OLDER MARRIED COUPLE looking for cool guild of OLDER friends so we can keep these darn kids off our lawn! LOL

• OLDER MARRIED COUPLE looking for cool guild of OLDER friends so we can keep these darn kids off our lawn! LOL

Husband and Wife team, married forever :rolleyes: , new to Albion - looking to get back into the Gaming groove together again. We rocked WoW back in the day, (We ran the #2 guild on Lightbringer server), had to quit, but now the kids are grown. Of course we each own 4 pairs of glasses and neither one of us look good naked anymore <X , however we can still play well. Not looking for super strict guild, no time off limits in case one of our back's is killing us or we are at our 9th,10th, or 11th KISS Farewell Tour.(80's Metal fans a plus!)
      A laid back (U.S. Est. based) guild is what we're looking for- fun and loud at times or quiet and relaxing at others. We'll be asking a lot of questions I'm sure,,but that's better than jumping in and ruining something. We want to participate in guild events, but don't want to be tied to them,, we enjoy our own time together. We like to joke around and have fun in chat without "offending" this that or the other,, as well as pay attention when needed and play and learn to our best ability. 50 is our new 30. If you think we may be a good fit for your group give us a shout and tell us why. Reply here or Mail KAZWICK in game. :thumbup:

Thank you for your time!

The post was edited 1 time, last by KAZWICK ().

• Brigands of the Fir

I'm a solo player looking to put my 1 person guild into an alliance or get some members.
      I have a mic and discord, English speaking, play mostly out of Caerleon/Lymhurst/BZ, mostly looking to game with adults with jobs and bills Mon-Fri 5pm-8pm/ Sat-Sun whenever(Mountain Time)