AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST WANTS SOME LATE TEIR PVE CONTENT INSTEAD OF ALL THE PVP AND HATES THE COMBAT TIMER

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST WANTS SOME LATE TEIR PVE CONTENT INSTEAD OF ALL THE PVP AND HATES THE COMBAT TIMER

I am mostly a gather and crafter and i am so sick and tired of this game being so pvp based that it throws me under the bus to get anything above t4 even in yellow zones i have been jumped and downed so that someone else can get a resource or dungeon and the constant fucking stressing in black zone is insanely bad for my already fucked health i just dont understand why i cant have high tier pve content that isnt in a damn pvp zone where i can get jumped at any moment as well as running into the always fun invisable gankers. I understand that the pvp is important to the game and i do enjoy it but i realy wish that when all i want to do is gather and craft i could do it in higher tiers but right now i can only do that at a tier 4 level without the chance of being jumped. right now i feel this game is so in favor of gankers that i am realy having a hard time even playing the game the combat timer bs has killed me so many time it realy needs to apply to the group not the player who hit you otherwise there is no way to defend yourself the mobility ability on weapons hit more then one player and the gankes keep people from hitting you to screw you over with it same with alot of the gathering gear abilitys they hit more then one guy and boom combat timer so you cant zone or get into hideout its already hard enough with the fact you are being hit by a bunch of other players i usualy get hit by 6-8 people when i get ganked but it has been up to 15 and they have so much catch gear and fear to fuck you why do they need a combat timer to
    • If high tier were safe zones then their value would be ridiculous and all economy would fall apart.

Black zones are quite safe if you are in a guild with hideouts, though. Join one.

Regarding combat... Use non offensive skills.

Ambush, invencibility helm, invis potion, Run skill....

For weapons, as long as your skill doesnt hit anyone you wont enter combat mode.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ImaDoki ().

• i am in a guild that has ho in black zone and are alliance has the zone next to it and i still run into gankers all the time so safe is a funny word to use for it as for the passive skills those are so easy to get around that any gank group worth a damn will have the cowls and armour to get around them and the fact that if you dont hit anyone you dont enter combat is self evident but almost all of the mobility boosting skill that would allow you to maybe escape are aoe so not hitting anyone is almost impossible when they are behind and infront of you and as for the economy problem yes it would fuck with it but i am confident there are ways to balance it out and allow both pve and pvp players to do something that they enjoy without throwing one of them under the bus for the other because that was the same thing people where saying about boosting the resource rates and enchanted rates when they added all the mobile players
    • The grace of the black zone is the stress and excitement that being in it generates.
      I almost never set foot on the Royal continent.

Go find a guild with a quiet black zone, and if you are skilled enough, with a good mount you can farm almost without risk, but that's about being cautious.
    • SalvorUwU wrote:

The grace of the black zone is the stress and excitement that being in it generates.
      I almost never set foot on the Royal continent.

Go find a guild with a quiet black zone, and if you are skilled enough, with a good mount you can farm almost without risk, but that's about being cautious.
      Exactly this! The problem is that people like OP want the game to give them the most expensive resources without any struggle or even using their brain (basically just another WoW). They just don't get that it would destroy the game for everyone who likes this game because it's challenging and in the consequence more rewarding to not get killed. It's a core design philosophy of this game that all the other mechanics and things you can do are build around, removing it would completely destroy the economic system for example.

Just be a little smart, join a somewhat organized guild and you'll easily make bank gathering in high tier black zones.
    • While I consider PvP to be first and foremost the main point of the game, I agree that they need to add something even more challenging than Avalonian Dungeons since they are implementing 120 Skill level, thereby raising max IP. They will need to add HCE levels. I also think they should add something very challenging for solo players.
      This is the way I see it. PvP is one of the main focuses of the game for a substantial amount of players. We don't generally enjoy Fame Farming it's a nessecary evil. If your going to add more levels to the items and armor, give us something that won't bore us to death to level them with. Something fresh, challenging. PvE is the most underwhelming part of the game for me. I like Ava Dungeons but I usually can't commit 2 hours game time.
    • To the OP, the design of the game is built around creating conflict and interaction between PvE players and PvP players. If your not getting that interaction, your not really playing the game as intended. There are plenty of games out there where you can gather to your hearts delight and pet the deer that go past. That is not the design of albion. In albion as a gatherer, you are the deer and its hunting season. People that never leave YZ don't truly play the entire game.