150 Mio Silver Risk less per week

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 150 Mio Silver Risk less per week

Me and my friends tested it for one week of vacation.

Max Level HCE

150 Mio + in total per week..are you serious??

We plan a pvp game, all loot etc is going through the rubbish bin..

And HCE Risk less gives around 80 Mio Silver per week and around 70 in drops ..

And don't come with repair..or map it is included in that. It is net profit ...
    • Not to mention the insane amount of fame they got for no risk. So stupid silver printing with stupid fame, being safe and low cost if ur party is good enough to not get downed.

I personally don't mind people doing safe content, if that is what rock their boat, but I dislike the fact that all the silver they print flood the markets...
    • First u need to find a gold chest and for that much money you need it to be high tier ava to be that good loot.

Second is that it will probally be so much stuff that you will need multiple trips or leave 10-20% of the chest.

Third is that legendary chest is split by an entire party. So u need to find 4 of those chest so everyone get same amount of silver as HCE. You need 4x the amount of people for a full ava party.

Last, you don't just find a chest in ava, to clear an ava you also need hours of playtime. Some avas are so long u need 3 hours or so depending on how good is ur party.

And of course, there is this little small detail that you can get dove on an Ava. Sure it's much safer once your behind a gate and if you can pay somebody to scout for you. But even if you don't get surprised you either A out and abandon the ava, wasting the map and all the time doing it. Or A out and come back with fighting gear or bring gear with you and try to fight the divers, risking both the ava and the fight set.

So please, don't compare it to HCE's.
    • PaladinoRR wrote:

First u need to find a gold chest and for that much money you need it to be high tier ava to be that good loot.

Second is that it will probally be so much stuff that you will need multiple trips or leave 10-20% of the chest.

Third is that legendary chest is split by an entire party. So u need to find 4 of those chest so everyone get same amount of silver as HCE. You need 4x the amount of people for a full ava party.

Last, you don't just find a chest in ava, to clear an ava you also need hours of playtime. Some avas are so long u need 3 hours or so depending on how good is ur party.

And of course, there is this little small detail that you can get dove on an Ava. Sure it's much safer once your behind a gate and if you can pay somebody to scout for you. But even if you don't get surprised you either A out and abandon the ava, wasting the map and all the time doing it. Or A out and come back with fighting gear or bring gear with you and try to fight the divers, risking both the ava and the fight set.

i wasnt talking about ava dungeon, so all your points are irrelevant
    • tabooshka wrote:

PaladinoRR wrote:

First u need to find a gold chest and for that much money you need it to be high tier ava to be that good loot.

Sorry, so you were comparing the 100% safe HCE with the really divable high risk ava chests on the road. Ok now I understand it makes much more sense now.
    • PaladinoRR wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

PaladinoRR wrote:

Sorry, so you were comparing the 100% safe HCE with the really divable high risk ava chests on the road. Ok now I understand it makes much more sense now.
      no, i was comparing working full time and buying premium for 2 hours of it vs 42 hours HCE grinding

"high risk" dude, gear costs less than hce repair, step outside lmao, do you even play the game? theres nothing risky about blackzone or roads
    • tabooshka wrote:

PaladinoRR wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

PaladinoRR wrote:

no, i was comparing working full time and buying premium for 2 hours of it vs 42 hours HCE grinding
      "high risk" dude, gear costs less than hce repair, step outside lmao, do you even play the game? theres nothing risky about blackzone or roads
      if someone says there is nothing risky about bz or roads it is a pitty u cannot simply down vote such trash tier idiotic comments..sadly
    • Level 18 lurking what is a kinda fast run, you can earn 675k under 20-25 minutes. Let's calculate with 22.

To earn 150m, it means you had to run 222 level 18 Lurking runs.

Calculating with 22 minutes, it means you spent 4884 minutes doing the map. That is 81,4 hours.

That is 11.62 hours a day, for a week.

And I did not calculate with the waiting time to form the party, the 2-3 minutes breaks between the runs because people are banking (this also would take 9,25 hours total), the fact that you need to have 222 level 18 maps at hand what is at least 440m silvers investment.

I mean you can earn that silver, but it is like doing 2 full time job.

Now please tell me how much time would it take if you would need to run some fistful maps too :)