Re: Kicked out of HCE-Group

• Sponik wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

When you are so dumb you don't realize that losing gear that worth 150k silvers or paying repair bill whats 150k is the same...
      I have already said itThere should be no reason to get downed in HCE
      its LITERALLY the same layout, same mobs, same abilities, and people have already discovered the best builds for this
      there is nothing random, you don't need to use your brain AT ALL (unless you are the tank) and no time limit

bottom line is, if you are being downed in a HCE you suck ass
      Same mobs that do 2k/attack, same abilities that do 4k damage... Same maps with same unpredictable mob movements, unpredictable mob is shown here but it is actually there, unpredictable 1-2s delays thanks to SBI that make you dead... You are like flat earthers. You lack logic.
    • Malkalma wrote:

Sponik wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

When you are so dumb you don't realize that losing gear that worth 150k silvers or paying repair bill whats 150k is the same...
      I have already said itThere should be no reason to get downed in HCEits LITERALLY the same layout, same mobs, same abilities, and people have already discovered the best builds for this
      there is nothing random, you don't need to use your brain AT ALL (unless you are the tank) and no time limit

Same mobs that do 2k/attack, same abilities that do 4k damage... Same maps with same unpredictable mob movements, unpredictable mob is shown here but it is actually there, unpredictable 1-2s delays thanks to SBI that make you dead... You are like flat earthers. You lack logic.
      WHO CARES ABOUT THE DMG THEY DO THERE IS N O T H I N G RANDOM!!!!!

You just cant admit that HCE is for braindeads, requires no skill AT ALL
      We can train APES to press buttons in the current order (as i said, the tank does EVERYTHING the rest can just switch their brain off)
      keep being delusional and think you have skill playing HCE... because I hate to break it to you, you dont

And I cant wait until they reduce the silver drop or remove it
      this would save the game from abusers like you
    • Sponik wrote:

We can train APES to press buttons in the current order (as i said, the tank does EVERYTHING the rest can just switch their brain off)
      keep being delusional and think you have skill playing HCE... because I hate to break it to you, you dont

You are either too stubborn or too stupid to understand that HCE is not the silver gainer you're claiming it to be, for reasons already stated. You conveniently avoided addressing that too when making your idiotic replies. Grow a brain, loser. People get knocked down in HCE all the time. One mistake or miss-timed key stroke can lead to a party death and 150k repair bill for each person. Simply hiding doesn't always save you either, because the tank can mess up or lag, right after you already hid and are on cool down. For someone who doesn't like the content, you seem to have a lot to say about how easy it is and how profitable it is. You don't know shit. You're just a crybaby simpleton who doesn't like the content, therefore thinks it should be ruined for everyone.
    • Sponik wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

Sponik wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

I have already said itThere should be no reason to get downed in HCEits LITERALLY the same layout, same mobs, same abilities, and people have already discovered the best builds for thisthere is nothing random, you don't need to use your brain AT ALL (unless you are the tank) and no time limit

First of all, I just told you a couple of things that are completely random. Second: please don't tell me you need more skill to swarm a player as 9 and press E in your 150k silvers cost of ganking gear than trying to survive mobs that are doing 2k damage and can't even just run away if we see that they are too strong because that would mean 2 millions of silver lost.

Ganking, ZvZ everything is same. There is no random. You are just pressing buttons in the perfect rotation and hope you don't die. Only difference you can leave the situation if something goes wrong, unlike in HCE.

Let me tell you a story: I was roaming in roads to find some pvp, after I was done, I came out of black zone then headed to portal. In portal zone I got ganked by 3, I survived. I went back to fight them, after 15 seconds 4 more people joined to help them. Now tell me where was the skill to kill me in 1v7?

You are retarded. This is obvious. But I am too because I am talking to you...
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

You are either too stubborn or too stupid to understand that HCE is not the silver gainer you're claiming it to be, for reasons already stated. You conveniently avoided addressing that too when making your idiotic replies. Grow a brain, loser. People get knocked down in HCE all the time. One mistake or miss-timed key stroke can lead to a party death and 150k repair bill for each person. Simply hiding doesn't always save you either, because the tank can mess up or lag, right after you already hid and are on cool down. For someone who doesn't like the content, you seem to have a lot to say about how easy it is and how profitable it is. You don't know shit. You're just a crybaby simpleton who doesn't like the content, therefore thinks it should be ruined for everyone.
      Imagine getting mad over HCE lol
      Look, i know its profitable because it is
      I also know it requires no skill
      just like your friend here you can keep being delusional and think you are good at something.
      Call me an idiot or loser as much as you want, it just proves that you don't really have much to say :D

I hope SBI will nerf the shit out of HCE just to look at your faces when you will realise you cant play Albion anymore XD
    • Sponik wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

magine lying in an online game.
      Get some help.
      You gave admin power to 1,000 people in that server and most of them are retards.
      Once you removed admin from a toxic guy and few days after he got his admin power back.
      You can't control what's going on and people cannot speak their opinions without getting warned by any of those 1,000 admins.
      I still waiting for you to show me the multiple violations that you mention.
      I blocked you and i asked you to go to hell because you didn't show me what i asked for.
      And that's why I go crazy when i see you here trying to be a nice guy while you have a discord channel to black list people for any reason you think it's right.
      I don't even know what this is all about but I can imagine this guy abusing his powers (just like he abuses HCE).Can't expect much from HCE players who have 2138651231526 PVE fame and 0 PVP fame...
      This guy Blenfjorn created a spesific place on his Discord channel to black list people for any reasons he wants to.
      And then any of his 1,000 admin's act like an judge to decide who will gets ban from the server or not.
      They'll ping you and try to expose you as a bad player to make all his discord members black list you in.
      Since HCE it's a PVE content it's completly normal to people mess up sometimes. Specially Tanks but there is no tolerance or contructive discussion at all.
      Also they create their own metas builds based on 8.3 MP gears because his friends are the crafters that are selling those items.
      A completly manipulated Discord server to benifit themselves and let's not forget most of them play HCE for RMT.
      It's funny to see them talking about difficulty... Makes no sense. I started on HCE for fame since group dungeons are shit and dead content but those people abuse it and try to control HCE.
      They make more people quit the content than supporting them to learn it then they can control the market about map selling and HCE items.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

Imagine lying in an online game.
      Get some help.
      You gave admin power to 1,000 people in that server and most of them are retards.
      Once you removed admin from a toxic guy and few days after he got his admin power back.
      You can't control what's going on and people cannot speak their opinions without getting warned by any of those 1,000 admins.
      I still waiting for you to show me the multiple violations that you mention.
      I blocked you and i asked you to go to hell because you didn't show me what i asked for.
      And that's why I go crazy when i see you here trying to be a nice guy while you have a discord channel to black list people for any reason you think it's right.
      1,000 admins huh? First off, I don't allow my admins to be toxic either and if they are, they lose their role. Not sure which Admin you are referring to but if he was toxic I would guess he is no longer an admin. Because I take the role away in those cases. Also, they are unpaid volunteers who simply want to help the community. They aren't retarded.
      The warnings you are talking about is when people insult each other or post in the wrong channels. Both are clearly stated in our rules and that violations can lead to warnings or mutes or even bans.

Waiting for me to show you violations? Kinda hard when you blocked me, no?

We don't have a blacklist either. Just ban people who are toxic. The ban list isn't public so you aren't blacklisted from the community, just banned from our server (which again, I almost undid until you decided I was taking too long to answer and flipped out and blocked me).

I saved this one for last. "Get help". My favorite one, because everyone who knows you already is aware that you legit need mental help. You're a ranting raving lunatic and anyone who has had multiple dealings with you is aware of this.
      That's how you always act.
      You go out of arguments and start attacking the person.
    • GokuBlackBR wrote:

This guy Blenfjorn created a spesific place on his Discord channel to black list people for any reasons he wants to.And then any of his 1,000 admin's act like an judge to decide who will gets ban from the server or not.
      They'll ping you and try to expose you as a bad player to make all his discord members black list you in.
      Since HCE it's a PVE content it's completly normal to people mess up sometimes. Specially Tanks but there is no tolerance or contructive discussion at all.
      Also they create their own metas builds based on 8.3 MP gears because his friends are the crafters that are selling those items.
      A completly manipulated Discord server to benifit themselves and let's not forget most of them play HCE for RMT.
      It's funny to see them talking about difficulty... Makes no sense. I started on HCE for fame since group dungeons are shit and dead content but those people abuse it and try to control HCE.
      They make more people quit the content than supporting them to learn it then they can control the market about map selling and HCE items.
      None of this is true. We do have a 'Salt Centre' where people can complain about a bad experience as long as they do so without throwing insults at the person. The accused person is also allowed to defend themselves there. Often times the disputes are worked out between both parties and resolved. Other times not so much. There is also a 'Sugar Centre' where people can tell about a good experience that they had. Both of these channel ideas were suggested by members and we decided to add them. Any time someone asks us to make a blacklist or a reputation system, we have said no. We even cover the reason why in our FAQ.

We don't have 1,000 admins. You sound ridiculous saying this.

Admins don't ping people to expose them as bad players, although they are allowed to post in the 'Salt Centre' if they have a bad experience, just like any other member.

There is definitely tolerance for constructive discussions, what we don't want is people having toxic arguments.

We didn't create the meta builds, but we do give out 'God Roles' as an achievement for people who did max out their skill and have the highest gear. It has nothing to do with crafters who want to make money off it. That is absurd.

None of my admins nor myself RMT. Anyone who even mentions wanting to RMT gets banned from our discord.

GokuBlackBR wrote:

That's how you always act.You go out of arguments and start attacking the person.
      You attacked me first calling my a hypocrite. And you also said my admins are mostly retards. So I attacked you back, with actual facts, not made up nonsense.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Blenfjorn ().

• Blenfjorn wrote:

You attacked me first calling my a hypocrite. And you also said my admins are mostly retards. So I attacked you back, with actual facts, not made up nonsense.
      Well between the two of you YOU are the one who is calling others "losers" and "idiots" when you lose an argument
      So I'm guessing you are the childish, non-caring and abuser admin.

@GokuBlackBR don't get upset because of this guy, let him be the discord mod he is. probably the first time he was "in charge" of something
    • Sponik wrote:

Well between the two of you YOU are the one who is calling others "losers" and "idiots" when you lose an argumentSo I'm guessing you are the childish, non-caring and abuser admin.
      Actually you called everyone in our community shitters before I called you anything. I even tried to ignore you at first and you kept going. Then I started attacking you back. So yeah, you also started with the name calling.

Also I am not losing anything. You're both spreading lies. You have no clue what you're talking about regarding HCE, and he is a person who is known to have mental issues that really need to be addressed on a professional level.
    • Malkalma wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

Imagine creating conspiracy theories in a video game...

A lot of people try their best and then look around at everyone else who is far ahead of themselves. So they have to come to grips with why there is such a disparity in outcomes between some people and themselves. The idea that they are inferior to others is just nonsensical to these people and so they latch onto literally anything that could explain why they are remedial.

What these people "come up with", is that everyone who is better than they are at the game must cheat. Since their mommy told them they are the best and most special boy.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?