Infernal Scythe has too low cooldown

• PaladinJavier wrote:

The cooldown on this weapon is too low compared to other weapons E.

Should be at least 25 secs and not 20 secs right now is too much damage.
      Have you considered that maybe you're just inexperienced? Most solo fights don't last long enough to blow that 20s cooldown multiple times.

To me, it just sounds like you're not quite knowledgable on a lot of items in the game, and feel that because you died; it should be nerfed. Get good, sonny.
    • 20 is just right considering the axe line

this is considering its a 2 handed weapon execute weapon but its not instant like bloodletter

bloodletter has 30 sec but its a 1h weapon, has built in mobilitiy into the skill, and reduces cooldown on kill
      which still results in a 20sec ish cooldown

if its about raw damage then its on par with dual swords but has less mobility when compared to sword line

all in all its a good change as it gives the scythe a unique playstyle when compared to other axe line
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality
    • MrRainbo wrote:

PaladinJavier wrote:

Have you considered that maybe you're just inexperienced? Most solo fights don't last long enough to blow that 20s cooldown multiple times.
      To me, it just sounds like you're not quite knowledgable on a lot of items in the game, and feel that because you died; it should be nerfed. Get good, sonny.
      have You considered it's just an opinión and not everything is about solo (I Guess You mean CD)?

To me You are just a dull That think opinión against come from Bad experience so You assume I Lost to a infernal Scythe. So I want yo nerf it.
    • PaladinJavier wrote:

MrRainbo wrote:

PaladinJavier wrote:

Have you considered that maybe you're just inexperienced? Most solo fights don't last long enough to blow that 20s cooldown multiple times.To me, it just sounds like you're not quite knowledgable on a lot of items in the game, and feel that because you died; it should be nerfed. Get good, sonny.
      have You considered it's just an opinión and not everything is about solo (I Guess You mean CD)?
      To me You are just a dull That think opinión against come from Bad experience so You assume I Lost to a infernal Scythe. So I want yo nerf it.
      No, I'm not concerned with CDs. I'm a solo player at heart, that lives for 1vX or small-scale content.
      If you're ONLY referring to group content, then scythe definitely doesn't need to be touched. I do believe indeed that you are inexperienced and most likely died to a scythe, hence this post. Anyone who is decent at PvP will know how to play against axes lol, scythe is definitely stronger than it used to be, but not so much that it warrants a nerf. Relax