Upcoming patchnotes?

• Not really, just Black Market loot getting drained by other types of content (HGs, for example, are getting more popular than ever). So, short answer:
      No, dungeons were not nerfed any further. People are just claiming the loot somewhere else.
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)
    • I think overall chests from 2v2 HG, SRDs, GRDs, Statics, Green/Blue RoA chests and non-slayer CDs are currently in a bad spot.
      Is not just you, it is as @She0gorath stated, some loots are in a very good spot and are "stealing" the loot from the bad ones, and since they are the only place you can actually profit from chests, people are starting to spam it.
    • hFly wrote:

I think overall chests from 2v2 HG, SRDs, GRDs, Statics, Green/Blue RoA chests and non-slayer CDs are currently in a bad spot.
      Is not just you, it is as @She0gorath stated, some loots are in a very good spot and are "stealing" the loot from the bad ones, and since they are the only place you can actually profit from chests, people are starting to spam it.
      I agree as a returning player 3 months ago the loot is a joke. me and my cousin play solo in SRD almost exclusivlely due to gankers all in groups and the loot is just not sustainable. bad enough SRD close now after 90 sec limiting the pvp content in them now there just trash.
    • I’ve had 3 back to back final boss slayer chests and no more than 10k each. Slayer is a complete waste of time now and I’ve also noticed trash rates in slayer are worse than ever before. Stalker isn’t much better trash rates are criminal now, this game claims to be full loot and then you lose 90% of the loot in trash. Very disappointing that the player gets robbed because the game design is so bad. I take 500k set to slayer and face a 50k bow, kill the bow for no loot and then the chest drops 10k loot. There just no point that’s why I don’t play it anymore.
    • Only Givers and BHs can get away with running shit gear in Slayer but yeah that is why we see a billion of those shit 4.2 builds. I do agree the chest loot has been mediocre at best for awhile now but keep in mind player loot is supposed to be the big silver and not the chests. However with so much IP in game players are getting in Slayer way under geared so they are not even worth looting.

Slayer IP floor should be increased AND OC should not count towards IP cap.