Don't do this with Bow

• Don't do this with Bow

You can't do that with Bow. You are destroying weapons that are already weak and are not the real problem while others remain strong. The Spear keeps stacks after using the E. That's immoral, and you don't do anything about it. The only bow that's any good is the Regular, and you keep destroying most of Patch's weapon. I just ask you to rethink this nerf. We already suffer from several purges, we don't need another problem. :(
    • NERFS ON BOW

Don't destroy the BOW. You're running out of the gun completely. If this nerf is done, many players will lose and me too. Stop destroying a weapon that doesn't need to be modified and start focusing on ones that are really strong. ||
    • they killed the bow. that's it i am done with albion, i will quit forever same as i did with tibia in 2015. at least for me quit is quit theres no comeback. regular bow was my favourite weapon since i started in this game, i originally buyed it 2 months before f2p.

with the new elite levels wich is the worst content they could possibly create, it looks like they are saying everything i've done and all the time i've wasted until here was for nothing, because will be easy to reach 100 spec and will need one eternity to take100 to 120. devs are literally saying they don't care about this game anymore.

insted of stupid nerfs they could give us legendary craft as they promised, new weapons (royal weapons), new skills, or some cool reworks, but they literally don't care. the one who is responsible for the nerfs and reworks is literally the worst one in my opinion.

for the ones who stay good luck, things will be even worse from now on. rip albion.
    • hunterGOD wrote:

they killed the bow. that's it i am done with albion, i will quit forever same as i did with tibia in 2015. at least for me quit is quit theres no comeback. regular bow was my favourite weapon since i started in this game, i originally buyed it 2 months before f2p.

with the new elite levels wich is the worst content they could possibly create, it looks like they are saying everything i've done and all the time i've wasted until here was for nothing, because will be easy to reach 100 spec and will need one eternity to take100 to 120. devs are literally saying they don't care about this game anymore.

insted of stupid nerfs they could give us legendary craft as they promised, new weapons (royal weapons), new skills, or some cool reworks, but they literally don't care. the one who is responsible for the nerfs and reworks is literally the worst one in my opinion.

for the ones who stay good luck, things will be even worse from now on. rip albion.
      can i have your stuff?
    • Argustin wrote:

hunterGOD wrote:

they killed the bow. that's it i am done with albion, i will quit forever same as i did with tibia in 2015. at least for me quit is quit theres no comeback. regular bow was my favourite weapon since i started in this game, i originally buyed it 2 months before f2p.

can i have your stuff?
      can I take what they can't carry off? I'll even take those crappy reggy bows
    • Guys regi bow is the opposite of what the other bows playstyle is but scary thing is the regi bows have the mobility as kite bows with massive dps which is proven time and time again that it is so easy to play with.

if this weapon is a turret let it be a turret and have minimal mobility.

They actually buffed this for the turret style but nerfed for a kiting playstyle, if you wanna play kite bow play badon or warbow.
    • I agreee. There is no point on nerfing bow like that since there is glaive/spear in general on meta with double purge and judi boots (and a harpoon) diving bow. Any good tank/melee can make bow useless.
      Will need only of Geyser and Judiboots on Bow to drop 7 stacks if buff duration change to 2.5 seconds. And i still don't understand why E of glaive and any other spear don't drop stacks after E.
    • Mazaki66 wrote:

You can't do that with Bow. You are destroying weapons that are already weak and are not the real problem while others remain strong. The Spear keeps stacks after using the E. That's immoral, and you don't do anything about it. The only bow that's any good is the Regular, and you keep destroying most of Patch's weapon. I just ask you to rethink this nerf. We already suffer from several purges, we don't need another problem. :(
      Regular Bow will still be strong, its just a slight damage reduction. You guys love playing overpowered cheap weapons which stand still and click 4 buttons. Why should 50k bow build kill 2 mil claymore sets with no skill required.

Also in its current state forces every other class to wear purge items while the bow user can use whatever the hell they want.

I said this before, you can keep bow in its current state but add a generic purge to leather helmet, get rid of this 2nd skill howl and make it a generic aoe purge and short range, that way you don't pigeon hole swords into fiend cowl helmet, no single overplayed weapon should make another class dependent on 1 single helmet.