ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT!!!! SILENT NO MORE

• HFijalkovsky wrote:

could you at least read what I wrote with basic understanding? Read it again and then again. Where did I write that I wanna play pve when I clearly wrote I pve to prepare for PvP?
      That is a diff between PVE, PVP-orientated games. If it's PVE-based - you are participating PVP when you want to. Usually, it's implemented as a possibility to turn on(off) pvp mode.
      If we are talking about PVP-orientated game - you are always in pvp-conditions. So, if you are creating a build with max PVE grind speed - you are just prey for gankers. It's ok.

The real issue is in broken PVP balance, as around all the game content. Even if you will bye full 8.3 PVP build, you really can play - you just prey against a 4-5 gankers with t4-6 builds for a few coins in total because of permanent fear, stans, etc. you will not be able to fight. That's why there is no content for solo players in tthe open world.
      Solo-dungeons closing after 90 sec. There is no possibility to gank experienced players there. So it is safe PVE content today.
      Even corrupts... A special PVP zone for 1x1 is a safe PVE content. It is a dungeon, where 10 ARCH idiots can't attack you from behind as before. When someone will enter your dungeon - the game will notify you and there are spy mobs on each step, which will show you, where is an enemy. It's low-risk, high-reward PVE content today. PVP in corrupts is completely broken because of broken balance and IP debuff.
      Black zones, guild content has no motivation to accept ratings. Because all the content is available in one location out of the portal lock.

This game became just a clicker, because of casual girls, who cries, because someone kills them in fucking PVP-GAME! Dear girls, there is a tone of different clickers for mindless grind. Go there and be happy. Stop installing rare, PVP games, that still exist and then crying to make them casual clickers for you.
    • Day 2. ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT!!!! SILENT NO MORE

• SITUATION:
      I've been playing the game since the beginning. and from the very beginning, I observe the gradual killing of gank and small scale content..
      it all started with the fact that shrines appeared in the portal locations. Many people took it badly, but these whiny PvE slaves celebrated for a very long time. Developers did not stop there! They came up with hideouts, which, in theory, were supposed to allow smaller groups of players to settle in black zones..........
      As a result, this caused the appearance of giant alliances ( you need to check in the dictionary what word can describe ARCH ally , because even the word "giant" will not be able to describe such size).
      From that moment on, the game turned into an "exciting" marathon called "Running from one hideout to another"
      Successfully STRANGLING (the right word by the way) PvP in black locations, and throwing a bone to the dogs in the form of pathetic ZvZ and the crystal league, the developers began to STRANGLE the FREE PvP CONTENT in the royal continent.
      A long time ago, they added a reputation system. Many put up with this, since there was enough reputation for ANY content on the royal continent.
      Whether it's gank, dive, smallscale or even small ZvZ .
      There were few players. therefore, it was not terrible to spend your reputation. The reputation system is about 4 years old and it has not yet been subjected to a balance. And there are a lot more players in the game. Do you know what a BALANCE is? NO? CHECK OUT WIKIPEDIA!

AND NOW MY APPEAL:
      STOP BEING SILENT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE PvP IN THE GAME IS SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED. PATHETIC BONE FOR A DOG IN THE FORM OF OUTPOSTS IN BLACK ZONES AND PATHETIC REWARDS FROM CHESTS ......NO THANKS....JUST NOT INTERESTING TO ANYONE........ MANY OF MY FRIENDS UNFORTUNATELY QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE IF SOMEONE PLAYS ALBION, THE ONLY PVP WAY IS ZvZ. BECAUSE IN BLACK ZONES, ALLIANCE LEADERS PLAY A СITY BUILDNG SIMULATOR.
      IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT THERE ARE ALSO HELLGATES, I WILL ANSWER THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PVP IN THE OPEN WORLD. YOU ARE PATHETIC PLAYERS, YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER THE TIMES WHEN IT WAS SCARY TO SEE THE INDICATOR "1 PK" IN RED LOCATIONS
      IT'S JUST RIDICULOUS WHEN I DIE AND THEY THANK ME FOR MY 4.1 BOW. REALLY? HOW BAD IS EVERYTHING IN PVP THAT YOU NEED TO THANK FOR IT NOW? AND THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE!!
      YOU PATHETIC PLAYERS (HAVE YOU NOTICED? IT'S THE SECOND TIME), DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT IT'S LIKE TO "SEE A GANKER ON THE WOLF IN BLACK LOCATIONS"?
      AND AFTER THAT, YOU HAVE ALREADY MENTALLY RE-BOUGHT THINGS?
      4 YEARS OF SILENCE.........IT'S JUST A CRY OF THE SOUL.
      YOU JUST KILLED THE PVP,....
      YOU CAME TO THE SANDBOX TO THE CHILDREN WHO WERE PLAYING THERE. AFTER THAT, YOU BUILT A SAND CASTLE AND DOES NOT ALLOW POOR CHILDREN TO PLAY, CHILDREN CAN ONLY WATCH AND WAIT FOR A NEW SANDBOX TO BE DUG...........HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS ALLEGORY?

IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE EVERYTHING? GIVE ME BACK HARDCORE, OR I'LL HAVE TO LOOK FOR A NEW SANDBOX, WHERE THERE ARE NO EVIL UNCLES WHO WANT TO BUILD THEIR OWN CASTLE YET.

IF YOU AGREE WITH MY WORDS, PLEASE PUT A LIKE, I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE I HAVE <
    • Sponik wrote:

at this point you'r acting like a little child
      don't post the same post just because you want attention
      and I'm saying this without my standing with your idea
      Is not about needing attention, it's about complaining the lack of quality of a product we consume and some of us even pay for. If you allow SBI to call every negative feedback as "attention calls" then this game will never improve, I myself made a few posts about how the game is becoming trash and they were all moved to rants to later completely ignored, so I moved on because now I realize SBI doesn't care about quality content or a polished game, all they want is casuals money grab.
    • It will never improve because of two points:
      - greed
      They transformed the game to a mobile clicker because it is a more profitable market for today and it will not change. They are not interested in quality, they are interested in MONEY. You can see it in each new update.
      - incompetence
      Retroman is balancing this game for 5 years. And he still didn't understand the simple idea of any RPG balancing. Let's imagine any of the good old RPG. Even not an online one, as neverwinter, diablo, etc.
      You have some level-up and 1 attribute point. The thing is you CAN'T improve several attributes with one point. You cant make your character stronger and faster at the same time. But in Albion you can bye a frost-staff, or stick,etc and get all in one. Speed, one-shout damage, CC...
      Immortal healers with endless HP is an issue of Albion for 3-4 years, I play it. It isn't resolved and looks like will not while Retroman is working on it.

Alternatives are coming. I think, the main question for Albion players is: what will be better, New World, or Core Punk.
    • They see more players coming to play and think "yeah updates are working great". Bu that will new players do when they finish pve grind? They will quit since there will be nothing left to do. And the the game will die.
      Also you forgot to mention the srd closing. The single worst change they made (imo as a solo player) in last 2 years. Before I would farm srd and gank people in srd. But after the change it got so boring that I never farm it and it's ungankable. So pretty much dead content.
    • Let's just make something clear. Ganging is not PvP, it is 10+ people against a gatherer (most probably) on an OX or worse...

Now that the above is dealt with. People don't have the time for full loot pvp game anymore so all the new games are either going no-full loot or semi-loot (core punk will drop an artifact whatever that is, but sounds important).

But in order to keep the economy loot must be destroyed and remade by the players, what SBI fails to understand is that you can make items drop from the player and make some of their inventory become trash (for recycle) but you don't have to negate a players hours and hours of grinding into nothing... let the players keep their inventory or part of it after death. This way you have more people coming to BZ, gankers will be happy with more people to steal from and new players will have a chance to experience all of your game and hard effort. Because let's face it no one likes to keep loosing their stuff even T3.... or a mule.

If the game doesn't embrace solo players it will die out... and once big alliances catch a glimpse of another game having some potential they are going to move out in a blink!