Buff inner focus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it went from a god tier skill to completely unused in a single patch and never looked at again. hopefully they can find some compromise with it but with CD's existing the devs are for the most part playing very careful with tweaking nonconditional mobility skills
    • Cute that you said using inner focus for chase. It was deservedly nerfed because it was abused as shit for tuck tail running. Spear has been major buffed overall since. The weapon line is actually one of the closest to well balanced that Albion has.
    • PaladinJavier wrote:

Dunno if cute/weird or whatever... What I Say it's not in line with other mobility spell melee weapons have.
      You are right, it isn't. It's viable if the other person stands there and lets you hit them before it wears off, and all anyone has to do is walk the other way (no mobility skills needed whatsoever) the second they hear the charge up sound and it will wear off before you get to them.

Tabor wrote:

Cute that you said using inner focus for chase. It was deservedly nerfed because it was abused as shit for tuck tail running. Spear has been major buffed overall since. The weapon line is actually one of the closest to well balanced that Albion has.
      Well when inner focus was nerfed, deadly swipe wasn't even in the game. It was nerfed purely because of the pewpew cultist robe build, which was also nerfed into the ground along with the guardian helmet losing its heal ability. I highly doubt that if spears were given its mobility back (just like swords were) that anyone would go back to using that build. The only thing that it might do is make spears actually be able to catch back up to people before they started regenning from being out of combat.

Spears are balanced in that they are a mid tier weapon, always have been. The few times I have seen someone climb up into the top 10 with spears they are right back down into the top 100 a day or two later.