Please help the prisoners In dungeons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please help the prisoners In dungeons

All my content is doing green and blue dungeons but when Im playing AO I feel so bad when in some dungeon the monsters have prisoners in a cage, we clean the room but I cant free the prisoners, if we cant do that they will starve to die.

So, please we need to add an option to set free that prisoners I dont care if we dont get a reward to free that people I just want that satisfaction and hapiness.

If you support this idea please leave your comment below I will appreciate

Im talking serious,
      Long live to albion
      Images
      • 2021-07-21 (18).png

842.21 kB, 700×588, viewed 26 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reddington01 ().

• Reddington01 wrote:

All my content is doing green and blue dungeons but when Im playing AO I feel so bad when in some dungeon the monsters have prisoners in a cage, we clean the room but I cant free the prisoners, if we cant do that they will starve to die.

So, please we need to add an option to set free that prisoners I dont care if we dont get a reward to free that people I just want that satisfaction and hapiness.

If you support this idea please leave your comment below I will appreciate

Im talking serious,
      Long live to albion
      These prisoners are the ones who tried to kill you in the guard dungeons. Morgana is trying to save you, open your eyes!

I really feel bad for the little guys who live inside the barrels in DGs Herege. They scream in fear, they just want to live their poor lives.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kasttiel ().

• Honestly, some quick objectives such as saving the prisoners and they follow you further a bit, and a bit further there'd be like 3 short waves of mobs, the prisoners sit in a corner hugging each other while you prevent the waves of mobs attacking them. Would be a nice way to spice up some dungeons.
    • Midgard wrote:

if we're going down this route, can I have an option to open the cages, free the prisoners, then mercilessly slaughter them too please? Thx
      I like this idea as a rep booster;

Free the Prisoners, gain rep.

Kill the Prisoners, lose rep.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher