Revert solo dungeon closing timer

    • Revert solo dungeon closing timer

      Hello, the solo dungeon closing timer was introduced so people could solo fame farm with a constrained risk of being dived. However this removed a type of smallscale PVP content from the game. Nowadays solo players have the option of doing corrupted dungeons where they can fame farm with a similar constrained risk for pvp. Removing the timer for solo dungeons (at least in the black zone) would make this smallscale content playable again.
    • Actually Solo Dungeons are a consistent content for people that want to chill and aren't high speced yet.

      The way of the solo player:

      T4 solos in blues until Expert reaver,
      T5 solos in black until Master reaver,
      T6 solos in red zones with faction or in black zone until Grandmaster Reaver OR is able to field 1000 IP in Stalker CDs,
      Similar to the line above but T7 until Elder Reaver,
      T8 solos in Black or Stalker until able to field 1300 IP for Slayer CDs.

      It's quite clear that solos have space no matter how advanced you are, and i'm not even taking into account how lucrative .0 and .1 maps can be.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      Actually Solo Dungeons are a consistent content for people that want to chill and aren't high speced yet.

      The way of the solo player:

      T4 solos in blues until Expert reaver,
      T5 solos in black until Master reaver,
      T6 solos in red zones with faction or in black zone until Grandmaster Reaver OR is able to field 1000 IP in Stalker CDs,
      Similar to the line above but T7 until Elder Reaver,
      T8 solos in Black or Stalker until able to field 1300 IP for Slayer CDs.

      It's quite clear that solos have space no matter how advanced you are, and i'm not even taking into account how lucrative .0 and .1 maps can be.
      I completely disagree with this.. Now this might be for Total Newbies who never really played any games. Also, newbies can´t do slayers.

      Best way to start for any decent players who are new to albion is few solo dungeons until yout hit T5, possibly T5 reaver. That´s few dungeons.

      Then T5 corrupted to get used to corrupted. And after few T5 corrupted, you start doing T6 corrupted. You grab some ez build to play with and that´s it.

      Just today, i tried the brain dead curse build. I played like trash. I missed everything and yet i got insane winrate. In like one hour and something, i got over 1.5 milion silver and lot of fame. And only thing i sped up was to put 50 spec so i could unlock grudge ability on W.
      That´s pretty much something you can do almost Instantly.

      You could argue that people are gonna get destroyed in 1 v 1 lethal corrupted dungeons, but nope - if they grab brain dead build like curse, fire, one shot claymore, black hands ( tho u need chain slash to unlock, so that´s not viable choice for newbs), they will get ez winrate even if they dont know anything. Just spam buttons and win, do your combo etc.

      Also you said to get 1300 IP to do slayer - well, whatcha gonna do there, pvp ? You can´t. You will die. You can only pve farm there.

      While in T6, due to IP cap, you can get there almost instantly and just go nuts there.
      Fun fact is, when you unlock T8 corrupted, well well well - you can´t really play it, because you lack high spec. So you are still stuck with T6 corrupted.

      Either way, corrupted are insanely op for fame, silver etc. For new players, it´s the best.

      Solo dungeons are trash that can´t even compare. Solo are for clueless people. They are simply not worth it. Bad fame / silver in comparison to corrupted, and you dont even learn pvp or anything there apart your rotation, which frankly - people dont seem to learn anyway.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Compare Hunter corrupted to T5 solo dungeons in black zones....

      Hunter rewards are WAY lower than T5 in black zones. For obvious reasons, no risk, low reward.

      Ofc newbies can run hunter for experience, but by no means it's a good way to fame or build an economy.



      Slayer is only the end of the trip, as i stated in the activity order. Dunno why you meant 'newbies don't do Slayer'. Ofc they don't. But by the time you are with 1300 IP i REALLY HOPE you aren't a newbie anymore.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      Compare Hunter corrupted to T5 solo dungeons in black zones....

      Hunter rewards are WAY lower than T5 in black zones. For obvious reasons, no risk, low reward.

      Ofc newbies can run hunter for experience, but by no means it's a good way to fame or build an economy.



      Slayer is only the end of the trip, as i stated in the activity order. Dunno why you meant 'newbies don't do Slayer'. Ofc they don't. But by the time you are with 1300 IP i REALLY HOPE you aren't a newbie anymore.
      Sure, but you can do hunter literally once you gain T5 reaver or even without it.

      And then after " Few " of those, you should do T6 stalker dungeons. Like i said - in like an hour and half or something, i gained over 1.5 mil silver in stuff and got from 0 to 14 spec.

      That´s just crazy to me. And that is content that is solo and accessible right from the get go.

      And you could argue " What if someone is so bad he cant pvp ? " - well, he can just rat. And hell, with fast clear pve build, he is gonna blast through it so fast he is gonna get insane fame and decent silver. Because the clear speed of pve build is incomparably faster. And if he dies - so what ? The pve gear costs nothing.

      So even if you were to be so bad to die Every time someone dives you ( which is next to impossible unless you have like 500 ping), it would still be way more profitable in terms of fame and silver than doing solo dungeons.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      Equart wrote:

      ImaDoki wrote:

      Hunter rewards are WAY lower than T5 in black zones. For obvious reasons, no risk, low reward.
      Fun fact - it's not.
      Even funnier fact - it is.
      Im not trying to make fun of you. Im for real , was testing it on FreshCharacters several times.
      Drop/Fame reward on hunter lvl per hour is much higher than in T5 blackzones. With tutorial premium*
      And im not even talking about risks.
    • Equart wrote:

      ImaDoki wrote:

      Equart wrote:

      ImaDoki wrote:

      Hunter rewards are WAY lower than T5 in black zones. For obvious reasons, no risk, low reward.
      Fun fact - it's not.
      Even funnier fact - it is.
      Im not trying to make fun of you. Im for real , was testing it on FreshCharacters several times.Drop/Fame reward on hunter lvl per hour is much higher than in T5 blackzones. With tutorial premium*
      And im not even talking about risks.
      Dunno if it was just a matter of unluckyness then, because i made a test with a new character less than a month ago to test how was the progression and it was quite clear to me that Hunter loot was quite underwhelming while T5 solos overall gave me around 40 to 70% more valuable gear. Mobs on solos are squishier too, so it's even faster to speed clear them.

      This all made sense to me, as there is no risk in Hunter CD. So based on my own recent experience and actual risk/rewards mechanic (which you can also see when you open chests in both Hunter and black solo dungeons giving +50% loot and +170% loot respectively) it's quite clear that T5 solos are better than Hunter.

      What i can't argue against that Hunter CDs add valuable PvP experience, something you'll rarely get to face in solos.
    • Depends, i don´t really have clue about low tier, as you get through low tier in matter of hours.

      But considering you can Chain hunter, and if you grab actually fast clear gear, you could go nuts i imagine.

      I just don´t think solos are valuable. Long corridors, mobs that aren´t grouped up like in corrupted, and you have to look for a dungeon after you are done or use map. It just does not seem worth it. Not to mention corrupted are pretty much safe - especially for noobs who just die in bz cause they dont know anything about ganking and how to evade it.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7