Requesting Imidiate Buff to Daggers

    • Combat Balance
    • Requesting Imidiate Buff to Daggers

      Hear me out on this;

      I really care about this game, because it is one of the best in its genre,
      I played daggers all along the game as I have been playing for about 2 years and I've never seen daggers in a good spot.
      They could not compete with high mobility and cc builds at all, they could not burst down enemy most of the time, unless 3-4 things add up.
      What I am trying to say is that if you are not highly skilled daggers are pretty bad for you, and that should not be the case.
      Casuals should be able to enjoy daggers and highly skilled players should be rewarded for their skills.
    • Apak00 wrote:

      Hear me out on this;

      I really care about this game, because it is one of the best in its genre,
      I played daggers all along the game as I have been playing for about 2 years and I've never seen daggers in a good spot.
      They could not compete with high mobility and cc builds at all, they could not burst down enemy most of the time, unless 3-4 things add up.
      What I am trying to say is that if you are not highly skilled daggers are pretty bad for you, and that should not be the case.
      Casuals should be able to enjoy daggers and highly skilled players should be rewarded for their skills.
      What a joke.

      Never saw daggers in a good spot ?
      Daggers require high skill ?

      God damn, you dont play the game, do you ?

      Before chain slash was nerfed Several times, that thing was the most OP thing ever. Iframe, insane brutal damage that is not a skillshot and is even mobility. Like god damn. Two or three bloodletters and they could melt whole groups with just W and E.

      And what about CD ? Bloodletter requires so little skill, especially with plate.

      Daggers require so little skill it´s laughable.

      Look at daggers in CD:
      Blackhands : literally one of the lowest skill weapon, yet very strong.
      Bloodletter : requires low skill. Just spam Q, W, auto, throw poison, E, done. What a joke.
      1H dagger : Remember miner shoes ? 1H dagger go brrr whenever it messes up. Now it´s usually just a zero skill one shot build.
      Dagger pair : boom.
      Deathgivers: heavily nerfed, good against noobs, knowledgeable players destroy deathgivers.

      The time when chain slash wasnt nerfed were truly painful.

      Not to mention bloodletter plate and bloodletter variants were strong ever since release of corrupted, which says a lot.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • First of all you dont get me at all either because you do not play dagger or you are likely one of those meta builders,

      either way I would like to counter your arguments;

      first thing to note daggers were never truly in the meta excluding bloodletter,

      secondly I am not particularly talking about chainslash (which most ppl think it is signature ability of daggers, shout out to devs that needs to go imo)

      and as for black hands it's E ability is bugged, thats why skilled and high tier players dont play it because they dont let chance of a bug to cost them 5mil build, thats why you will always see almost always 4.1 blackhands and none with 8.3

      bloodletter doesnt really get into the category I am talking about, it is somewhat good even though it also has limited options as for playstyle

      for 1h dagger; "Now it´s usually just a zero skill one shot build". Thats totaly wrong, I dont play 1h dagger anymore becuase the combo is way too hard to land correctly and even if you land it is not guaranteed and also 90% of the time I never get caught to combo against it, it is very easy to dodge.

      "The time when chain slash wasnt nerfed were truly painful." I must agree on that I am not asking for that kind of buff, it is more like I want different playstyles into daggers other then their E spells
    • Apak00 wrote:

      First of all you dont get me at all either because you do not play dagger or you are likely one of those meta builders,

      either way I would like to counter your arguments;

      first thing to note daggers were never truly in the meta excluding bloodletter,

      secondly I am not particularly talking about chainslash (which most ppl think it is signature ability of daggers, shout out to devs that needs to go imo)

      and as for black hands it's E ability is bugged, thats why skilled and high tier players dont play it because they dont let chance of a bug to cost them 5mil build, thats why you will always see almost always 4.1 blackhands and none with 8.3

      bloodletter doesnt really get into the category I am talking about, it is somewhat good even though it also has limited options as for playstyle

      for 1h dagger; "Now it´s usually just a zero skill one shot build". Thats totaly wrong, I dont play 1h dagger anymore becuase the combo is way too hard to land correctly and even if you land it is not guaranteed and also 90% of the time I never get caught to combo against it, it is very easy to dodge.

      "The time when chain slash wasnt nerfed were truly painful." I must agree on that I am not asking for that kind of buff, it is more like I want different playstyles into daggers other then their E spells
      you are wrong my friend..

      A major part of Blackhands E does the same damage on 4.2 and on 8.3 that's why 4.2 is sufficient cause it doesn't IP scale

      1h dagger, DG, Daggerpair was meta long time

      1shot dagger..combo is enhanced by hat item . . That's the standard if u play it .
    • Apak00 wrote:

      First of all you dont get me at all either because you do not play dagger or you are likely one of those meta builders,

      either way I would like to counter your arguments;

      first thing to note daggers were never truly in the meta excluding bloodletter,

      secondly I am not particularly talking about chainslash (which most ppl think it is signature ability of daggers, shout out to devs that needs to go imo)

      and as for black hands it's E ability is bugged, thats why skilled and high tier players dont play it because they dont let chance of a bug to cost them 5mil build, thats why you will always see almost always 4.1 blackhands and none with 8.3

      bloodletter doesnt really get into the category I am talking about, it is somewhat good even though it also has limited options as for playstyle

      for 1h dagger; "Now it´s usually just a zero skill one shot build". Thats totaly wrong, I dont play 1h dagger anymore becuase the combo is way too hard to land correctly and even if you land it is not guaranteed and also 90% of the time I never get caught to combo against it, it is very easy to dodge.

      "The time when chain slash wasnt nerfed were truly painful." I must agree on that I am not asking for that kind of buff, it is more like I want different playstyles into daggers other then their E spells
      I do get you well, you just dont play the game - ez as that.

      People play 4.1 blackhands because the first hit doesnt scale with IP and because you can deal massive amount of damage with that if you stack dmg modifiers. It requires low ip and zero skill and you can clap lot of people easily. That´s why black hands were meta since day one for that. And the second hit was fixed, now it only wont hit if target move somes distance away - same with claymore.
      Black hands are the literal zero skill, low risk, high possible pay off equipment - that´s why it is popular. It doesn´t matter that it´s a one trick pony.

      1h dagger is just a zero skill one shot build. I am sorry if it´s too hard for you to press buttons in correct order. You can practice it in PVE if you want. Then it´s easy.
      1h dagger was meta since ages ago, and it was extremely obnoxious with miner shoes back then.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Apak00 wrote:

      First of all you dont get me at all either because you do not play dagger or you are likely one of those meta builders,

      either way I would like to counter your arguments;

      first thing to note daggers were never truly in the meta excluding bloodletter,

      secondly I am not particularly talking about chainslash (which most ppl think it is signature ability of daggers, shout out to devs that needs to go imo)

      and as for black hands it's E ability is bugged, thats why skilled and high tier players dont play it because they dont let chance of a bug to cost them 5mil build, thats why you will always see almost always 4.1 blackhands and none with 8.3

      bloodletter doesnt really get into the category I am talking about, it is somewhat good even though it also has limited options as for playstyle

      for 1h dagger; "Now it´s usually just a zero skill one shot build". Thats totaly wrong, I dont play 1h dagger anymore becuase the combo is way too hard to land correctly and even if you land it is not guaranteed and also 90% of the time I never get caught to combo against it, it is very easy to dodge.

      "The time when chain slash wasnt nerfed were truly painful." I must agree on that I am not asking for that kind of buff, it is more like I want different playstyles into daggers other then their E spells
      I do get you well, you just dont play the game - ez as that.
      People play 4.1 blackhands because the first hit doesnt scale with IP and because you can deal massive amount of damage with that if you stack dmg modifiers. It requires low ip and zero skill and you can clap lot of people easily. That´s why black hands were meta since day one for that. And the second hit was fixed, now it only wont hit if target move somes distance away - same with claymore.
      Black hands are the literal zero skill, low risk, high possible pay off equipment - that´s why it is popular. It doesn´t matter that it´s a one trick pony.

      1h dagger is just a zero skill one shot build. I am sorry if it´s too hard for you to press buttons in correct order. You can practice it in PVE if you want. Then it´s easy.
      1h dagger was meta since ages ago, and it was extremely obnoxious with miner shoes back then.
      All black handers say that "it is bugged" and all none black handers say "it is fixed", correct me if I am wrong which one would you believe,

      and I am 100% sure I had that like 3 4 times over the last 4 months I watched clips over and over again and I am 100% sure enemy was in range and not moving with any spells like "frost shot" or anything,
      and also some time ago I was not sure if the case was "me cancelling the spell" or anything like that then I started recording some clips and I can swear I saw the bug with my hands off the keyboard.
      and if it wasnt bugged I would be playing it with an unusual 6.3 build, first hit being true damage doesnt mean second hit does not scale

      Also I am not here to argue about knowledge over experience I am saying daggers are pretty useless against meta no one with daggers will go up in cd ranks. Not trying to be rude or anything but I feel like you guys suffered a lot from classic 4.1 black hands build, thats why you think it is strong but let me tell you, it is too easy.

      "1h dagger is just a zero skill one shot build. I am sorry if it´s too hard for you to press buttons in correct order." it is pressing all your buttons at once in the correct order and also keeping check on the enemy (thats simply the game), not to mention you need to hit shadow edge too , and if you fail one thing then what? you are simply done there, unless you are beast1k.

      Btw you still dont read me I am not saying buff the damages on bh E or anything like that for daggers, that would make them broken, some w and q abillities need to be reworked I think.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Apak00 ().

    • ImaDoki wrote:

      i'm sorry but... can anyone arguing that daggers are OP meta and everything shows any info regarding that?

      Cause i don't remember the last time i saw daggers in CDs/Hellgates except for Black Hands, which i see frequently.

      Been months since i saw a Dagger Pair or Dagger. Maybe one Deathgivers.
      Single Hand Daggers are pretty damned good. Royal Helm and Dagger makes a deadly combination.

      If you want evidence, do a youtube search.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • WetWilly wrote:

      ImaDoki wrote:

      i'm sorry but... can anyone arguing that daggers are OP meta and everything shows any info regarding that?

      Cause i don't remember the last time i saw daggers in CDs/Hellgates except for Black Hands, which i see frequently.

      Been months since i saw a Dagger Pair or Dagger. Maybe one Deathgivers.
      Single Hand Daggers are pretty damned good. Royal Helm and Dagger makes a deadly combination.
      If you want evidence, do a youtube search.
      Fought against it sometimes even before the Shadow Edge was nerfed and never lost, using multiple builds... Nowadays i dont even see it.

      In the youtube videos i saw some newbies being cheesed by one handed daggers royal helmet way stronget than them... Which doesnt prove anything.