Re: Kicked out of HCE-Group

• Re: Kicked out of HCE-Group

New

I love idiots who try to hijack threads to make the topic about what they want to talk about instead of starting their own thread.

(Edit, since I made this post, and the ones that follow it, it was moved out of its original thread. Just FYI in case you're wondering why I would start a thread with this comment. I didn't. Someone asked a question about why they were kicked from an HCE group and then Sponik tried to hijack the thread and spread his anti-HCE propaganda)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

• New

It was obvious you were talking about me because you basically used the same words from my previous post in your own. Why would you do that if it wasn't about me? You just realized afterward that it was a dumb comment, because I did actually offer an answer to the OP, so now you're backtracking.

Also your reply to the OP was clearly more about you spreading your anti HCE propaganda and not about actually helping. Are you seriously going to try to deny that?
    • New

Blenfjorn wrote:

It was obvious you were talking about me because you basically used the same words from my previous post in your own. Why would you do that if it wasn't about me? You just realized afterward that it was a dumb comment, because I did actually offer an answer to the OP, so now you're backtracking.

Also your reply to the OP was clearly more about you spreading your anti HCE propaganda and not about actually helping. Are you seriously going to try to deny that?
      cant I say whatever comes to my mind without being accused?
      by your comment, it looks like you are trying to get my attention which I really don't want to give you.
      So unless someone is saying your name or replying to your comment please don't consider them involved with your sayings :)
    • New

Sponik wrote:

cant I say whatever comes to my mind without being accused?by your comment, it looks like you are trying to get my attention which I really don't want to give you.
      So unless someone is saying your name or replying to your comment please don't consider them involved with your sayings :)
      No you can't say whatever comes to mind without being accused when it is obvious who you are talking to. You're also insulting an entire community within the game and also spreading lies and half truths about them. So expect some replies calling you out on your bullshit.

I don't need you to say your name to know you're talking about me either. It was very clear, same way I was clearly talking about you earlier even though I didn't say your name.
    • New

Wolfurus wrote:

Hi guys

Whats wrong with me....
      Its not the first time happend. They are looking for some DPS for HCE and after 1-2 Minutes in the grp, they kicked me without any explanation....

Is the community full of ..........?

My equip can't be the reason, because 1840+ Chillhowl and 1850+ candle shout be enough for every level....

Please explain it to me....

Sponik wrote:

Wolfurus wrote:

Is the community full of ..........?
      Yes, the HCE community are full of sh*ttersThey abuse HCE like there is no tomorrow, making the most silver and fame WHILE losing nothing
      He asks why is he getting kicked from the group and your answer is "They abuse HCE like there is no tomorrow, making the most silver and fame WHILE losing nothing"

First prop is fine, you can have your opinion. But the 2nd how answers his question?

You think HCE players do the most of the silvers just because there is a ranking. It does not show how much gankers, CD players earn. You would instantly stop this anti hce propaganda if sbi would implement that.

Let's not even talk about the top silver earners they spend 120 hours a week to be in top 10... Try to have a job with that schedule lol
    • New

Blenfjorn wrote:

You're also insulting an entire community within the game and also spreading lies and half truths about them. So expect some replies calling you out on your bullshit.
      Well ofc I am, I think they deserve the insult.
      And I'm not lying at all, HCE is a SAFE way to make tons of silver and fame. spam lvl 18 and ur set for life

Blenfjorn wrote:

I don't need you to say your name to know you're talking about me either. It was very clear, same way I was clearly talking about you earlier even though I didn't say your name.
      This forum isn't a literature test, you don't need to infer anything.
      If people talk to you they mention your name

Malkalma wrote:

He asks why is he getting kicked from the group and your answer is "They abuse HCE like there is no tomorrow, making the most silver and fame WHILE losing nothing"
      He also asked if the community is full of...
      so I answered :D

Malkalma wrote:

You think HCE players do the most of the silvers just because there is a ranking. It does not show how much gankers, CD players earn. You would instantly stop this anti hce propaganda if sbi would implement that.
      I know CD and ganking are super profitable
      BUT
      They both have the risk of losing everything
      which
      HCE
      doesn't

Albion is all about risk and reward
      higher risk = higher reward, as should be
      Arena: low risk = low reward
      Ganking high risk = high reward
      HCE: ? low risk = high reward ?
    • New

Sponik wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

You're also insulting an entire community within the game and also spreading lies and half truths about them. So expect some replies calling you out on your bullshit.
      Well ofc I am, I think they deserve the insult.And I'm not lying at all, HCE is a SAFE way to make tons of silver and fame. spam lvl 18 and ur set for life

Blenfjorn wrote:

This forum isn't a literature test, you don't need to infer anything.If people talk to you they mention your name

Malkalma wrote:

He also asked if the community is full of...so I answered :D

Malkalma wrote:

I know CD and ganking are super profitableBUT
      They both have the risk of losing everything
      which
      HCE
      doesn't

Albion is all about risk and reward
      higher risk = higher reward, as should be
      Arena: low risk = low reward
      Ganking high risk = high reward
      HCE: ? low risk = high reward ?
      When you are so dumb you don't realize that losing gear that worth 150k silvers or paying repair bill whats 150k is the same...
    • New

Malkalma wrote:

When you are so dumb you don't realize that losing gear that worth 150k silvers or paying repair bill whats 150k is the same...
      While you are 100% right here I been purposely avoiding going into the logistics of how HCE is not the profit machine that morons like Sponik want to think, because that isn't what the topic is about. I could also mention how in HCE you need to buy maps and really expensive gear. Or the fact that you can only use certain weapons and armor so you must SPEND money to save fame credits to max out the other branches of those items so you can be max spec. Not to mention if you want to max a weapon that isn't HCE meta you're LOSING more money to get fame credits to max that weapon. I could also mention that spamming 18s all day is not somehow free. Level 18 maps don't just materialize out of thin air. I could mention all of that but morons like Sponik lack the brain power to see the bigger picture and would rather just complain and spread propaganda based on his short sighted, micro-brained views on a content they chose to not participate in. Plus if I mention any of that I would be straying off topic of the original poster.
    • New

Blenfjorn wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

While you are 100% right here I been purposely avoiding going into the logistics of how HCE is not the profit machine that morons like Sponik want to think, because that isn't what the topic is about. I could also mention how in HCE you need to buy maps and really expensive gear. Or the fact that you can only use certain weapons and armor so you must SPEND money to save fame credits to max out the other branches of those items so you can be max spec. Not to mention if you want to max a weapon that isn't HCE meta you're LOSING more money to get fame credits to max that weapon. I could also mention that spamming 18s all day is not somehow free. Level 18 maps don't just materialize out of thin air. I could mention all of that but morons like Sponik lack the brain power to see the bigger picture and would rather just complain and spread propaganda based on his short sighted, micro-brained views on a content they chose to not participate in. Plus if I mention any of that I would be straying off topic of the original poster.
      I don't know why you even talking here.
      You are the one who kicks people for personal reasons from your little discord server.
      I bet you do the same in-game.
      Stop being so hipocrit.
    • New

GokuBlackBR wrote:

I don't know why you even talking here.You are the one who kicks people for personal reasons from your little discord server.
      Stop being so hipocrit.
      How would banning you from HCE discord make me a hypocrite in this discussion. Do you know what the word even means? Besides, you were banned for multiple violations and if I recall I even unbanned you once overruling an admin decision. Then I ended up being wrong because you continued to be toxic. When you contacted me on Discord recently, asking to be unbanned, I was about to give you a third chance but I guess because I didn't answer you fast enough, you spammed me with a bunch of psychotic insults and blocked me before I could tell you anything.
    • New

Blenfjorn wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

I don't know why you even talking here.You are the one who kicks people for personal reasons from your little discord server.
      Stop being so hipocrit.
      How would banning you from HCE discord make me a hypocrite in this discussion. Do you know what the word even means? Besides, you were banned for multiple violations and if I recall I even unbanned you once overruling an admin decision. Then I ended up being wrong because you continued to be toxic. When you contacted me on Discord recently, asking to be unbanned, I was about to give you a third chance but I guess because I didn't answer you fast enough, you spammed me with a bunch of psychotic insults and blocked me before I could tell you anything.

Imagine lying in an online game.
      Get some help.
      You gave admin power to 1,000 people in that server and most of them are retards.
      Once you removed admin from a toxic guy and few days after he got his admin power back.
      You can't control what's going on and people cannot speak their opinions without getting warned by any of those 1,000 admins.
      I still waiting for you to show me the multiple violations that you mention.
      I blocked you and i asked you to go to hell because you didn't show me what i asked for.
      And that's why I go crazy when i see you here trying to be a nice guy while you have a discord channel to black list people for any reason you think it's right.

The post was edited 2 times, last by GokuBlackBR ().

• New

GokuBlackBR wrote:

Imagine lying in an online game.
      Get some help.
      You gave admin power to 1,000 people in that server and most of them are retards.
      Once you removed admin from a toxic guy and few days after he got his admin power back.
      You can't control what's going on and people cannot speak their opinions without getting warned by any of those 1,000 admins.
      I blocked you and i asked you to go to hell because you didn't show me what i asked for.
      And that's why I go crazy when i see you here trying to be a nice guy while you have a discord channel to black list people for any reason you think it's right.
      1,000 admins huh? First off, I don't allow my admins to be toxic either and if they are, they lose their role. Not sure which Admin you are referring to but if he was toxic I would guess he is no longer an admin. Because I take the role away in those cases. Also, they are unpaid volunteers who simply want to help the community. They aren't retarded.

The warnings you are talking about is when people insult each other or post in the wrong channels. Both are clearly stated in our rules and that violations can lead to warnings or mutes or even bans.

Waiting for me to show you violations? Kinda hard when you blocked me, no?

We don't have a blacklist either. Just ban people who are toxic. The ban list isn't public so you aren't blacklisted from the community, just banned from our server (which again, I almost undid until you decided I was taking too long to answer and flipped out and blocked me).

I saved this one for last. "Get help". My favorite one, because everyone who knows you already is aware that you legit need mental help. You're a ranting raving lunatic and anyone who has had multiple dealings with you is aware of this.
    • New

Malkalma wrote:

I have already said it
      There should be no reason to get downed in HCE
      its LITERALLY the same layout, same mobs, same abilities, and people have already discovered the best builds for this
      there is nothing random, you don't need to use your brain AT ALL (unless you are the tank) and no time limit

bottom line is, if you are being downed in a HCE you suck ass
    • New

GokuBlackBR wrote:

magine lying in an online game.
      Get some help.
      I don't even know what this is all about but I can imagine this guy abusing his powers (just like he abuses HCE).
      Can't expect much from HCE players who have 2138651231526 PVE fame and 0 PVP fame...