2 Handed spear damage

• Combat Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 Handed spear damage

2 Handead spear damage scales WAAY to much with the second Q its unreal to deal 220-300 damage for normal attack and the range is longer than bow.The spear kit itself is just too good has counter for every build witch is okay but the reflect spin needs to be tuned down a bit reflects 100% while boosting your resistence 150% gives you back some mana AAAANNND you are still mobal .Other than Second Q and reflecting spin i dont think anything else needs to be changed. Maybe a little pike nerf because the damage on that E is a bit insane
    • Deliosa wrote:

reflect spin is not even close to beeing balanced why does it give you 150% resistance its like haivng 5 resi pots at once every 8 seconds how is this nerfed or balanced
      You don't understand how resistances work.

It's mediocre with a channel time and reflects a fraction of the damage if your not on plate.
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.
    • Deliosa wrote:

Zentiic wrote:

It's mediocre with a channel time and reflects a fraction of the damage if your not on plate.

You have 35 mil total fame ur the last person that can talk in this chat

I mean he's right though. Resistance potions increase your Player Vs Defense Stat hence why is says "increase your defense by 50%

. Deflecting spin increases your resistances(both armor and magic resistance) by 150ish which in leather negates about an extra 10% dmg.

The player vs defense stat reduces dmg after resistances so it's really not even close to a resistance potion.
    • The range is not as long as bow lol Have you tried playing spears? It's really not as OP as you think. you still have to play well maybe with an exception of one shot pike. I also literally never use reflect shield not unless i'm fighting deathgivers, regular crossbow, or firestaff.
    • touchmenot wrote:

The range is not as long as bow lol Have you tried playing spears? It's really not as OP as you think. you still have to play well maybe with an exception of one shot pike. I also literally never use reflect shield not unless i'm fighting deathgivers, regular crossbow, or firestaff.
      Yes sadly i did played it to see what's on the other side. Killed 2 guys and both of them coudnt do anything about it cuz i was dealing 400 damage per auto attack and my E dealth 1500 . Then i died to mace
    • dantes187 wrote:

Deliosa wrote:

Zentiic wrote:

I mean he's right though. Resistance potions increase your Player Vs Defense Stat hence why is says "increase your defense by 50%

. Deflecting spin increases your resistances(both armor and magic resistance) by 150ish which in leather negates about an extra 10% dmg.

The player vs defense stat reduces dmg after resistances so it's really not even close to a resistance potion.

Oh wow another 20 mil kill fame guy speaks . Can you please play the game instead of asnwering questions you clearly dont know the answers for ?
    • Deliosa wrote:

dantes187 wrote:

Deliosa wrote:

Zentiic wrote:

Oh wow another 20 mil kill fame guy speaks . Can you please play the game instead of asnwering questions you clearly dont know the answers for ?

well then i'll reply, as a 200m pvp fame, it should be enough, he is right, it's a buff of flat resistance not a %, and there's a huge difference between those too, when guys with 20m fame are right u should shut up and learn from them. Can you play the game instead of saying full bullshit to someone that is right ? just too complain about something.

Deliosa wrote:

touchmenot wrote:

The range is not as long as bow lol Have you tried playing spears? It's really not as OP as you think. you still have to play well maybe with an exception of one shot pike. I also literally never use reflect shield not unless i'm fighting deathgivers, regular crossbow, or firestaff.
      Yes sadly i did played it to see what's on the other side. Killed 2 guys and both of them coudnt do anything about it cuz i was dealing 400 damage per auto attack and my E dealth 1500 . Then i died to mace
      if you were dealing 400 dmgs u were in t8.3 against a t3, at equal tier it deals 220 ( still a lot ) (1300 ip ) in tissue without other buff, when you speak about numbers to complain, be at least a little precise.