Re: [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9

• Re: [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9

• The Shrine at the dungeon start (registering for PvP) must now be activated within 45 seconds of entering the dungeon
        HAHAHAHA good xDDDD in this meta shit SHIIITTT of quarterstaff being in a dg with full mobs its totally great good changes SBI really great

where the fucking nerf in this fkng nerds weapon wtf

• HIDKstr wrote:

its a nerf for qs and prestackers. Cause is a 50/50 between invading or getting invaded, and we need to clear almost 1200-1500/2000 almost, isn't the biggest nerf but its better this way than before.
      1. Graal Seeker is not just a kiting build. It is 1 shot sh*t, which can deal huge damage with plate armor, be one of the most mobiles in this game, and now, an enemy can't reset after its combo.
      2. If before this stupid update, player could clean a square, setup all the skills to max trade potential and just meet a QS(tomb, mace) there. Without traps, it can use too kill you(oh... didn't I remember above, that it is a f*cking year of stan duration?). So after update - player can't do that anymore, because he will enter SQ's dungeon, full of mobs and die.
      3. Stop write bullshit. Poor sticks.... it was nerfed:

Check some data before writing.

As for me - I have already decided, what to do with albion and its "balance".
      Retroman, play your sh*t yourself.

But that trash, broken items abusers write here - it's f*cking awesome.
      Numbers could not lie, idiots.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WTF_Is_Going_On ().

• WTF_Is_Going_On wrote:

Graal Seeker is not just a kiting build. It is 1 shot sh*t, which can deal huge damage with plate armor, be one of the most mobiles in this game, and now, an enemy can't reset after its combo.
      keep malding ahah

WTF_Is_Going_On wrote:

f before this stupid update, player could clean a square, setup all the skills to max trade potential and just meet a QS(tomb, mace) there. Without traps, it can use too kill you(oh... didn't I remember above, that it is a f*cking year of stan duration?). So after update - player can't do that anymore, because he will enter SQ's dungeon, full of mobs and die.
      lmao you don't get how bad it was before b/c you abused the mechanic of forced late invades.

WTF_Is_Going_On wrote:

Stop write bullshit. Poor sticks.... it was nerfed:
      mald harder
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.