ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT!!!! SILENT NO MORE

• ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT!!!! SILENT NO MORE

SITUATION:
      I've been playing the game since the beginning. and from the very beginning, I observe the gradual killing of gank and small scale content..
      it all started with the fact that shrines appeared in the portal locations. Many people took it badly, but these whiny PvE slaves celebrated for a very long time. Developers did not stop there! They came up with hideouts, which, in theory, were supposed to allow smaller groups of players to settle in black zones..........
      As a result, this caused the appearance of giant alliances ( you need to check in the dictionary what word can describe ARCH ally , because even the word "giant" will not be able to describe such size).
      From that moment on, the game turned into an "exciting" marathon called "Running from one hideout to another"
      Successfully STRANGLING (the right word by the way) PvP in black locations, and throwing a bone to the dogs in the form of pathetic ZvZ and the crystal league, the developers began to STRANGLE the FREE PvP CONTENT in the royal continent.
      A long time ago, they added a reputation system. Many put up with this, since there was enough reputation for ANY content on the royal continent.
      Whether it's gank, dive, smallscale or even small ZvZ .
      There were few players. therefore, it was not terrible to spend your reputation. The reputation system is about 4 years old and it has not yet been subjected to a balance. And there are a lot more players in the game. Do you know what a BALANCE is? NO? CHECK OUT WIKIPEDIA!

AND NOW MY APPEAL:
      STOP BEING SILENT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE PvP IN THE GAME IS SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED. PATHETIC BONE FOR A DOG IN THE FORM OF OUTPOSTS IN BLACK ZONES AND PATHETIC REWARDS FROM CHESTS ......NO THANKS....JUST NOT INTERESTING TO ANYONE........ MANY OF MY FRIENDS UNFORTUNATELY QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE IF SOMEONE PLAYS ALBION, THE ONLY PVP WAY IS ZvZ. BECAUSE IN BLACK ZONES, ALLIANCE LEADERS PLAY A СITY BUILDNG SIMULATOR.
      IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT THERE ARE ALSO HELLGATES, I WILL ANSWER THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PVP IN THE OPEN WORLD. YOU ARE PATHETIC PLAYERS, YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER THE TIMES WHEN IT WAS SCARY TO SEE THE INDICATOR "1 PK" IN RED LOCATIONS
      IT'S JUST RIDICULOUS WHEN I DIE AND THEY THANK ME FOR MY 4.1 BOW. REALLY? HOW BAD IS EVERYTHING IN PVP THAT YOU NEED TO THANK FOR IT NOW? AND THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE!!
      YOU PATHETIC PLAYERS (HAVE YOU NOTICED? IT'S THE SECOND TIME), DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT IT'S LIKE TO "SEE A GANKER ON THE WOLF IN BLACK LOCATIONS"?
      AND AFTER THAT, YOU HAVE ALREADY MENTALLY RE-BOUGHT THINGS?
      4 YEARS OF SILENCE.........IT'S JUST A CRY OF THE SOUL.
      YOU JUST KILLED THE PVP,....
      YOU CAME TO THE SANDBOX TO THE CHILDREN WHO WERE PLAYING THERE. AFTER THAT, YOU BUILT A SAND CASTLE AND DOES NOT ALLOW POOR CHILDREN TO PLAY, CHILDREN CAN ONLY WATCH AND WAIT FOR A NEW SANDBOX TO BE DUG...........HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS ALLEGORY?

IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE EVERYTHING? GIVE ME BACK HARDCORE, OR I'LL HAVE TO LOOK FOR A NEW SANDBOX, WHERE THERE ARE NO EVIL UNCLES WHO WANT TO BUILD THEIR OWN CASTLE YET. :evil:

<3 IF YOU AGREE WITH MY WORDS, PLEASE PUT A LIKE, I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE I HAVE <

DAY 1

The post was edited 1 time, last by PLUARUS ().

• I agree that open world PVP has been left behind in favor of more and more instancing. I am hopeful that SBI's stated intention to add more open world content will help reverse the trend.

OTOH, this rant of all capital letters is not helpful. In fact, it's challenging to read. Next time, I recommend disabling your caps lock before continuing.
    • While it would be a major change it does seem obvious at this point HO's just need to be removed. From there the BZ Rests can be turned into functional cities for all players to stage out of at same advantage in deeper BZ. This would eliminate several of the major incentives to build major alliances.
    • Full loot and hardcore games are usually failure that doesnt last 4 years cause hardcore player community is very small. Casual, pve droolers is what keeps the game populated.
      SBI is simply keeping the game alive, they will do anything to keep the money coming.
      It's just the way it is, if you find a game with hardcore pvp ruleset, its gonna last short and not many will play it.... history of gaming always showed us this and the dudes at SBI know that very well and money is in the 1st place.
    • I totally agree with the initial post above. Corrupted patch was the worst thing that happened to this game due to the changes it brought together with it. Solo openworld gankers has been cast away into a corner and told to piss off.
      The game offers no fun for solo open world players. I absolutely dislike the state of the game is in at the moment.
      Please give openworld ganking some love SBI.
    • I'm mostly pve player as I grind fame and silver to gear up and prepare for some PvP. I also do some corrupted dungeons arenas sometimes hellgates.

Do I like the current game state? I do. Did I like it before? I did. When I first started they told me to gear up and go red zones so I did. Then I just died like 20 times in short time without making profit. I was just like an easiest kill for gankers. They did it on purpose.

Now I'm wearing pve farming set and I farm mobs. Gankers would just come and kill me anytime they want with any gear they wear as I have NO TOOLS to fight back. Am I supposed to be free kill for them? I farm mobs and they farm me? I loose loot and gear and they earn my loot and gear? So they have everything and I earn nothing but constant frustration?

Current state of the game is healthy I still die from ganks from time to time but not like 20 times per day and I'm happy I can finally enjoy the game. Maybe it's time for you to go? Albion received tons of new players from mobile client I meet them all the time in static dungeons few hundreds of whiners make no difference so just leave go play another full loot highly populated MMORPG. Wait. There is NO OTHER MMORPG like that so stfu and play or finally give up and leave.
    • I'm really tired of complaining and not seeing any response from the developers.

The game worked previously but I think it has already been lost making things worse since the sanbox was sold to Stillfront, since it was sold, the content that comes in every patch released is disappointing, with disappointing combat balances and that too takes too long .

The interesting thing about the game was the risk you took by venturing into new areas, nowadays everything you find is in the red zone :( and it's literally disappointing, where you see a herd of T5 pks killing people.

I literally enter the game to go through the maps like an asshole, since the content that there is to play 1 person is almost nil. since the corrupt are for a few, because it really is unbalanced.

The game is not dying, the developers themselves are killing it. here they don't listen to the community. I'm tired of complaining and seeing no response.
    • HFijalkovsky wrote:

I'm mostly pve player as I grind fame and silver to gear up and prepare for some PvP. I also do some corrupted dungeons arenas sometimes hellgates.

Do I like the current game state? I do. Did I like it before? I did. When I first started they told me to gear up and go red zones so I did. Then I just died like 20 times in short time without making profit. I was just like an easiest kill for gankers. They did it on purpose.

Now I'm wearing pve farming set and I farm mobs. Gankers would just come and kill me anytime they want with any gear they wear as I have NO TOOLS to fight back. Am I supposed to be free kill for them? I farm mobs and they farm me? I loose loot and gear and they earn my loot and gear? So they have everything and I earn nothing but constant frustration?

Current state of the game is healthy I still die from ganks from time to time but not like 20 times per day and I'm happy I can finally enjoy the game. Maybe it's time for you to go? Albion received tons of new players from mobile client I meet them all the time in static dungeons few hundreds of whiners make no difference so just leave go play another full loot highly populated MMORPG. Wait. There is NO OTHER MMORPG like that so stfu and play or finally give up and leave.
      I have only one question for you:
      When you read a game description and see something like "PVP-orientated", start to play and then write something like: "pvp-players are killing me. I wanna play PVE and enjoy the game" - are you ok? Why didn't you start to play WoW for example? Or PoE. You can farm mobs forever there and nobody will kill you.
      But no. You start to play PVP-game and then crying to make it PVE. Genius. But the worst issue is developers. They are stupid enough to fuck their own game to make you happy.
    • WTF_Is_Going_On wrote:

HFijalkovsky wrote:

I'm mostly pve player as I grind fame and silver to gear up and prepare for some PvP. I also do some corrupted dungeons arenas sometimes hellgates.

Current state of the game is healthy I still die from ganks from time to time but not like 20 times per day and I'm happy I can finally enjoy the game. Maybe it's time for you to go? Albion received tons of new players from mobile client I meet them all the time in static dungeons few hundreds of whiners make no difference so just leave go play another full loot highly populated MMORPG. Wait. There is NO OTHER MMORPG like that so stfu and play or finallI have only one question for you:
      When you read a game description and see something like "PVP-orientated", start to play and then write something like: "pvp-players are killing me. I wanna play PVE and enjoy the game" - are you ok? Why didn't you start to play WoW for example? Or PoE. You can farm mobs forever there and nobody will kill you.
      But no. You start to play PVP-game and then crying to make it PVE. Genius. But the worst issue is developers. They are stupid enough to fuck their own game to make you happy.
      I totally agree, they have made the game much easier for players who have been in the game for a few months, which already becomes a joke.

You might be confused, but it's fun to see people with more than 100 million fame being defeated by people under 10 million, which makes corrutas a game of skill. Which doesn't seem so bad to me. but it's still fun for me. I would think that the ip should have more value in the corrupt ones, which not only serves to lower the cost of buils

I understand that the zones are classified according to risk, but was it necessary to close all solitary sleeping places after 90 seconds? I think the black zone should be open. thus the incursions of people to the black zone would be greater in view of which they can obtain a greater loot. The black zone is supposed to be the one with the highest risk, right?
    • WTF_Is_Going_On wrote:

HFijalkovsky wrote:

I have only one question for you:When you read a game description and see something like "PVP-orientated", start to play and then write something like: "pvp-players are killing me. I wanna play PVE and enjoy the game" - are you ok? Why didn't you start to play WoW for example? Or PoE. You can farm mobs forever there and nobody will kill you.
      could you at least read what I wrote with basic understanding? Read it again and then again. Where did I write that I wanna play pve when I clearly wrote I pve to prepare for PvP? How am I supposed to PvP with no specs when I face 100spec enemies? You even quoted words I never said neither wrote are you ok?

I will simplify it for you Couse it seems like it's too much for you. I said that pve players shouldn't be 'farm' for PvP players Couse it's not healthy. Pve build players most times can't win with PvP build players so it's basically farm spot for gankers.

I recommend you basic education or at least visit some psychologist or learn to read it's about time.