CD LOOT IS A JOKE

• CallMeGosu wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

you are right getting wrecked by many is part of the game
      but i prefer it be done on fair terms where both sides have all skills and are ready to die like in Hellgates where both sides cannot run out

there is nothing fun about getting ganked while farm farming with your "pants down" at that point its not even a fight
      at least in corrupted dungeons i have time to change my skills and can out maneuver my opponent using traps

in solo random dungeons it is a straight line from start to end and most of the time i would be ganked by 2 or more invaders as solo random dungeons fame farmers are mostly alone

i like the current state of Solo content now the way it is. I have T8 fame and loot in Slayer corrupted dungeons from carleon and the option to go to black zone or roads for potentially higher loot.

so unless i am from out of a rest in a black zone where T8 maps are more profitable on average i say slayer CD is in a good spot with its less loot because it is so easy to access and the fame it provides is insane at high infamy
      dont get me wrong. i dont say they have to change cd.just open rd again as another option would be cool.
      i play cd very often by myself but having more options is all time better ^^
      what u want is already there.

SRD in Roads is perm open, shown on map and has good loot for the reward..

There should be 4 SRD perm open in Roads per map and all be fine.

Right now just each 4. Or 5. Road map has open SRD and these are usually pvp Hotspot
    • Trial_hard wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

The_Support_God wrote:

you are right getting wrecked by many is part of the game
      but i prefer it be done on fair terms where both sides have all skills and are ready to die like in Hellgates where both sides cannot run out

there is nothing fun about getting ganked while farm farming with your "pants down" at that point its not even a fight
      at least in corrupted dungeons i have time to change my skills and can out maneuver my opponent using traps

in solo random dungeons it is a straight line from start to end and most of the time i would be ganked by 2 or more invaders as solo random dungeons fame farmers are mostly alone

i like the current state of Solo content now the way it is. I have T8 fame and loot in Slayer corrupted dungeons from carleon and the option to go to black zone or roads for potentially higher loot.

so unless i am from out of a rest in a black zone where T8 maps are more profitable on average i say slayer CD is in a good spot with its less loot because it is so easy to access and the fame it provides is insane at high infamy
      dont get me wrong. i dont say they have to change cd.just open rd again as another option would be cool.i play cd very often by myself but having more options is all time better ^^
      what u want is already there.
      SRD in Roads is perm open, shown on map and has good loot for the reward..

There should be 4 SRD perm open in Roads per map and all be fine.

Right now just each 4. Or 5. Road map has open SRD and these are usually pvp Hotspot
      this is true but searching for 30 minute to do a dungeon that takes 10 minutes is not my fav gameplay....
    • I think @Trial_hard is on to something

having more permanently open solo random dungeons would make roads better

high risk high reward is the name of the game.

regular solo random dungeons is just not good enough to justify dying for
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Trial_hard wrote:

I cannot confirm this:

Stalker average run including enemy player gear roughly 400k

Slayer average run vs casualties including enemy player gear 700k

Though I admit I run cheap

It is assumed that u die less than one in 25 runs in stalker
      That's what it used to be, its rare now to get anything over 200k, even at 500k infamy stalker loot is most less than 30k now. They have ninja nerfed CD loot. Game is either dying or they want people to play crappy hell gates. Old hell gates were great, new ones just suck and i'll never play a system which requires me to run around for 15 minutes to find an entrance
    • BraveArt wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

I cannot confirm this:

That's what it used to be, its rare now to get anything over 200k, even at 500k infamy stalker loot is most less than 30k now. They have ninja nerfed CD loot. Game is either dying or they want people to play crappy hell gates. Old hell gates were great, new ones just suck and i'll never play a system which requires me to run around for 15 minutes to find an entrance
      ähhhhhm..... you can summon gates now and dunno why u liked old gates cause u had to search for them.... as u say its exactly what u dont like....
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

BraveArt wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

I cannot confirm this:

ähhhhhm..... you can summon gates now and dunno why u liked old gates cause u had to search for them.... as u say its exactly what u dont like....
      No they were shown on the map Dummy.. Summon? yeah summon a entrance 3 maps away what a great design!