Is anyone else lagging their ass off??? Or game is freezing like hell for no reason??

• Is anyone else lagging their ass off??? Or game is freezing like hell for no reason??

Like the title says I literally just started freezing out of nowhere ffs... At first I thought it was just my music trying to load in the background... I paused it and it didnt do anything.

Started happening more after I left my CD which since there was a giant fuckin blimp on the map or cluster of players that makes a giant red circle that I popped out right next to at thought it was because of that.. Nope..

Got into the city AND ITS STILL GOING ON... Like wtf is wrong with this game???
    • To give some more context and stuff

I was spam running CD's just vibing out nothing out of the ordinary it was after I cleared one CD where I first encountered a slight freeze which decided to happen right when the damn harbinger demon boss started freaking out...

When I say freaking out I mean it locked onto me and immediately first move sent out its fire whirlwind shit at me instead of the sweeping attack :| and then it proceeded to pace back and forth to the middle of the arena...
    • Rycker wrote:

What are the specs of the machine you're playing Albion on? Also, what quality of graphics are you running in-game?
      Graphics are on lowest settings or disabled (Off)

And the specs are

AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics card

And some other crap its a 650 dollar potato pc from Walmart :|

It runs games like LoL at 150 fps on normal settings :| Thats all ik