why aren't gatherers powered!!!!?

• why aren't gatherers powered!!!!?

There is no update for those who gather in the game, mounts, clothes, weapons are weak, we constantly eat gank and die because the area is insufficient. either the gathering will not be held or the game will be left, because I do not enter the game for pvp, so I do not enjoy the game.
    • or just stop using oxes, use armored horse, gallant horse, spectral direboar, use and appropriate escape weapon. use a faction cape isntead of using th gathering bag in the cape slot. if you see gankers don't just stay in their zone gathering since they'll be looking for you.
      play smart and gather can be easily done.
      Go in roads of avalon instead of BZ.
      or join a renters guild that handhold and enjoy safe bz
    • MrDaS wrote:

Or just dont do gathering because is not the best content for make silver at all, this game is only focused on PVP and SBI already forgot pve, gathering, craft and farm activities.
      And the best part they nerf a lot of gatherings set because pvp situations. Al most every boots are nerfed,something important to scape, then they nerf windwall from knights armor, but nothing buffed ,help to those nerf. All those happens because there’s no one gatherer in round table and being a gatherer u can’t never be a round table member though
    • I'm there. :D

YeSer wrote:

All those happens because there’s no one gatherer in round table and being a gatherer u can’t never be a round table member though

False, i represent gatherers this season at the Round Table, i know perfectly this activity in Albion (more 140m gathering fame) and i give my opinion everytime when we talk about it + i did some suggestions this season. 8)

kaplan1617 wrote:

There is no update for those who gather in the game, mounts, clothes, weapons are weak, we constantly eat gank and die because the area is insufficient. either the gathering will not be held or the game will be left, because I do not enter the game for pvp, so I do not enjoy the game.
      If you die very often when you gather, you're very unlucky.
      Gathering gears are OP to escape, you have the same stats than with plate armors (so you're tanky) + you have escapes spells which are very nice. The best sprints in the game are on the gathering boots. Miner boots are so OP, Rocks boots are so nice too. Fiber and wood boots are ok. And leather sprint is bad but you can choose the 2 others sprint who are not bad. The spells on the head are not bad. I choose everytime the block spell. And on the armor, spells are very interesting too but i prefer use invis each time because others spells put you in fight. ;)
      SBI added some very good mounts for gathering since the game is released, mounts which can carry heavy and fastly like lizard or spectral direboar are so nice for big gatherers. :rolleyes:
      Moose is very good and cheap if you have not enough money for these mounts. :love:
      Or stag if you're really poor. ||

Gankers need to be really organized to gank gatherers, it's really not easy,.

I'm like you, i don't play Albion for PvP, i prefer gather.
      But you need a very strong experience to escape gankers.
      You will maybe die often at the beginning, but these mistakes will renforce you, really. :)
      I recommand to gather far away in blackzone. The first maps are passing maps and are often ganked. (min 3 maps after the portal map to be "safe")
      A good exemple from me

And gather is not very worth when you're low tier, if you gather for money you will see that it's so good when you're T8, you can do more 2m per hour just with T5/T6/T7 ressources (T8 maps are dangerous, i rarely gather T8 ressources ^^). So don't panic if you're not worth at the beginning, upgrade your tiers/specs ! :thumbup:
      Albion n'est qu'un jeu.
      Squick squick :3

The post was edited 1 time, last by YacineBrutal ().

• Deathskills wrote:

YeSer wrote:

All those happens because there’s no one gatherer in round table and being a gatherer u can’t never be a round table member though
      oof for @YacineBrutal that is a huge gatherer on RT...
      Migh want to check again the list of members before saying shit like this man.
      Ah ok there’s is one guys representing all the farmer ,That I haven’t noticed it and one for each faction u thing that’s fair? A fisherman is really different than a lumberjack do u think? Farm in road is huge different than black zones? ,But finaly SBI is who decide what they want and what they do there’s a lot mecanic to scape already.
    • YeSer wrote:

Ah ok there’s is one guys representing all the farmer ,That I haven’t noticed it and one for each faction u thing that’s fair? A fisherman is really different than a lumberjack do u think? Farm in road is huge different than black zones? ,But finaly SBI is who decide what they want and what they do there’s a lot mecanic to scape already.
      not that Yacine is one of the most "accomplish" gatherer in the game but he is.
      I am not sure if he has all gathering profession level'ed up and i wouldn't be surprised if he has. he answered you in length.

Yeah farm in roads is safer than in bz if you don't rent/own a HO.

Follow what Yacine adviced and you'll do well.
    • YeSer wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

YeSer wrote:

oof for @YacineBrutal that is a huge gatherer on RT...Migh want to check again the list of members before saying shit like this man.
      The top5 gatherer had max spec in everything almost, and pretty sure they use roads too sometimes...
    • Gathering gear is more than sufficient for escaping. If gatherers wanted to complain about lack of T6+ resources then I would agree with that. Seems like almost all these nodes are at 1 of x hits. But this mostly stems from the HO issue since people just park gathering alts and mass farm these areas and log on real character again.
    • Tabor wrote:

Gathering gear is more than sufficient for escaping. If gatherers wanted to complain about lack of T6+ resources then I would agree with that. Seems like almost all these nodes are at 1 of x hits. But this mostly stems from the HO issue since people just park gathering alts and mass farm these areas and log on real character again.
      ya but it is a good question, why gathering gear doesn't have combat stats..

Why they defined to run?

Make gather gear a bit more expensive if combat stats on it, but why it has to be helpless??
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Tabor wrote:

Gathering gear is more than sufficient for escaping. If gatherers wanted to complain about lack of T6+ resources then I would agree with that. Seems like almost all these nodes are at 1 of x hits. But this mostly stems from the HO issue since people just park gathering alts and mass farm these areas and log on real character again.
      ya but it is a good question, why gathering gear doesn't have combat stats..
      Why they defined to run?

Make gather gear a bit more expensive if combat stats on it, but why it has to be helpless??
      it is not helpless....
      if you have the choice of escaping a ganksquad or int feed them 1v5 with your "combat stats" the first option is still better.
      for single gankers: they cant even kill you. a single ganker CANT kill a gatherer. its simply impossible.
    • The complaint comes from solo gatherers like myself. Its really hard to gather solo. I'm still doing alot testing when it comes to gear. I find out that in places with 5+ gankers is a most have pieces like minning cap + Forts sterling cape to prevent toxic stun combos that dont let you execute any skills. Carving sword(better than bloodletter) in order to have mobility and prevent they purge your boots. Is good to have invisibility but you need to know when to execute it since a ganking group usually has an anti-gatherer build: Skills with reveals, purges, alot of stuns, roots, poison, very fast mounts, etc.

One need to have a good understanding of things like avoding public hideouts, escaping routes, having the combat chat active, gatherer mounts, when to be greedy, when to be conservative, avoiding resources with small profits, getting tools to T8 as fast as possible(gather a T6 1/5 node in 3 seconds), etc.

Sometimes the game feel hopeless although I usually make 8-12 times the build I put at risk. Rember that in a danger zone everything you have is a consumable. Im still testing weapons and other gear pieces in order to see if can find come up with something more effective than what I have at the moment.