Fire New Q Failed

• Fire New Q Failed

I have been testing the fire new Q and if u want that to compete with the Frost you should turn it to AOE ability'

-2 Sec CD
      -Big chance to dont hit the target
      -Single target ability
      -it is not high damage ability

Doesnt work

The post was edited 1 time, last by ToLeTe ().

• The range though on new fire staff Q

if you wanted dps then go Q1(range 9) if you wanted zone control then Q2 (Range 14)

new fire staff suppose be artillery with that massive 20 meter range. the damage on hit hits about 30% more per hit compared to Q1 but is locked behind 1.5 sec cooldown

fyi mist piercer 26 range and deadly shot W2 bow is 18 range basic attack range of most ranged weapons 13 meter

imagine it to be a half cooldown bow's deadly shot Q2
      or a axe rending strike Q1 but with 20 meter range
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

The range though on new fire staff Q

if you wanted dps then go Q1(range 9) if you wanted zone control then Q2 (Range 14)

new fire staff suppose be artillery with that massive 20 meter range. the damage on hit hits about 30% more per hit compared to Q1 but is locked behind 1.5 sec cooldown

fyi mist piercer 26 range and deadly shot W2 bow is 18 range basic attack range of most ranged weapons 13 meter

imagine it to be a half cooldown bow's deadly shot Q2
      or a axe rending strike Q1 but with 20 meter range
      Give it time and you will see wont be used more than in zvz just to have a q on the weap.
    • It's a kite spell. It sacrifices damage for range.

If you can't land it consistently get better.
      Compared to other Q's the 2 second cooldown is miniscule.

You have to change build and playstyle to make it work.

Won't fit everywhere but it was designed as an alternative option for cGvG RDPS players. We are yet to see if it is viable and will see play, to early to tell.
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.
    • Zentiic wrote:

It's a kite spell. It sacrifices damage for range.

If you can't land it consistently get better.
      Compared to other Q's the 2 second cooldown is miniscule.

You have to change build and playstyle to make it work.

Won't fit everywhere but it was designed as an alternative option for cGvG RDPS players. We are yet to see if it is viable and will see play, to early to tell.
      Ok, yes maybe is early to speak about but i think im not wrong, lets wait the best for the fire option, i have no problem using any other class im 700 every dps but its kind of borring always using frost for small and medium scale fights, HCE and more.. even can be used in zvz. But lets see how its develop in pvp and then speak about.
    • to be fair Q1 hits for about 300+ per cast with 100 damage over 4 seconds burn

while the new Q hits for 400 per cast but deals 180 damage over 4 sec burn

if with castspeed of scholar robe then the Q1 numbers can be higher

but the new Q does decent damage for a 550+ damage poke which can become a 1k damage q after landing 3 times
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode