Accidentally suicide

• Accidentally suicide

Hello Good day Albion, I just want to report my previous case of suicide (PS. I trashed my HCE gears that almost worth 100m). Now I report my case, My IGN is YuukaMakoto, I accidentally suicided with my HCE gears because when the time that I'm in HCE MAP I intend to suicide but It din't continue because our healer revive me in boss. After the boss we exit the map and I pressed 'ENTER' then the suicide thing happens. It is in thetford the travel planner. It happens today. Please do something to give back my item. I would like to suggest some changes in the /suicide, first is please never allow anyone to have /suicide in their previous chat. Second is to have a warning before suiciding. Thank you and do something about my case. I'm hoping that you can bring my item back :).
    • Nesnes wrote:

Hi there!

You should really write to support about this. There is noone on the forum with the ability to help you, but the support might be able to :)

You can send an e-mail to support@albiononline.com or use the support function on the website to reach them.

Hope you will get the help you need!

Regards,
      But the answer, whether the support will return the gear to him or not, maybe he could get it here, right? (if we are talking here purely about "suicide" inadvertently ..)
      Or is it better to flood the support? ...
      You might know such banal info, and you would rather write here, than add work to support .
    • CassX wrote:

Nesnes wrote:

Hi there!

You should really write to support about this. There is noone on the forum with the ability to help you, but the support might be able to :)

You can send an e-mail to support@albiononline.com or use the support function on the website to reach them.

Regards,
      But the answer, whether the support will return the gear to him or not, maybe he could get it here, right? (if we are talking here purely about "suicide" inadvertently ..)Or is it better to flood the support? ...
      You might know such banal info, and you would rather write here, than add work to support .
      I don't know if he will get it back, that is up to support to decide.

I only know that there he has a better chance than on the forum where there is no one that could help him with that.

After all, we are only forum moderators here, not support agents, we don't have any power over in-game related things and we are not decision-makers, we only keep the forum clean :)
    • Nesnes wrote:

CassX wrote:

Nesnes wrote:

Hi there!

Regards,
      But the answer, whether the support will return the gear to him or not, maybe he could get it here, right? (if we are talking here purely about "suicide" inadvertently ..)Or is it better to flood the support? ...You might know such banal info, and you would rather write here, than add work to support .
      I don't know if he will get it back, that is up to support to decide.
      I only know that there he has a better chance than on the forum where there is no one that could help him with that.

After all, we are only forum moderators here, not support agents, we don't have any power over in-game related things and we are not decision-makers, we only keep the forum clean :)
      Ah, I thought you had some info on similar things.
      Okay then..
    • just don't type that in chat outside of HCE. no need for warnings on this... you already typed the whole thing. how much more of a warning do you need?

Before it was clicking on death/dying and they changed it because people would click die by accident when downed and lose their gear.

At some point just don't be an idiot and just think twice about your action.

Since your body is protected for 2 minutes, i did wish the support would not have given your items back. i have deaths in yz due to accidentally doing /suicide and i never got my items back because,

listen to this...

I am the one who typed the chat command and you can't type it fully by accident.

so disagree with the fact you got anything back, don't be dumb to the point that you have /suicide pre-written in your chat, obviously, this would happen so fully deserved the death nor should support have helped you for dying on purpose. there is no accident in typing a 8 character command with the enter confirmation to execute the command.
    • I warned about this months ago. Can we please get the die button back for expedition play? It still exists in the Corrupted Dungeons for some reason, but not in expedition where it is actually needed?

Below is a link to one of my posts explaining not having the die button for instanced play is bad. I also warned in another post (trying to find it) of the exact scenario the OP in this thread experienced.

Knockout Message has REALLY BAD Misinformation - Feedback & Suggestions - Albion Online Forum

Funny that the post was TOTALLY IGNORED even though it convincingly PROVES there is not only a problem, but MISLEADING INFORMATION on the knockout message.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Blenfjorn ().

• Blenfjorn wrote:

I warned about this months ago. Can we please get the die button back for expedition play? It still exists in the Corrupted Dungeons for some reason, but not in expedition where it is actually needed?

Below is a link to one of my posts explaining not having the die button for instanced play is bad. I also warned in another post (trying to find it) of the exact scenario the OP in this thread experienced.

Knockout Message has REALLY BAD Misinformation - Feedback & Suggestions - Albion Online Forum

Funny that the post was TOTALLY IGNORED even though it convincingly PROVES there is not only a problem, but MISLEADING INFORMATION on the knockout message.
      i did not know it was still present in corrupteds, this is one of the places you shouldn't be able to suicide since it steals the killfame from your opponent. that's really weird.
    • Deathskills wrote:

i did not know it was still present in corrupteds, this is one of the places you shouldn't be able to suicide since it steals the killfame from your opponent. that's really weird.
      Yeah I thought it was weird too. I was messing around on an alt doing a Corrupt Dungeon in the Yellow Zone (non-lethal) and I got knocked down by mob and noticed the die button. I was like "ohhhhh they added it back, nice" and then checked to see if it was back in expeditions, and nope. Maybe they intended to add it back to expeditions and mistakenly put it into the wrong content, I don't know.
    • Alpewen wrote:

This happened to me also in ml, I sent e mail about it I hope I'll get my items back. We need that suicide button back just for hce I guess, so things wont happen like that.
      Yes please. It is nice that Support is returning the trashed items, but this is something that can easily be prevented in the future by simply adding back the Die Button to Expeditons.