Albion going back to their old "P2W" "P2P" ways????????

    • Albion going back to their old "P2W" "P2P" ways????????



      Seems SBI really is trying to go back their old ways of you either buy premium or you dont play :|

      Yea think its time to look for another sandbox game... You all got a little over a quarter mill players with Mobile launch and are now trying to force people to buy premium??? Seems good

      Also this severely fucks me even if I do buy premium cause I already have close to 30k focus and when I buy premium it insta gives me another 30k???? So im literally going to be OUT 30K FOCUS even if I did buy premium

      L O G I C
    • You ALWAYS needed to have at least 30 days Premium to be able to create player islands. When you are using an island of an other player there is still a restriction.

      This game is super healthy. You can play it for half a year or a year. And after that time you can buy 10-50 years of premium. Depending on how well you are doing regarding your economy. This game is the complete opposite of P2W. Silver is useless at a certain point.
    • FirstTimeKarma wrote:

      You ALWAYS needed to have at least 30 days Premium to be able to create player islands. When you are using an island of an other player there is still a restriction.

      This game is super healthy. You can play it for half a year or a year. And after that time you can buy 10-50 years of premium. Depending on how well you are doing regarding your economy. This game is the complete opposite of P2W. Silver is useless at a certain point.
      My dude im not talking about creating islands Im talking about the simply ability to water plants requires premium...

      Like there has never been a restriction for players to HAVE TO HAVE PREMIUM to water crops :| Idk wth your on about but this has never been a thing.

      Ik this because my friend who's island im sharing said he used alts to grow crops and they never had this restriction so obviously its brand new and you have zero clue. :/
    • Sponik wrote:

      Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing.
      For some countries, it is like 2 days of working income, not assuming this particular player is, but that is something to consider, of course game needs to get revenue, i am just stating it is not "just 10$" for some.
    • Sponik wrote:

      Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing.
      Ok tbh after reading your swolebenji thread you are not the person I want/expected to show up here :|

      But since you want to tell me not to play and be a prick allow me to retort this right quick.


      I came to Albion because it advertises itself as "FrEe To PlAy"

      Also premium here on native client is 11.95 not 10 dollars so get your numbers right

      FREE TO PLAY means I should be able to play the game without having to spend money since thats the whole reason im grinding silver rn. Some of us dont want/shouldnt NEED to spend money when the game says its free to play.




      When the game does this stuff though thats not free to play.
    • Sevolak wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing.
      For some countries, it is like 2 days of working income, not assuming this particular player is, but that is something to consider, of course game needs to get revenue, i am just stating it is not "just 10$" for some.
      Game can get revenue without forcing us to buy premium ffs they got skins people can buy which I already saw like 3-4 people with them in Fort Sterling
    • PRG wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing.
      Ok tbh after reading your swolebenji thread you are not the person I want/expected to show up here :|
      But since you want to tell me not to play and be a prick allow me to retort this right quick.


      I came to Albion because it advertises itself as "FrEe To PlAy"

      Also premium here on native client is 11.95 not 10 dollars so get your numbers right

      FREE TO PLAY means I should be able to play the game without having to spend money since thats the whole reason im grinding silver rn. Some of us dont want/shouldnt NEED to spend money when the game says its free to play.




      When the game does this stuff though thats not free to play.

      You can play the complete game. Player islands and farming are useless anyway. And you can just buy the stuff you want to grow from the player markets.

      FURTHER you can just farm the silver ingame and buy premium with silver.

      MAYBE your friend was able to use an alt because he did use self referral for premium or because he bought premium on that alt regulary for having a crafting or farming alt.
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Island is pretty much a premium feature. Farming without focus is LOSING SILVER anyway and its not needed for anything.you crying noob.
      Put this to rants.
      Yea you for sure have a lot of friends irl :| Feel bad for your subs :|


      Like the whole point of using the island is so I could use my focus up on crops and use that silver to buy premium :| But hey your apparently so much smart and im just the "noob" here

      Go be a piece of shit/dickhead on someone elses thread.
    • Sevolak wrote:

      For some countries, it is like 2 days of working income,
      if you can effort an internet connection you should have 10$ to spare.

      PRG wrote:

      I came to Albion because it advertises itself as "FrEe To PlAy"
      it is a f2p game
      both premium and f2p players can do the same, and reach the same power level. premium is just faster.

      albion isn't a p2w game, look up the definition if you don't know what a p2w game is.
    • PRG wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing.
      Ok tbh after reading your swolebenji thread you are not the person I want/expected to show up here :|
      But since you want to tell me not to play and be a prick allow me to retort this right quick.


      I came to Albion because it advertises itself as "FrEe To PlAy"

      Also premium here on native client is 11.95 not 10 dollars so get your numbers right

      FREE TO PLAY means I should be able to play the game without having to spend money since thats the whole reason im grinding silver rn. Some of us dont want/shouldnt NEED to spend money when the game says its free to play.




      When the game does this stuff though thats not free to play.

      There has to be some part of the game that requires money. The developers need to eat, too. I think Albion has a great freemium model. No Pay-To-Win available.
    • PRG wrote:

      Borbarad wrote:

      Island is pretty much a premium feature. Farming without focus is LOSING SILVER anyway and its not needed for anything.you crying noob.
      Put this to rants.
      Yea you for sure have a lot of friends irl :| Feel bad for your subs :|

      Like the whole point of using the island is so I could use my focus up on crops and use that silver to buy premium :| But hey your apparently so much smart and im just the "noob" here

      Go be a piece of shit/dickhead on someone elses thread.
      You act like trash and you expect people and then you are suprised you are treated the way you act ?

      Look at the thread you made. The title, agressivity, anger, swearing, and simply ranting.
      And now you are suprised people are annoyed with your behaviour ?

      Maybe you should look in a mirror first before you look at others.
      And that´s why i said to put it into rants.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

      PRG wrote:

      Borbarad wrote:

      Island is pretty much a premium feature. Farming without focus is LOSING SILVER anyway and its not needed for anything.you crying noob.
      Put this to rants.
      Yea you for sure have a lot of friends irl :| Feel bad for your subs :|
      Like the whole point of using the island is so I could use my focus up on crops and use that silver to buy premium :| But hey your apparently so much smart and im just the "noob" here

      Go be a piece of shit/dickhead on someone elses thread.
      You act like trash and you expect people and then you are suprised you are treated the way you act ?
      Look at the thread you made. The title, agressivity, anger, swearing, and simply ranting.
      And now you are suprised people are annoyed with your behaviour ?

      Maybe you should look in a mirror first before you look at others.
      And that´s why i said to put it into rants.
      ????????????????

      The title was question marks not aggression. There was no anger at first either. The only "swearing" was saying how this "fucks" me Im so sorry to have hurt your wittle feelings over a f bomb that wasnt even used at anyone or you but at myself :| Get real you :sleeping: clown

      You called me "CRYING NOOB" as your first response to this thread.

      You didnt even try to understand the thread like the rest or simply come to just give your own NON AGGRESSIVE OPINION... INSTEAD you came on here saying im a noob and this thread should be in rants. LMAO

      Yea go fuck yourself chief. You came onto here first being toxic then try to flip things around on me. You dont deserve your channel or subs :|

      EDIT: Oh yea in case you try altering your message and what you said. prnt.sc/1n33nvj there you go.
    • paxprobellum wrote:

      PRG wrote:

      Sponik wrote:

      Its just 10$... if you want to craft/spend hours playing this game without paying 10$ don't bother playing.
      Ok tbh after reading your swolebenji thread you are not the person I want/expected to show up here :| But since you want to tell me not to play and be a prick allow me to retort this right quick.


      I came to Albion because it advertises itself as "FrEe To PlAy"

      Also premium here on native client is 11.95 not 10 dollars so get your numbers right

      FREE TO PLAY means I should be able to play the game without having to spend money since thats the whole reason im grinding silver rn. Some of us dont want/shouldnt NEED to spend money when the game says its free to play.




      When the game does this stuff though thats not free to play.
      There has to be some part of the game that requires money. The developers need to eat, too. I think Albion has a great freemium model. No Pay-To-Win available.
      Yea but again with the 30 dollar skins they got plus whatever income they get from anything such as sponsors or what not surely SBI isnt "broke" in the sense that they need to go about doing this type of stuff.
    • PRG wrote:

      The title was question marks not aggression. There was no anger at first either. The only "swearing" was saying how this "fucks" me Im so sorry to have hurt your wittle feelings over a f bomb that wasnt even used at anyone or you but at myself Get real you clown
      You seems to have some issues if you can´t see what is wrong with your conduct.

      1) your title " Albion going back to their old "P2W" "P2P" ways???????"
      You think that is fine ? It has nothing to do with p2w and p2p. To imply it is is just intelectual dishonesty and trying to provoke - not very nice.

      2) " Seems SBI really is trying to go back their old ways of you either buy premium or you dont play "
      No anger there huh ? Come on bruh. And obviously it´s anything but true - yet you say that. Big intelectual dishonesty.

      3) " Yea think its time to look for another sandbox game... You all got a little over a quarter mill players with Mobile launch and are now trying to force people to buy premium??? Seems good "
      No anger there ? Yet your response is " IMMA QUIT AND PLAY ANOTHER GAME ".
      Also, pretty much nobody cares about this at all.

      4) " Also this severely fucks me even if I do buy premium cause I already have close to 30k focus and when I buy premium it insta gives me another 30k???? So im literally going to be OUT 30K FOCUS even if I did buy premium "
      Zero anger here and , right ? :D
      Also, you dont gain 30k focus when you renew premium after it´s finished.

      And last of all 5) " L O G I C "
      bruh.

      You act like trash, you insult others and treat them like trash, and then you are suprised when you are treated similarly.

      Maybe think about your ways.

      And i dont need to alter my message, as i stand by what i said, because this topic is dishonest, and the point is bullshit - since you dont even gain 30k focus after you buy premium again.
      Good job on making pointless topics that only iniciate conflict where you are being insulting and acting like trash - and then you are like " suprised pikachu face ". Bruh.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

      PRG wrote:

      The title was question marks not aggression. There was no anger at first either. The only "swearing" was saying how this "fucks" me Im so sorry to have hurt your wittle feelings over a f bomb that wasnt even used at anyone or you but at myself Get real you clown
      You seems to have some issues if you can´t see what is wrong with your conduct.
      1) your title " Albion going back to their old "P2W" "P2P" ways???????"
      You think that is fine ? It has nothing to do with p2w and p2p. To imply it is is just intelectual dishonesty and trying to provoke - not very nice.

      2) " Seems SBI really is trying to go back their old ways of you either buy premium or you dont play "
      No anger there huh ? Come on bruh. And obviously it´s anything but true - yet you say that. Big intelectual dishonesty.

      3) " Yea think its time to look for another sandbox game... You all got a little over a quarter mill players with Mobile launch and are now trying to force people to buy premium??? Seems good "
      No anger there ? Yet your response is " IMMA QUIT AND PLAY ANOTHER GAME ".
      Also, pretty much nobody cares about this at all.

      4) " Also this severely fucks me even if I do buy premium cause I already have close to 30k focus and when I buy premium it insta gives me another 30k???? So im literally going to be OUT 30K FOCUS even if I did buy premium "
      Zero anger here and , right ? :D
      Also, you dont gain 30k focus when you renew premium after it´s finished.

      And last of all 5) " L O G I C "
      bruh.

      You act like trash, you insult others and treat them like trash, and then you are suprised when you are treated similarly.

      Maybe think about your ways.

      And i dont need to alter my message, as i stand by what i said, because this topic is dishonest, and the point is bullshit - since you dont even gain 30k focus after you buy premium again.
      Good job on making pointless topics that only iniciate conflict where you are being insulting and acting like trash - and then you are like " suprised pikachu face ". Bruh.
      This is going to be fun.

      Ok so lets start piece by piece shall we?

      Borbarad wrote:

      1) your title " Albion going back to their old "P2W" "P2P" ways???????"
      You think that is fine ? It has nothing to do with p2w and p2p. To imply it is is just intelectual dishonesty and trying to provoke - not very nice.
      Yes I do think its fine ITS A SIMPLE TITLE my guy maybe your just easily offended or some shit? Hell if ik. Also get your spelling right ffs its Intellectual* not whatever you just typed you triggered snowflake :| Its meant to be a simple thread that like others have given their opinions on without calling someone a noob is perfectly fine thats what the point of the thread is its not to provoke or whatnot you Karen schmuck.

      Borbarad wrote:

      2) " Seems SBI really is trying to go back their old ways of you either buy premium or you dont play "
      No anger there huh ? Come on bruh. And obviously it´s anything but true - yet you say that. Big intelectual dishonesty.
      No theres no anger there yet either cause again it was stating a simple opinion that obviously some people agree with some dont. Like you really are grasping at straws here or trying to spark something ABOVE this thread. Also just because YOU think its true doesnt mean there cant be people like the ones who liked this thread as well as left NON AGGRESSIVE FEEDBACK/OPINIONS.

      Also Intellectual* again btw. Do you need help? Ik of Grammarly man I can give you my login key :| Or even just suggest you start typing responses on a phone. Least then it has AutoCorrect

      Borbarad wrote:

      3) " Yea think its time to look for another sandbox game... You all got a little over a quarter mill players with Mobile launch and are now trying to force people to buy premium??? Seems good "
      No anger there ? Yet your response is " IMMA QUIT AND PLAY ANOTHER GAME ".
      Also, pretty much nobody cares about this at all.
      My response is the same as some other people who voiced their opinions about the state of the game? :| Again just because YOU dont like hearing what we all have to say doesnt mean you get to be a douche for no reason.

      Also you seem to care with the whole making this huge response to me just sayin :| But aside from that there are literally people above you and me giving their opinions and all like why are you the only one calling people "CRYING NOOBS" and shit?

      Borbarad wrote:

      4) " Also this severely fucks me even if I do buy premium cause I already have close to 30k focus and when I buy premium it insta gives me another 30k???? So im literally going to be OUT 30K FOCUS even if I did buy premium "
      Zero anger here and , right ?
      Also, you dont gain 30k focus when you renew premium after it´s finished.
      Yes once again zero anger literally stating the opinion for the thread.

      ALSO since you are apparently such a big brained individual... (Not) Heres a screenshot for you. This is the premium tab IN GAME when your a new player to the game and what it gives you.



      LIKE IT CLEARLY SAYS WHAT YOU GET just because you for some reason dont see it this is what I see chief. So maybe your not as smart as you think you dickhead.

      EDIT btw just in case you didnt ALSO know this small fact... NEW PLAYERS GET 3 DAYS OF PREMIUM... 3 DAYS = 30K FOCUS you moron... So this is why I said even if I DO buy premium I lose out on 30k focus! XD

      Borbarad wrote:

      And i dont need to alter my message, as i stand by what i said, because this topic is dishonest, and the point is bullshit - since you dont even gain 30k focus after you buy premium again.
      Good job on making pointless topics that only iniciate conflict where you are being insulting and acting like trash - and then you are like " suprised pikachu face ". Bruh.
      XD LMFAO you might be the most toxic or most dumbest player on here I have seen dude...

      ALSO INITIATE* not iniciate* SURPRISED* not suprised

      The post was edited 1 time, last by PRG ().

    • This is just sad.

      You complain about p2w and p2p and that u lose on focus - well, you should make feedback to SBI then to remove the 3 day premium from the game, right ? How dare they put free premium in the game !

      Just because you didnt use the premium, ur gonna cry now or what ? And you can use it for crafting and such.

      And with this, i am done with this " convo ".
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7