4 Weapon lines unplayable by intentions in CD

• 4 Weapon lines unplayable by intentions in CD

Just curious, Retro killed now with his balance changes 4 Entire weapon lines for CD / Solo Pvp

Nature
      Holy
      Arcane
      Axe

Over the last and with the upcoming patches no weapon or build in this weapon lines is left to be competitive in CD.

Should the goal not be build diversity??

What is the plan?

I am puzzled about the devs approach..

Take as example blight. Double nerf upcoming see NDA.
      We have 0 blight in top 50, 2 in top 100, check murderer..

Yet blight looses further E heal power + entire CC.

So what is criteria to deserve a nerf?

Completely intransparent and random from my view..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().

• healing in this game has always been over tweeked so that healer can heal groups of 5 and above and still live

in a place where sustainability is king and dps can come in a form of traps and CC being able to out heal your opponent is frustrating to play against when they have low cooldown

for this reason merc jacket has a cooldown of 1 minute and is purgable

unlike holy and nature which sacrifice most of their mobility and dps for this near insane sustain build that do not have sustain or unable to deal with the sustain that holy and nature brings find themsleeves unable to out dps their healing

then they are hallowfall and reworked blight. which has mobility. by jolly god are they impossible to lockdown and deal enough damage to kill.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • oh wow, a couple of weapons are not useful in a type of content, BAD UNBALANCE GAME NOOO !!!1111!11!!111!11!1111!!1
      I WANT TO USE BRIMSTONE IN 1V1 UBALANCED

not all weapons have to be useful in all content, anyway holy and nature should have never been there in first place, axes were never designed for 1v1 (few weapons were), anyway bear paws still have some use
    • Mrpotato wrote:

oh wow, a couple of weapons are not useful in a type of content, BAD UNBALANCE GAME NOOO !!!1111!11!!111!11!1111!!1

not all weapons have to be useful in all content, anyway holy and nature should have never been there in first place, axes were never designed for 1v1 (few weapons were), anyway bear paws still have some use
      Even brimstone is usable... was killed solo the only time i saw it. Guy put me to sleep with gatherer cap and meteorized me.

Was fun to watch, even if i lost.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

oh wow, a couple of weapons are not useful in a type of content, BAD UNBALANCE GAME NOOO !!!1111!11!!111!11!1111!!1

Even brimstone is usable... was killed solo the only time i saw it. Guy put me to sleep with gatherer cap and meteorized me.
      Was fun to watch, even if i lost.
      LMAO
    • 1. Nature will be playable and fast asf still. They nerfed royal boots for everyone, not only for nature. The slow wasn't the important shit on 1v1, the speed is.
      2. Hallowfall is on meta since the beggining and its a cancerous weapon, whats the problem on hallow getting nerf after nerf if isn't the type of content people and balancers wants
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

cd is not the only content in albion. its a minor one.
      there are plenty weapons left to play and sbi will never balance the whole game around some 1v1 shit ^^

SIANEKHD wrote:

sorry boss, forgot that the cd's are the only content in the game
      For you and for anyone who want to drop here the same stupid post about pvp content: YES! CDG is the only one PvP content in the Albion atm.
      HG is barely alive, devs killed this PvP content with the last changes instead of improving it. 5v5 and 10v10 are dead. Crystal league is dead. 1.5 retards are playing in 2v2 wearing garbage sets.
      What else PvP content is here? Ganking? it is a joke, to catch some random noob with 10 teammates wearing T4.1 sets? Or to kill T5 noobs wearing 8.1 sets in avalon? ZvZ? To press 3 buttons once per 2 hours?
      Anyone who has some brain can open twitch and check what is the most demanded content at any time. it is something like 2-3k viewers for CDG content and several hundreds for everything else including official SBI channel.
      Some weapons and combat mechanics were broken for years and nobody among devs gave a shit about it till CDG release. Only then, after hundreds rants on the forum devs realized that oneshot dagger as an example killing anyone in 5 sec is not a healthy state of combat mechanics.
      So yes, CDG is the only one PvP content in this game and everything must be balanced around it.
    • Sethis wrote:

CallMeGosu wrote:

cd is not the only content in albion. its a minor one.
      there are plenty weapons left to play and sbi will never balance the whole game around some 1v1 shit ^^

SIANEKHD wrote:

sorry boss, forgot that the cd's are the only content in the game
      For you and for anyone who want to drop here the same stupid post about pvp content: YES! CDG is the only one PvP content in the Albion atm.HG is barely alive, devs killed this PvP content with the last changes instead of improving it. 5v5 and 10v10 are dead. Crystal league is dead. 1.5 retards are playing in 2v2 wearing garbage sets.
      What else PvP content is here? Ganking? it is a joke, to catch some random noob with 10 teammates wearing T4.1 sets? Or to kill T5 noobs wearing 8.1 sets in avalon? ZvZ? To press 3 buttons once per 2 hours?
      Anyone who has some brain can open twitch and check what is the most demanded content at any time. it is something like 2-3k viewers for CDG content and several hundreds for everything else including official SBI channel.
      Some weapons and combat mechanics were broken for years and nobody among devs gave a shit about it till CDG release. Only then, after hundreds rants on the forum devs realized that oneshot dagger as an example killing anyone in 5 sec is not a healthy state of combat mechanics.
      So yes, CDG is the only one PvP content in this game and everything must be balanced around it.
      thats the biggest garbage i did read since days.
      everything has to be balanced around cd?
      good night albion online XD
    • Sethis wrote:

someone doesn't understand that streamers can't stream other content without being streamsniped i guess and since the current stance of SBI is not banning them or helping to take actions against them that solves it pretty quickly would i say.

Ask any Albion streamers if they can stream something else apart of Cgvg, HG and cdg without having to deal with lots of streamsnipers.

Only streamers that tolerates then and is doing his best to still pump content is Equart (to my knowledge, doesn't mean there is not others just that part of the peeps that gets 50-100+ viewers that's what it is)

So don't assume because there's 99% of albion streamers that streams cd that it is because they "enjoy" it or want to, it's that if they want to stream without being streamsnipe 95%+ of the time they don't have the choice but to do that or be deep in the Ava roads.

And the official albion stream mostly streams zvz and cgvg so no cd to be seen there somehow...
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Just curious, Retro killed now with his balance changes 4 Entire weapon lines for CD / Solo Pvp

Nature
      Holy
      Arcane
      Axe

Over the last and with the upcoming patches no weapon or build in this weapon lines is left to be competitive in CD.

Should the goal not be build diversity??

What is the plan?

I am puzzled about the devs approach..

Take as example blight. Double nerf upcoming see NDA.
      We have 0 blight in top 50, 2 in top 100, check murderer..

Yet blight looses further E heal power + entire CC.

So what is criteria to deserve a nerf?

Completely intransparent and random from
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAZDHDXHXDHXDHXDHXDHZZHSZSHZSHSZH