[SUGGESTION] Adjust Bow of Badon E hitbox to be smaller!

• Combat Balance
    • badon arrow is larger than noise eraser though

the animation size that is
      so why should the hit box be smaller if its larger than noise eraser
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • yes?

there are many other hitboxes in the game which are slight larger than animation size so you want to nerf every single one of them?

and btw that last pic the hit box is still reasonable

you should have seen the old ones in warbow before roads of avalon those hit boxes were huge.
      1 cm in to the side of the character also consider a hit

take your thumb and cover the projectile that is your estimated hit box it the rat is still in it so i consider hit and also the rat it box is a circle so it is larger then the rat animation it self
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• Deathskills wrote:

except nerfing them like this will make the game truly unplayable for anyone with 80+ of ping on those skill shot spells.

and why can't you reply directly without pictures in the forum, that is painful and prevents people from quoting you too...
      Hiya!

So these are responses from RKO himself over discord we are on! So I am just messenger :)
    • @Deathskills

chillax

guy probaly have some issues not need to steam roll him over it

and besides SBI has tried to fix this in the past

This game is not super high end where hit boxes are like super accurate
      take rainbow 6 siege, Call of duty and even fortnite
      those has pretty advance hit detection hit boxes due to the nature of the game

here the game is pretty "Toned down". sure while there are ubsured hit boxes from time to time but most hit boxes are quite balanced at the moment

just keep in mind the player and mob's hit boxes are circles larger than the animation it self and projectiles have rectangle hit boxes with some tolerence on both sides

• The_Support_God wrote:

@Deathskills

chillax

guy probaly have some issues not need to steam roll him over it

and besides SBI has tried to fix this in the past

This game is not super high end where hit boxes are like super accurate
      take rainbow 6 siege, Call of duty and even fortnite
      those has pretty advance hit detection hit boxes due to the nature of the game

here the game is pretty "Toned down". sure while there are ubsured hit boxes from time to time but most hit boxes are quite balanced at the moment

just keep in mind the player and mob's hit boxes are circles larger than the animation it self and projectiles have rectangle hit boxes with some tolerence on both sides
      I agree with you, didn't want to seem too pushy, just feel super weird that the guy can't be bothered to get himself on the forum, hate when people use others as parrots just out of laziness (or at least that's how it feels for this specific situation).

Toptal is amazing for going through with it to help provide feedback to the forum at the end of the day.