose so many players year after year because you just dont listen small ones. I hope you understand the big problem what small guilds and solo players have.
      This shield exists. Its called yellow Zone.I feel you and I understand your problems with the blackzone and bigger groups.

The problem with changing the rules so everyone can be in the blackzone is that it wouldnt mean anyhting anymore, but not just that you wouldnt enjoy it because you wouldnt survive. Its Evolution, its life, you got to be able to adapt and learn and you arent willing to do that - and thats okay no problem, I wish you funa nd luck but for the world to change so you can live in the blackzone would require this game to turn into farming simulator - you know change its entire nature..
      Most players in the Blackzone had to change and learn and take some tough lessons and even for veteran players these lessons are constantly incoming :)

This change already is for you, you can now find a small/medium guild that doesnt take much from you and you can join with all your friends and live in the blackzone.
      But as long as you arent curious and willing to adapt a bit you will miss a lot of the fun and opportunities this game has in store
      Understood, but thing is that small guilds have again not even chance. Playing game should be fun not be another work day to grind every day 3 hours to even get to the black zone to get this 10 000 together. 3000 is more than enough fos mall guild to get HQ hideout. That what i want to change. That is the problem, they dont even see the small guilds but world is not only big guilds, gvg, ganking and killing. If the game wants to survive, developers should also listen majority of its players what is small guilds and solo players, over 80% of the player base in all mmorpg games.
      There is some days where you just cant see the sun because of, but remember, sun always shines, every day!
    • I havent played other MMO´s but I feel that Albion is a bit different. and I like that it is difficult and not just a game you log on and can get success easy. I hope they do not listen to solo players. there are so many games out there that you can have fun in. albion is fun in a different way.

You are right of course the game should be fun and not just work, especially albion can be very "job-like".

My Question to you is, dont you want to deserve a HideOut? The bar with the 10k points is low, so low that I think there could be 5-6 HQ in every single Q1 zone soon. Even if they reduced the Season Point threshold it will be a giant slaughter with all these groups in the Blackzone. and in a fight one side always looses.
      Albion is not a perfect sandbox but there are incredibly manys of ways to win, and that is ultimately what everyone has to figure out how to do. At times this challenge gets to you, but its also very fun to climb and every achieved step is brilliant.

Cheers. I like that we can have a decent back and forth without turning negative and attacking like i have seen so often on the internet.
      I wish you a good day and lots of fun in albion!
    • jack12 wrote:

I havent played other MMO´s but I feel that Albion is a bit different. and I like that it is difficult and not just a game you log on and can get success easy. I hope they do not listen to solo players. there are so many games out there that you can have fun in. albion is fun in a different way.

You are right of course the game should be fun and not just work, especially albion can be very "job-like".

My Question to you is, dont you want to deserve a HideOut? The bar with the 10k points is low, so low that I think there could be 5-6 HQ in every single Q1 zone soon. Even if they reduced the Season Point threshold it will be a giant slaughter with all these groups in the Blackzone. and in a fight one side always looses.
      Albion is not a perfect sandbox but there are incredibly manys of ways to win, and that is ultimately what everyone has to figure out how to do. At times this challenge gets to you, but its also very fun to climb and every achieved step is brilliant.

Cheers. I like that we can have a decent back and forth without turning negative and attacking like i have seen so often on the internet.
      I havent played other MMO´s but I feel that Albion is a bit different. and I like that it is difficult and not just a game you log on and can get success easy. I hope they do not listen to solo players. there are so many games out there that you can have fun in. albion is fun in a different way.

jack12 wrote:

Thanks for the friendly thoughts. I just want to say that we have small guild where are my irl friends and we all have played more than 2 years now and never got more than guild season 4000+ points, it measn to us we cant agan never go to black zone with our guild then because most of us imagine that have jobs and children and game developers dont count that then i think. Game should never feel like another job because players want to come to the game to have fun not to go one job to another one. This is problem.There is simple solution on that so new small gilds or exploiters cant use that to make lots of small HQ s. Make that if the small guild has have active for at least year it can do it with 5000 points. and new small guilds then more or something, to avoid exploiters to use that fast. And or make some extra activities what give small, only small guilds , lets say max 20 active people chance to earn points some other way, special dungeons, activities, only for very small guilds. the problem is that big guilds have territory things and outposts and whatever acrtivities where small guilds just cant participate. If they add some small guild focused activities, then maybe this 10 000 is doable not losing game fun and not turning game to another job.