Known Issues: Call to Arms Patch 9

• Known Issues: Call to Arms Patch 9

Known Issues
      • Crystal League Tokens are currently not visible on the Marketplace. This means that searching them will not return any results, and new Buy or Sell Orders for these items cannot be created. This will be corrected in an upcoming patch.
      • Tooltip for Energy Source (Royal Armor, rework of former "Energy Drain" ability) still displays old skill tooltip for some non-English languages. Correct tooltip (presented below in English for Tier 4) will appear in an upcoming patch.
    • AYUDA!!!!! El nuevo parche no esta disponible en playstore, cuanto demoraran en colocarlo.? Perdere dias de premium que acabo de adquirir, ademas ya quedan pocos dias para finalizar el evento de julio que ya estaba por terminar, no es justo, me encanta el juego, por favor pido ayuda a los desarrolladores y rapides en colocar el nuevo parche en playstore ya que ahora ya somos muchos quienes formamos parte de la comunidad de albion en moviles, pido su atencion y pronta ayuda, muchas gracias.
    • MrDaS wrote:

Clarent Blade E slow and bleeding is not working on Mobs and Bosses in general, axes bleeding and others weps DOTS can be aplied on mobs but not this new E.

Can explain if this is an issue or the E dots full charge only works against players???
      Hello!

The slow effect of Crescent Slash works on mobs, just some of them - especially bosses, have a high CC-resistance stats and will simply negate the slow. As for the bleeding, there is no bleed effect on Crescent Slash - it was there initially on the test server but was changed to one additional damage when you have 3 stacks of Heroic Charge.
    • Vidlar wrote:

AYUDA!!!!! El nuevo parche no esta disponible en playstore, cuanto demoraran en colocarlo.? Perdere dias de premium que acabo de adquirir, ademas ya quedan pocos dias para finalizar el evento de julio que ya estaba por terminar, no es justo, me encanta el juego, por favor pido ayuda a los desarrolladores y rapides en colocar el nuevo parche en playstore ya que ahora ya somos muchos quienes formamos parte de la comunidad de albion en moviles, pido su atencion y pronta ayuda, muchas gracias.

Sorry for a late reply - usually playstore and appstore push updates with a little delay or in chunks, so it might not be available right away to all users.

Did you get an update in playstore already? If not could you send me a private message over forum and tell me which device are you using?
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (google translate)
      Perdón por una respuesta tardía, por lo general, las actualizaciones de Play Store y Appstore se envían con un poco de retraso o en fragmentos, por lo que es posible que no esté disponible de inmediato para todos los usuarios.

¿Ya recibiste una actualización en Play Store? Si no, ¿podrías enviarme un mensaje privado a través del foro y decirme qué dispositivo estás usando?
    • Dagother wrote:

Hello!

The slow effect of Crescent Slash works on mobs, just some of them - especially bosses, have a high CC-resistance stats and will simply negate the slow. As for the bleeding, there is no bleed effect on Crescent Slash - it was there initially on the test server but was changed to one additional damage when you have 3 stacks of Heroic Charge.
      This information is not on the paper and i guest Silence wont affect mobs to.

I test killing a lot monsters with this new Clarent E and mobs never gets affected by any slow or silence .(Im using a 8.3 master piece 700/700 specs) im pretending this matter "Joke".

If works like that i think is a bad idea because like i said before Others Weps can apply dots and i just wanna know why this E no ????
      Whats the problem? Because is very overpower? But look the maces and other weapons with many effects on evreything.
    • Dagother wrote:

Vidlar wrote:

AYUDA!!!!! El nuevo parche no esta disponible en playstore, cuanto demoraran en colocarlo.? Perdere dias de premium que acabo de adquirir, ademas ya quedan pocos dias para finalizar el evento de julio que ya estaba por terminar, no es justo, me encanta el juego, por favor pido ayuda a los desarrolladores y rapides en colocar el nuevo parche en playstore ya que ahora ya somos muchos quienes formamos parte de la comunidad de albion en moviles, pido su atencion y pronta ayuda, muchas gracias.
      Sorry for a late reply - usually playstore and appstore push updates with a little delay or in chunks, so it might not be available right away to all users.

Did you get an update in playstore already? If not could you send me a private message over forum and tell me which device are you using?
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (google translate)
      Perdón por una respuesta tardía, por lo general, las actualizaciones de Play Store y Appstore se envían con un poco de retraso o en fragmentos, por lo que es posible que no esté disponible de inmediato para todos los usuarios.

¿Ya recibiste una actualización en Play Store? Si no, ¿podrías enviarme un mensaje privado a través del foro y decirme qué dispositivo estás usando?
      ¿Y no considierais un fallo tremendo que aún sabiéndolo ejecutéis el parche dejando a un determinado número de usuarios sin acceso al juego en cada nuevo parche?
      Lo esperable sería que hasta que no tengáis todo listo no lo ejecutéis y no que cada parche nos suponga a una parte de la comunidad perder varios días de juego y de premium...
      ¿Habéis mirado ya lo de ubuntu? Todo apunta a que no habéis redirigido el lanzador a que tome el parche porque se queda buecando un parche supuestamente ya descargado y aqui no tiene nada que ver los tiempos de terceros.

And didn’t you consider it a tremendous bug that, even knowing it, you run the patch, leaving a certain number of users with no access to the game on each new patch?
      The hope would be that until you have everything ready you don’t run it and not that each patch involves a part of the community to lose several days of play and premium...
      Have you already looked at ubuntu? Everything points to the fact that you have not redirected the pitcher to take the patch because it remains a patch supposedly already downloaded and has nothing to do with the third-party times.
    • ¿tanto cuesta cambiar la versión del software del lanzador a una actualizada con los parches ya incorporados?
      No es normal que cada vez que lancéis un parche nos quedemos sin acceso unos días, perdiendo días de premium, hasta que decidis comletar la compatibilidad :S

Is it so hard to change the software version of the launcher to an updated version with the patches already built in?
      It is not normal that every time you release a patch, ubuntu users are left without access for a few days, losing premium days, until you decide to consider compatibility :S
    • @MrDaS thanks for the report - we checked the loca already and we'll correct the spell description in the next patch.

@kamchatka not sure what's the problem, with every patch release all versions are deployed right away - there might be a delay with release of mobile versions on Playstore and Appstore because all apps are updated with a delay there, but in general it shouldn't take that long. Especially when you mention ubuntu there is no delay - desktop versions are available right away so I don't know why would you mention a few days of delays? Could you tell me which OS you use and what's the delay you have with patches because there should be none, possibly there's some connection issue and your launcher is not getting the information it needs to patch client. I'd move the discussion to private message so we don't spam in this thread tho.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (google translate)
      @kamchatka no estoy seguro de cuál es su problema, con cada lanzamiento de parche, todas las versiones se implementan de inmediato; puede haber un retraso con el lanzamiento de las versiones móviles en Playstore y Appstore porque todas las aplicaciones se actualizan con un retraso allí, pero en general no debería tomar tanto tiempo. Especialmente cuando mencionas ubuntu, no hay demoras: las versiones de escritorio están disponibles de inmediato, así que no sé por qué mencionarías algunos días de demoras. ¿Podría decirme qué sistema operativo usa y cuál es el retraso que tiene con los parches porque no debería haber ninguno, posiblemente hay algún problema de conexión y su lanzador no está obteniendo la información que necesita para parchear el cliente? Movería la discusión a un mensaje privado para que no enviemos spam en este hilo.
    • Dagother wrote:

@MrDaS thanks for the report - we checked the loca already and we'll correct the spell description in the next patch.

@kamchatka not sure what's the problem, with every patch release all versions are deployed right away - there might be a delay with release of mobile versions on Playstore and Appstore because all apps are updated with a delay there, but in general it shouldn't take that long. Especially when you mention ubuntu there is no delay - desktop versions are available right away so I don't know why would you mention a few days of delays? Could you tell me which OS you use and what's the delay you have with patches because there should be none, possibly there's some connection issue and your launcher is not getting the information it needs to patch client. I'd move the discussion to private message so we don't spam in this thread tho.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (google translate)
      @kamchatka no estoy seguro de cuál es su problema, con cada lanzamiento de parche, todas las versiones se implementan de inmediato; puede haber un retraso con el lanzamiento de las versiones móviles en Playstore y Appstore porque todas las aplicaciones se actualizan con un retraso allí, pero en general no debería tomar tanto tiempo. Especialmente cuando mencionas ubuntu, no hay demoras: las versiones de escritorio están disponibles de inmediato, así que no sé por qué mencionarías algunos días de demoras. ¿Podría decirme qué sistema operativo usa y cuál es el retraso que tiene con los parches porque no debería haber ninguno, posiblemente hay algún problema de conexión y su lanzador no está obteniendo la información que necesita para parchear el cliente? Movería la discusión a un mensaje privado para que no enviemos spam en este hilo.

Juraría haber contestado ya el mensaje pero bueno...
      Voy de nuevo.

Sistema: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
      Descarga del parche: Sin problemas. El lanzador queda como "listo para jugar"
      Cuando aprieto a "jugar" en lugar de entrar se queda cargando con el mensaje: "buscando parche"

Desde vuestro lanzador he reparado y reinstalado varias veces. He borrado todo lo de la carpeta e instalado de nuevo y el error persiste.

En el cambio del anterior parche ocurrió exactamente lo mismo.

Se diría que el lanzador no direccione bien y no toma el parche.

I swear I have already answered the message but well...
      I go again.

System: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
      Patch download: No problems. The pitcher is "ready to play"
      When I press to "play" instead of entering it is left loading with the message: "looking for patch"

Since your launcher I have repaired and reinstalled several times. I have deleted everything from the folder and installed it again and the error persists.

In the previous patch change, exactly the same thing happened.

It would seem that the pitcher does not address well and does not take the patch.
    • kamchatka wrote:

Dagother wrote:

@MrDaS thanks for the report - we checked the loca already and we'll correct the spell description in the next patch.

(google translate)
      Juraría haber contestado ya el mensaje pero bueno...
      Voy de nuevo.

Sistema: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
      Descarga del parche: Sin problemas. El lanzador queda como "listo para jugar"
      Cuando aprieto a "jugar" en lugar de entrar se queda cargando con el mensaje: "buscando parche"

Desde vuestro lanzador he reparado y reinstalado varias veces. He borrado todo lo de la carpeta e instalado de nuevo y el error persiste.

En el cambio del anterior parche ocurrió exactamente lo mismo.

Se diría que el lanzador no direccione bien y no toma el parche.

I swear I have already answered the message but well...
      I go again.

System: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
      Patch download: No problems. The pitcher is "ready to play"
      When I press to "play" instead of entering it is left loading with the message: "looking for patch"

Since your launcher I have repaired and reinstalled several times. I have deleted everything from the folder and installed it again and the error persists.

In the previous patch change, exactly the same thing happened.

It would seem that the pitcher does not address well and does not take the patch.

• @kamchatka

Ok I see now, it's not really an issue with patching but our softpatch, which was already removed from the game, so starting the game should just delete it from your system.

Open launcher -> Settings -> Game Logs -> make a copy of "softpatch" and pack it, you can send it over to me via private message, and then delete the "softpatch" folder yourself, it should fix the problem you have now when it gets stuck in loading.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      (google translate)
      Ya veo, no es realmente un problema con el parche, sino con nuestro parche, que ya se eliminó del juego, por lo que al iniciar el juego debería eliminarlo de su sistema.

Abra el lanzador -> Configuración -> Registros de juegos -> haga una copia de "softpatch" y empaquételo, puede enviármelo a través de un mensaje privado, y puede eliminar la carpeta "softpatch" usted mismo, debería solucionar el problema. tener ahora cuando se atasque en la carga.
    • Dagother wrote:

@kamchatka

Ok I see now, it's not really an issue with patching but our softpatch, which was already removed from the game, so starting the game should just delete it from your system.

Open launcher -> Settings -> Game Logs -> make a copy of "softpatch" and pack it, you can send it over to me via private message, and then delete the "softpatch" folder yourself, it should fix the problem you have now when it gets stuck in loading.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      (google translate)
      Ya veo, no es realmente un problema con el parche, sino con nuestro parche, que ya se eliminó del juego, por lo que al iniciar el juego debería eliminarlo de su sistema.

Abra el lanzador -> Configuración -> Registros de juegos -> haga una copia de "softpatch" y empaquételo, puede enviármelo a través de un mensaje privado, y puede eliminar la carpeta "softpatch" usted mismo, debería solucionar el problema. tener ahora cuando se atasque en la carga.

is emty and i cant delete it
    • Por fin, borrando por tercera el juego y reinstalando, esta vez ya si logro entrar al igual que la vez pasada y espero que no igual que la siguiente. No se si tarda algo en actualizarse, si los enlaces de direccionamiento tardan días en apuntar correctament o que, pero no es normal que cada parche me quede dos tres días sin jugar y menos pagando premium.
      ¿Me sumaréis los tres días de premium que he permanecido sin poder entrar?

Finally, deleting the game by third and reinstalling, this time already if I manage to enter the same as last time and I hope not the same as next time. I do not know if it takes something to update, if the addressing links take days to point correctly or that, but it is not normal for each patch to stay two three days without playing and less paying premium.
      Will you add the three days of premium I have been unable to enter?
    • ¿Me habéis censurado mi opinión quejandome de la mala atención de soporte?
      ¿No esta permitido en Albion quejarse cuando soporte en lugar de atender los hilos los cierra sin hacer nada?
      ¿En serio?

Have you censored my opinion by complaining of poor support care?
      Isn’t it allowed in Albion to complain when I stand instead of attending to the threads it closes them without doing anything?
      Really?

kamchatka wrote:

kamchatka wrote:

Por fin, borrando por tercera el juego y reinstalando, esta vez ya si logro entrar al igual que la vez pasada y espero que no igual que la siguiente. No se si tarda algo en actualizarse, si los enlaces de direccionamiento tardan días en apuntar correctament o que, pero no es normal que cada parche me quede dos tres días sin jugar y menos pagando premium.
      ¿Me sumaréis los tres días de premium que he permanecido sin poder entrar?

Finally, deleting the game by third and reinstalling, this time already if I manage to enter the same as last time and I hope not the same as next time. I do not know if it takes something to update, if the addressing links take days to point correctly or that, but it is not normal for each patch to stay two three days without playing and less paying premium.
      Will you add the three days of premium I have been unable to enter?
      Cómo soporte NO contesta, os lo vuelvo a preguntar por aqui.
      ¿Me sumareis los tres días de premium que he permanecido sin poder entrar y miraréis de arreglar los parches en ubunto para que la próxima vez no me vuelva a pasar como las anteiorres?

How support does NOT answer, I ask you again about here.
      Will you add me the three days of premium that I have remained without being able to enter and will look to fix the patches in ubunto so that the next time I do not happen like the anteiorres?