Discrimination of the RU community

• Discrimination of the RU community

For several days now, most of the players from the RU region (CIS countries) have been experiencing problems with ping and loss of data packets. Communication breaks occur, characters "teleport" and the ping exceeds 220. All this excludes the possibility of playing normally in PVE and completely excludes the possibility of receiving PVP content, which has always been central to this game.

All these inconveniences cause a lot of negative emotions.
      Consequently: I earnestly ask the authorized representatives of the SBI to comment on this problem, give information about the possibility of its solution and the timing.

We all know that the RU segment of players has always been (to put it mildly) not held in high esteem by the game developers. But I'm not asking you to kneel down and ask for forgiveness like in the case of BLM. Just don't ignore us and comment.

link to the technical section of the forum with a question
      Sorry if the English translation is not accurate or correct. I hardly know him (English).

Уже несколько дней большая часть игроков из РУ региона (страны СНГ) испытывают проблемы с пингом и потерей пакетов данных. Возникают разрывы связи, персонажи "телепортируются" и пинг превышает значение в 220. Всё это исключает возможность нормально играть в PVE и полностью исключает возможность получать PVP контент, который всегда был главным в этой игре.

Все эти неудобства вызывают массу негативных эмоций. Как следствие:
      - Убедительно прошу уполномоченных представителей SBI прокомментировать данную проблему, дать информацию о возможности её решении и сроках .

Все мы прекрасно знаем что РУ сегмент игроков всегда был (мягко говоря) не в почете у разработчиков игры. Но я не прошу преклонять колено и просить прощения как в случае с BLM. Просто не игнорируйте нас и дайте комментарии.
    • Aww, you poor little snowflake. It's mind-blowing that you're saying that this is a "discrimination of the RU community". Fuck sake.

I'm Australian and I play 300+ ping on a daily basis. Teleportation and input delay is not unusual for me. The fact that you're saying the RU community is being "discriminated" is insane. Get over yourself.

Check your internet connection, contact with your ISP. Simple. Don't turn this into a racial prejudice or whatever you're claiming the developers are doing.
    • Colds wrote:

Aww, you poor little snowflake. It's mind-blowing that you're saying that this is a "discrimination of the RU community". Fuck sake.

I'm Australian and I play 300+ ping on a daily basis. Teleportation and input delay is not unusual for me. The fact that you're saying the RU community is being "discriminated" is insane. Get over yourself.

Check your internet connection, contact with your ISP. Simple. Don't turn this into a racial prejudice or whatever you're claiming the developers are doing.
      I am sincerely sorry that you have to play with such a ping. This is really very, very bad. I can't even imagine how you do it.

Display Spoiler
      I have to explain. The players of the RU region are well aware that the developers do not listen to them. Those who came into the game after the transition of the FTP, most likely do not notice this. But older players will probably remember that the community listened. But all these lyrics are not related to the essence.

I just want to receive official comments on the existing problem and I want to be heard and understood.
    • Dagother wrote:

Hey @MoreChok please contact your ISP about this issue, Obit <> Beeline is the segment to report to your ISP.
      Yes, I contacted the provider. But during the check it turned out that this problem is not on the side of the provider. At first, I thought that the provider's representative simply did not want to solve the problem (help in solving it). But the problem with an increase in ping and packet loss arose at the same time for many players in the RU region. This eliminates the possibility that the problem is specific to my provider. Many players from my guild are located in different regions of the country, use Internet connections through different providers, but they all have the same problem at the same time. Are you still sure that the problem is caused by my ISP?

Да, я связывался с провайдером. Но в ходе проверки выяснилось, что на это проблема не нв стороне провайдера. Сначала я подумал, что представитель провайдера попросту не хочет решать проблему (помогать в её решении). Но проблема с увеличением пинга и потерей пакетов возникла в одно и тоже время у многих игроков РУ региона. Это исключает вероятность того, что проблема связана с конкретно моим провайдером. Многие игроки из моей гильдии находятся в разных регионах страны, используют подключение к интернету через разных провайдеров, но у всех одна и та же проблема возникшая в одно и тоже время. Вы всё ещё уверены что проблема вызвана именно моим провайдером?
    • We can all agree that this is bad, but on their dev talk or somewhere around the forum they specifically said that they are working on putting more ways to lessen this problem like adding more servers. So basically they are already working on it ( Hopefully ).

All Im gonna say is, no one is discriminating anyone here its just because we are far from the main server that we get more ping than anyone like NA
    • MoreChok wrote:

Dagother wrote:

Hey @MoreChok please contact your ISP about this issue, Obit <> Beeline is the segment to report to your ISP.
      Yes, I contacted the provider. But during the check it turned out that this problem is not on the side of the provider. At first, I thought that the provider's representative simply did not want to solve the problem (help in solving it). But the problem with an increase in ping and packet loss arose at the same time for many players in the RU region. This eliminates the possibility that the problem is specific to my provider. Many players from my guild are located in different regions of the country, use Internet connections through different providers, but they all have the same problem at the same time. Are you still sure that the problem is caused by my ISP?
      Да, я связывался с провайдером. Но в ходе проверки выяснилось, что на это проблема не нв стороне провайдера. Сначала я подумал, что представитель провайдера попросту не хочет решать проблему (помогать в её решении). Но проблема с увеличением пинга и потерей пакетов возникла в одно и тоже время у многих игроков РУ региона. Это исключает вероятность того, что проблема связана с конкретно моим провайдером. Многие игроки из моей гильдии находятся в разных регионах страны, используют подключение к интернету через разных провайдеров, но у всех одна и та же проблема возникшая в одно и тоже время. Вы всё ещё уверены что проблема вызвана именно моим провайдером?
      Basically, they suspect it is a routing issue. if exitlag/a vpn solves the issue, that means it probably was a routing issue that would solve the issue.

Routing issues plagued the game sadly in the last 24 months, as far as I know, France got 2 different major isp affected, Spain was affected at some point, Brazil was affected too and the Australians too at some point.
    • MrNevi wrote:

We can all agree that this is bad, but on their dev talk or somewhere around the forum they specifically said that they are working on putting more ways to lessen this problem like adding more servers. So basically they are already working on it ( Hopefully ).

All Im gonna say is, no one is discriminating anyone here its just because we are far from the main server that we get more ping than anyone like NA
      Thanks for your sanity (I'm not sure if I translated this word into English correctly). I just want to sort out the problem.
      1. To understand why the connection with the game servers has deteriorated.
      2. Find possible solutions.

I'm not trying to spread the holy war. It was an attempt to get attention. I and many other players need help from the SBI representatives. And I hope for their support, as it always has been.

I, like many here, are a huge fan of this game. And like everyone else, I want to enjoy the game. At the moment I have to think about whether it's worth it at all to enter the game. Suddenly this causes another disappointment. The connection problem is far from the only problem. BUT everything else is very subjective. For example, I would like more open-world PVP for small groups. I want to return the ability to kill PVE players in dungeons, as it was before. and much more. But this does not apply to the current problem.

Спасибо за ваше здравомыслие. Я просто хочу разобраться в проблеме.
      1. Понять почему ухудшилась связь с серверами игры.
      2. Найти возможные пути решения.
      Я не пытаюсь развезти священную войну. Это была попытка привлечь внимание. Мне и многим другие игрокам нужна помощь которую могут дать представители SBI. И я надеюсь на поддержку с их стороны как это было всегда.

Я, как и многие здесь, большой фанат этой игры. И как и все, хочу получать удовольствие от игры. В настоящий момент мне приходится задумываться, а стоит ли вообще заходит в игру. Вдруг это вызывает очередное разочарование. Проблема со связью далеко не единственная проблема. НО всё остальное очень субъективно. Например мне бы хотелось больше ПВП в открытом мире для маленьких групп. Хочу что бы вернулась возможность убивать ПВЕ игроков в подземельях, как это было раньше. и многое другое. Но это не относится к текущей проблеме.
    • Deathskills wrote:

Basically, they suspect it is a routing issue. if exitlag/a vpn solves the issue, that means it probably was a routing issue that would solve the issue.
      Routing issues plagued the game sadly in the last 24 months, as far as I know, France got 2 different major isp affected, Spain was affected at some point, Brazil was affected too and the Australians too at some point.
      What is isp?
    • MoreChok wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

Basically, they suspect it is a routing issue. if exitlag/a vpn solves the issue, that means it probably was a routing issue that would solve the issue.Routing issues plagued the game sadly in the last 24 months, as far as I know, France got 2 different major isp affected, Spain was affected at some point, Brazil was affected too and the Australians too at some point.
      What is isp?
      isp is internet service provider. so company you pay to get internet. Apologies for the acronym
    • MoreChok wrote:

Dagother wrote:

Could you ask the players who experience such issues recently to also post here? I haven't noticed any other complaints on forums and would like to collect more information but after follow-up with our datacenter, in your case at least it was issue between Obit and Beeline that your ISP should look into.

We would need tracert from those players, please open command prompt and type in: tracert loginserver.live.albion.zone then make a screenshot of it or copy-paste the result and send it to me via private message on forum.
    • Трассировка маршрута к live01-win-01.dc02.albion.zone [5.188.125.14]
      с максимальным числом прыжков 30:

7 71 ms 71 ms 71 ms mx01.Frankfurt.gldn.net [79.104.225.34]
      8 216 ms 226 ms 231 ms eqix-dc3.gcore.lu [206.126.237.22]
      9 * * * Превышен интервал ожидания для запроса.
      10 * * * Превышен интервал ожидания для запроса.
      11 * * * Превышен интервал ожидания для запроса.
      12 256 ms 256 ms 250 ms gw.gcore.lu [5.188.123.129]
    • Трассировка маршрута к live01-win-01.dc02.albion.zone [5.188.125.14]
      с максимальным числом прыжков 30:

8 102 ms 107 ms 101 ms mx01.Frankfurt.gldn.net [79.104.235.74]
      9 256 ms 244 ms 250 ms eqix-dc3.gcore.lu [206.126.237.22]
      10 * * * Превышен интервал ожидания для запроса.
    • Плюсую.
      140-150 -----> 250-270 ping.

С недельку примерно вся эта петрушка длится. Полностью неиграбельно.
      Про провайдера умники и умницы пусть ставят диагнозы в другом месте.