Fix balance search PVP in CORRUPTED dungeons mine 60k vs 20 mln... Is it fun? don't know...

• Corrupted Dungeons
    • Fix balance search PVP in CORRUPTED dungeons mine 60k vs 20 mln... Is it fun? don't know...

Hi, don't know if someone made this suggestion but it should be heared...

I played on 900 ip but wanted to try 1200 so went there and PRO 22 mln infame highest 33m with 4 b fame killed me :D mine infame 66k maximum 143k also my fame 6 m. WHERE BALANCE?..... went somethere
      my ip 1200 other player 1500+ also where balance?.... again went somethere
      You can cheak kills in albion online killbord (player who killed me DooDiDoo and mine TheInvasion if u wanna u can cheak kill/fame etc.

So my suggestion is to fix corrupted dungeon searching enemies. I don't know if it is fun to play VS player who live and only play corrupted dungeon with that 20 mln INFAME? for me not really...
      Also i'm suggesting like maximum 500k - 1 mln infame difference will be okey... (also popular (in some words) in youtube albion player also died like this (not once tho) (i will not say names)).

OR add corrupted LEVEL for players with 1200 ip - 1300 ip, 1300 ip - 1400 ip, 1400 - 1500, 1500 - 1600... like stalker 900-1000 ip

Also this probably will not be added but still why not to say more suggestions about corrupted dungeon?
      1. or add this but for sure like 99% will not be added tho i wanna say it make """"""players who activated shrine invade only who activated shrines"""""""
      2. or remake corrupted dungeons to like "Colisseum ROME" death arena 1x1 with no mobs / just fight till 1 win and 1 die.

screen here if u wanna see it

Kind regards,
      Player from Albion Online
      Images
      • balance dungeon pvp.jpg

732.17 kB, 2,956×1,042, viewed 37 times
    • High infamy doesnt tell if a player a pro or not, it just means that he takes no risks in fighting people who have a slightest change of killing him while overwhelming everyone else with the 350 extra IP above the softcap.
      Otherwise the 8.3 really need their own haven, as the only time they can be challenged at the slightest is when they meet a guy similar to them.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Slayer should have IP increased to 1300, it at least ensures people are running T8+ equivalent. The risk is low for those who want to fame farm or rat in CDs. It should reward those who want to fight and impose some element of risk for those who seek to PvE only. When you can currently enter Slayer CD in a 200k-300k set, it undermines the value of the dungeon for its primary purpose of PvP content.

This is not a proposal to stop the fame farming or rats, but a way to increase the silver they risk to enter, in turn increasing the value of the PvP content.
    • did you see screen? Did that mean he is not a pro? 4 billion fame 3 billion killing fame 22 mln INFAME ( not disrespect but srly where balance ? or do you think it's fair that 20 mln infame vs 60k infame is fair enought? EVEN for example i have 8.3 you think i'm like that player with fame 4 billion player (20 mln infame that he got it for fight for sure cuz around 2000-3000 infame u can get from 1 dung) and can kill him? may be can if he is afk but where is searching balance?
      Player who play a lot in corrupt with 20 mln infame isn't pro? strange ...

and me 66k infame :< there should be balance for sure don't you think ?

or do you think i'm pro with 66k infame with my maximum 143k infame that specially play like noob and want that low infame? more infame more loot ._.
      again there should be at least 500k-1mln maximum balance...

In general if you say about high infame = pro or not yes may be BUT NOT PEOPLE WITH MORE 10 MLN INFAME LOL (then they should be not 10 mln right?)
      and pro i mean not like PROFESSIONAL CYBER SPORT PLAYERS like in CS GO just players who play better that normal player that not live and play corrupt non stop.

may be i should write not pro just player with infame 20 mln vs me 66k infame?... don't know...
    • noxmortus wrote:

Slayer should have IP increased to 1300, it at least ensures people are running T8+ equivalent. The risk is low for those who want to fame farm or rat in CDs. It should reward those who want to fight and impose some element of risk for those who seek to PvE only. When you can currently enter Slayer CD in a 200k-300k set, it undermines the value of the dungeon for its primary purpose of PvP content.

This is not a proposal to stop the fame farming or rats, but a way to increase the silver they risk to enter, in turn increasing the value of the PvP content.
      May be but balance also should be like high infame vs high infame or at least 500k-1mln difference... or add players who activated shrine invade only who activated shrines... it will be decrease rat/skip builds tho for sure and only people who want to fight will stay.
    • No. This is a bad idea.
      The matchmaking doesn't exist at the moment. And it should stay this way. The reason is that it makes cd fun and more random. You go in and you can face anyone and you just got unlucky.
      Matching players based on infamy would only create balance issues. Top players would only face the top 5 meta builds and those would be nerfed while all lower rated players would be ignored. This would cause the cd to get more and more stale and booring as you climb the infamy.
    • I would take getting matched to a 8.3 juicer any day compared to getting matched with these crap 5.2 BHs kids. Complete waste of a fight. As mentioned in this thread Slayer IP min needs to increase. This will only get worse when master levels or what not is added. We will have dudes in flat 5 running Slayer.
    • u should be glad. It favors you actually. You get a chance to win tons of free infame and u gain experience of fighting a slayer player.
      Be glad.

Also,T6 is for practice. If u meet higgh infamy player,odds are he is trying new weapon,which makes him easy to kill anyway.
      Also, ip difference is minimal afterr 1k IP cap.

T8 cd are meta builds with high spec usually. if you arent high spec,do t6,ez
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • @PlayerAlbionOnline
      RNG matchmaking is the best system.
      this post is pointless like 95% of the messages from new players, you are new, you enter, you lose to a better player and you cry and demand changes... instead maybe improve your PVP, learn matchups, spec up, play stalker for a month... and then start slayer.

RANT topic.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().