Some ideas regarding character customisation and stuff

• Vanity
    • Some ideas regarding character customisation and stuff

Had a thought that it would be pretty cool to have some kind of pets as collectibles which also loot silver drops, like some sort of small goblin that follows you around and runs to the small piles of silver when it comes somewhere near the pile.

Another thought, unlockable different weapon holding animations or running animations for weapons to spice things up. Spears for example: Current albion 2 hand spear holding.bmp Different way to hold a 2 hand spear in albion.bmp

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mikonson: Just added "Spears for example:" ().

• I really liked the idea of pets and a mechanism to automatically pick up silver, but your idea of how the character should hold the spear doesn't seem interesting to me, since you have one-handed spears already with this animation. Maybe with different skins for each weapon, changing its format, but keeping the abilities interesting. Or maybe a new "E" skill at Mastery Level 100...
    • Mikonson wrote:

Another thought, unlockable different weapon holding animations or running animations for weapons to spice things up.
      I'd vote for that to inject variations.

Also combat animations could use some spice-up for being overly simplified: Crossbowmen don't bend forward to reload between shot, or bowmen reach back to his quiver for arrows, or any animation of getting onto or off mounts; spells casting and knock-back consist of few or stock poses, etc.

They're great for low system requirements, but they're also taking away some combat excitement. There could be two options for animation setting, low and high for different systems.