Advice

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Will SBI ever think about giving second chance to those players that got banned? (example) As a gift of 5th or 10th game anniversary could be a nice guest by them to give all banned players a chance to reedem themselfs for what they have done in the past, since there isn't any other option for them to get it.
    • New

For some that weren't aware of what they were doing to harm the game itself is a good reason i believe, as we all make mistakes while we live there is no human that hasn't made a mistake in his life. This is yet just a video game that is meant to be played and have fun. No hard feelings should be sent to others that did wrong to albion or any other video game. I am not supporting any of mentioned above in the post and neither do i have anything against it, its just my opinion.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Justtoask ().

• New

Justtoask wrote:

For some that weren't aware of what they were doing to harm the game itself is a good reason i believe, as we all make mistakes while we live there is no human that hasn't made a mistake in his life. This is yet just a video game that is meant to be played and have fun. No hard feelings should be sent to others that did wrong to albion or any other video game. I am not supporting any of mentioned above in the post and neither do i have anything against it, its just my opinion.
      "15.10 Sanctions
      Notwithstanding any statutory or other contractual rights Sandbox Interactive can temporarily or permanently restrict or disable access to the Game or the Services for any Users who are at fault for being in continued, repeated or severe breach of statutes, third party rights, Game Rules or these Terms and Conditions. Sandbox Interactive may temporarily or permanently bar Users according to legal regulations. For example, Sandbox Interactive may restrict the chat functionality or suspend a User from the forum if this User offends other Users in the forum or chat. As another example Users may be banned permanently if they use cheats or bots. Users having had their access disabled or having been banned may not create additional User Accounts without Sandbox Interactive’s prior consent."

Did you try asking support@albiononline.com for this Consent ?
      With Best Regards

Nuno "SilentNJ" Jesus
    • New

Justtoask wrote:

No, but i am just saying this could be one time thing so everyone could have a second chance.
      im not saying i totally disagree with you. but some cases should definitely not be unbanned period.
      about the 2nd chance if anyone wants to get it will be from support, "Users having had their access disabled or having been banned may not create additional User Accounts without Sandbox Interactive’s prior consent.""
      shows that they are willing to do so.
      With Best Regards

Nuno "SilentNJ" Jesus
    • New

Justtoask wrote:

Will SBI ever think about giving second chance to those players that got banned? (example) As a gift of 5th or 10th game anniversary could be a nice guest by them to give all banned players a chance to reedem themselfs for what they have done in the past, since there isn't any other option for them to get it.
      bad idea

if you want to start over open a new account

you need to pay for your mistakes