Faction Fight Suggestions

• Faction Warfare
    • Faction Fight Suggestions

Hello there,

so I would like to suggest minor changes in the future.

(1) - Making a good composition is not easy and for that we need time. As I saw announcement is 15 minutes before "Bandit event" starts and that time is decent to group 20-40 people, but not enough to check composition that we have, because a lot of new players are coming everyday and its hard to track every single one and remember what is he playing. For that I would add extra 10-15 minutes before event starts so raid leaders/shot callers can make a decent party's and start leaving for the event on the time.

(2) - My biggest enemy and I can probably talk for a lot of people is "conditional zone". Every time we enter one, outside of my party/guild everyone is marked as enemy (RED) and that make things difficult. Bombers of 5-10 can easily enter our group without noticing and do a lot of damage. So for that since anyway only "Caerleon" can attack own faction I would make that even after entering, players from the same faction are marked as outside of "conditional zone".

I hope this will reach staff of Albion.

Regards,
      lakydbk
    • First suggestions sounds ok. A 30 minutes notice and a 15 minute notice, I don't think people would mind that. Not sure what you are saying in your second suggestion. Are you saying all factions should be able to attack their non-allied/guilded/partied faction mates? That won't work, and that feature is the only thing that makes Caerleon's faction stand out from the others.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

First suggestions sounds ok. A 30 minutes notice and a 15 minute notice, I don't think people would mind that. Not sure what you are saying in your second suggestion. Are you saying all factions should be able to attack their non-allied/guilded/partied faction mates? That won't work, and that feature is the only thing that makes Caerleon's faction stand out from the others.
      No, same faction should be marked as "ALLY" in conditional zone and not as enemy.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

lakydbk2 wrote:

No, same faction should be marked as "ALLY" in conditional zone and not as enemy.
      I am still confused because that is already the case. They have the same flag and can't attack each other, even in the War Chest circles.
      They have same the flag and you cannot attack them, you are right there, BUT the names became "RED" and you cannot recognize them from the "HARDFLAGGED" or "OTHER FACTION" unless you have a good eye and you can recognize 10 people with different faction in zerg of 100-150.