Nerf HCE

• HCE should works like corrupts / hellgates / solo dungs:

*Be able to enter Outside city and the level of the HCE map depends on the color kind of map:

-Blue/Yellow zone goes level 1 to 7
      -Red Zone goes level 8 to 15
      -Black Zone 16 to 22+

This way everyone can risk something for a high reward and still keeping some safe way on the first lvls...
    • HCE were needed at a time before group instant dungeons were added to the world. Now there are more than enough fame options available for all in the OW (solo and group) where HCE now seems unnecessary. With that said HCE appears to have a dedicated community so I cannot see SBI nerfing or removing it. People want a place to flex their 8.3 in safety.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• Tabor wrote:

HCE were needed at a time before group instant dungeons were added to the world. Now there are more than enough fame options available for all in the OW (solo and group) where HCE now seems unnecessary. With that said HCE appears to have a dedicated community so I cannot see SBI nerfing or removing it. People want a place to flex their 8.3 in safety.
      Agree. I think a nerf to silver/fame would allow it to be a weird relic instead of a good strategy for faming.
    • Tabor wrote:

HCE were needed at a time before group instant dungeons were added to the world. Now there are more than enough fame options available for all in the OW (solo and group) where HCE now seems unnecessary. With that said HCE appears to have a dedicated community so I cannot see SBI nerfing or removing it. People want a place to flex their 8.3 in safety.
      of course it has a dedicated community the fame is busted in there.