Private islands, and how to get them.

    • Private islands, and how to get them.

      Heya folks! So I'm a decently new player to Albion Online, and I've been mainly gathering for my starting time in the game. From time to time I hear about private/personal islands, and I keep wondering about how to get this island. I'm assuming you firstly have to buy it, but can anyone here tell me how to get it? Thanks in advance :).
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

      you can simply buy them at the island npc.
      if you need crafting laborers ur better using guild islands.
      for farming plots go for personal islands.
      This isn’t the whole story. You first need to have bought 30 days premium on that character, to unlock being able to buy a private island…
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      CallMeGosu wrote:

      you can simply buy them at the island npc.
      if you need crafting laborers ur better using guild islands.
      for farming plots go for personal islands.
      This isn’t the whole story. You first need to have bought 30 days premium on that character, to unlock being able to buy a private island…
      This. Also you can buy lvl 1 island while having premium active from 30 days (even on the last day) and then upgrade later even if you do not have premium.
    • Argustin wrote:

      Also you can buy lvl 1 island while having premium active from 30 days (even on the last day)
      The last day doesnt matter ... you dont even need premium active in order to buy the island .. buying the 3O days unlocks the island feature at anytime after that to buy .. even after premium runs out.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      Argustin wrote:

      Also you can buy lvl 1 island while having premium active from 30 days (even on the last day)
      The last day doesnt matter ... you dont even need premium active in order to buy the island .. buying the 3O days unlocks the island feature at anytime after that to buy .. even after premium runs out.
      im gonna try that, might have an alt. Thought you had to have active premium to buy (30 day one). Good to know.