Plate armors are underpowered because of mutch less mana

    • Plate armors are underpowered because of mutch less mana

      Hello,

      after last patch that all armors got the same health regen i ask why do plate armors has less mana regen?

      this is a real nerf to plate armors,

      can any officer explain it?

      all armors must have the same mana regen now that all have same health regen

      Thanks
    • The idea of health regen equalization is because mostly of CD reset meta. healing on plate was as "feeling" as much as cloth with regen food due to it being so tanky which works well for cc oriented builds with mobility aka frost/tombhammer/ mace / plateletter

      then the reduced mana regeneration is to induce mana starvation to keep some builds balanced but this is easily countered by just using scholar shoes as a source of mana regen/mobility or in the case of axe scholar cowl for defenses and mana

      higher mana regen on cloth usually does not play a role unless the fight lasts more than 5 minutes and even then the added mana regen only helps casters cast 2-3 extra spells
      the higher mana regen is also noticeable when speed clearing mobs due to continuous spell use
      but otherwise its mostly non noticeable in short engages where players do a full rotation of spells then reset

      you would think plate frost would have mana issues when fighting but surprisingly they dont when they run scholar shoes
      only saving grace on why plate frost is viable despite it being so mobile and tanky is because they lack damage to burst you down unless of course they have "morgana cape" up
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

      take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      you would think plate frost would have mana issues when fighting but surprisingly they dont when they run scholar shoes
      No plate frost in his right mind is going to be running scholar sandals and morgana cape. You would go ooom super quick and would lack the mobility to chase most high mobility builds.

      Plate frost is always on regular run and lymhurst cape.

      rebeskes wrote:

      all armors must have the same mana regen now that all have same health regen
      No... because cloth is for casters and DPS who reguire a lot of mana while plate is for tanks and bruisers.

      Your health regen logic makes no sense because it was done for different reasons then simply "making it equal."
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.
    • never saw a plate frost run lym cape before

      it may be true they use sandals of purity for mobility/ run on scholar sandals
      but they would certainly run into dps problems if they run lym cape

      there are things like hallowfall healer, badon double merc or curse double merc

      while healing was nerfed last patch and next patch but up until patch 6 of call to arms i have never seen a plate frost run lym cape ever
      and if they do they probaly could not fight my reg bow in a dps contest without the morgana cape
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

      take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      never saw a plate frost run lym cape before
      Every plate frost runs healer.

      LMAO

      I challange you to find a single platefrost who is not on lymhurst cape.

      The_Support_God wrote:

      it may be true they use sandals of purity for mobility/ run on scholar sandals
      but they would certainly run into dps problems if they run lym cape
      What? Regular run is the only viable option as it allows you to kite and cast simultaneously. Morgana cape isn't even that good on a plate frost since you don't have the base cast speed to take full advantage and you get outdamaged by most builds anyway.

      Kiting and consistent damage are you strengths.

      The_Support_God wrote:

      there are things like hallowfall healer, badon double merc or curse double merc
      Yes.... and plate frost breaks against healer since it doesn't have the damage even if it let's say was to run morgana cape. Morgana cape wouldn't help you in the other matchups since when they have merc (especially 2) the fight is bound to be a long one and burst damage from a morgana cape requiring you to stick around will result in you getting full grudge stacked and loosing the trade anyway. I don't think you know what your talking about.

      The_Support_God wrote:

      while healing was nerfed last patch and next patch but up until patch 6 of call to arms i have never seen a plate frost run lym cape ever
      and if they do they probaly could not fight my reg bow in a dps contest without the morgana cape
      WTF? You must be new or under 500 mil PvP fame. If you don't know what your talking about atleast try and do some research.

      The_Support_God wrote:

      if they do they probaly could not fight my reg bow in a dps contest without the morgana cape
      what. why would a plate frost ever dps contest a bow? Bro, idk if your trolling me but you must actually be new to the game or lacking most of your braincells.
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.
    • murder ledger let me see....
      Uh ... i see frost mostly cloth frost and assassin jacket frost with morgana cape

      plate frost with run and lym cape uh would you look at that i am factually wrong

      also why would they not fight me? they want to chase me i am not chasing a frost. you are under the assumption i would always chase a frost? how about the frost chase me?
      yes i am one of those rats who see a hyper mobile build and break crystals

      you expect me to chase frost with a armour of valor and a purge helm? ya tough luck buddy


      still cannot match dps with me buddy even with your frost going cloth. they would play kite but i am having none of that shit if they want to kill they have to chase me for that through traps and mobs.

      i am willing to chase a curse,xbow, axe dagger and swords but not a frost when they have map advantage or unless i am on my badon/ warbow
      if frost wants to kill me they have to actualy put in a dps contest with me in near traps/ one exit room/ lava spewer area



      Zentiic wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      if they do they probaly could not fight my reg bow in a dps contest without the morgana cape
      what. why would a plate frost ever dps contest a bow? Bro, idk if your trolling me but you must actually be new to the game or lacking most of your braincells.
      and this is why bow turrets like me would never win against frost in the long run because they will reset/ out damage me with poke and mobility
      win the battle lose the war kind of senario where frost will poke you until you lose all your pots

      because like you said frost will never go into a dps constest with reg bow because reg bow will always out dps frost if there is no purge involved
      and this is the same for the case where bow tries to catch frost. bow will have a hard time catching frost because of the amount of cc/mobility they have

      and here is where the complains to SBI goes to and we have the CD changes next patch where these resetting high mobility tanky people gets nerfed with reduced health and slows if they run too much
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

      take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      and here is where the complains to SBI goes to and we have the CD changes next patch where these resetting high mobility tanky people gets nerfed with reduced health and slows if they run too much
      You say that like it's a good thing. Turret bow builds are more cancer then just about anything else if you can't kite it.
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.
    • i consider that a compliment because that is what i would consider that my win condition if they do not have purge
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

      take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality