No Level VI or VII is safe

• No Level VI or VII is safe

I am enjoying the game. Good graphics and weapon effects. I am very disappointed that level VI and VII are all only PvP Red Zones. The roving gangs in these levels make it extremely hard to increase my levels to a point that I don"t know if I will keep playing and cancel my subscription.. Why are there no places for Level VI and VII to go and enjoy playing the game? :(
    • Because is a PvP full loot game. The more risk you have, the better rewards.

If there would exist riskless T6+ zones, prices would just suffer that.

If you like PvE, try HCE. Is good riskless PvE

On the other hand, if you enjoy the open world, you either learn to deal with PvP or stay in safe zones.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gabumon ().

• Gabumon thank you for your opinion. People are different. All kinds of different views. Some of us don"t want to spend all their time building up only

to be jumped by two or three passing players.that are much higher then the level VI that I am in. I am only suggesting that the game designers

consider some of these different views.
    • koozii wrote:

Gabumon thank you for your opinion. People are different. All kinds of different views. Some of us don"t want to spend all their time building up only

to be jumped by two or three passing players.that are much higher then the level VI that I am in. I am only suggesting that the game designers

consider some of these different views.
      The game has a economical and mechanical design taking into consideration the risk. Is not possible to just change it and spect things to run smoothly. I do not want to sound mean, but that's how the game is designed and the vision on it, and hundreds of thousands of players enjoy it.
    • if you want some sort of security in the red zones the 4 areas surrounding caerleon (8 if you aren't scared to use the underway) are great for beginners. The red counter let's you gauge your risk level at any moment in the zone AND in your dungeon so you know if you've been dove(some of us don't care and will start clearing before the 90 seconds). They are only T6 so if you want that sweet sweet T7 loot roll you gotta be adventurous bud get used to it. You also don't have the problem of overcrowded blues taking your dungeon if you pop a map just reverse dive him by running ahead to a shrine, flagging up, taking the shrine and murdering the intruder adding to that sweet sweet loot pile
    • New

koozii wrote:

I am enjoying the game. Good graphics and weapon effects. I am very disappointed that level VI and VII are all only PvP Red Zones. The roving gangs in these levels make it extremely hard to increase my levels to a point that I don"t know if I will keep playing and cancel my subscription.. Why are there no places for Level VI and VII to go and enjoy playing the game? :(
      You don't need to leave tier 5 if you don't want to.

Getting 8.3 gear and speed clearing tier 5 solo and group dungeons provide a good source of income and fame. Same goes for HCE expeditions.
    • New

koozii wrote:

This is simply not true. You get considerable amounts of experience speedrunning tier 5 dungeons. You will increase your levels as fast as people doing tier 8s.