Prestacking on claymore

• Prestacking on claymore

It is a horrible stall mechanic..

U see the prestacking on the crystal..but u cannot go without starting the match heavy downside

Suggestion just for CD and no other content..

Prestacking just works on the target not on anything else. Basically change the damage buff to a debuff on the target and keep the speed buffs and AS on your self..

So make heroic into two things. A buff on you for AS and move speed and a debuff on the target for damage scaling..done
    • Stop assuming CRD's are the only content in Albion.

P.S: A more elegant solution which would have heavy impact only on CRD's is to remove stack gains from entities that pose no threat to the caster on aggro (i.e: merphits, shards, perhaps watchers?). This one is also used heavily by spears. And the stalling really is frustrating, as those classes which can essentially get 2 E's through a fight are in a constant win condition while they keep their stacks before an engage, so you either have to tank it or burn a save to commit to the fight.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hattenhair ().

• while i agree pre stacking allows swords to get 2 full damage E off in a fight but without it in CD they feel like 90% of a weapon last patch

after the many buffs and CD changes they now feel relevent without the pre stacking but over the top against some builds with the pre stacking.

my reg bow goes burrrr either way.....

also they kina okish now in other contents due to the buffs so this changes i say can stay for the sake of the weapon line
      because CD is not the only content in the game anymore
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Hattenhair wrote:

P.S: A more elegant solution which would have heavy impact only on CRD's is to remove stack gains from entities that pose no threat to the caster on aggro (i.e: merphits, shards, perhaps watchers?). This one is also used heavily by spears. And the stalling really is frustrating, as those classes which can essentially get 2 E's through a fight are in a constant win condition while they keep their stacks before an engage, so you either have to tank it or burn a save to commit to the fight.
      Again brilliant - you should do a business out of this..

Also ticks from mercenary