Unflagged when K.O.

• Faction Warfare
    • Unflagged when K.O.

Currently.. getting K.O. where no adjacent ally outposts are available.. unflags you and teleports you to the SE exit of the map.

can someone please do something about this... I don't really want to deal with riding back to my faction city, flag up and ride all the way back to where i want to be.

won't it be much better to just get teleported to the nearest "safe" outpost? why not make it so? is there a reason why the current problem exists?
    • This happens when you are too far into the back-lines of an enemy faction.

I believe that this is an intentional mechanic to stop people from grieving other factions when they don't control any nearby territories.
      Otherwise what would stop people from putting on 8.3 and just sitting outside an opposing factions city gates, to get easy faction KOs...
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher
    • RenKatal wrote:

Otherwise what would stop people from putting on 8.3 and just sitting outside an opposing factions city gates, to get easy faction KOs...
      That's the thing... won't it be much better if let's say... i was K.O. near Fort Sterling.. Why not transport me back to a nearby Territory that my faction is controlling... i won't mind getting transported 5 maps away, that would be much better than respawning 2 maps away from Fort Sterling>riding to Fort Sterling to fast travel to thetford> then ride back 7-8 maps back to the zone where i was before i got K.O.d

the mechanic right now is just frustrating to deal with... it is just time wasted. when this game is all about being efficient.
    • its about being efficient when you are doing the right thing. You are not supposed to be there so of course its not worth it. It is intended to be as it is, because its easy to go overgeared and kill noobs near cities.
      If this was changed as you said, they will need to add a softcap to yellows and blues to level things.