War Report: The Growing Outlands War

• War Report: The Growing Outlands War

The past month has seen an ongoing, large-scale Outlands war between two forces consisting of numerous guilds and alliances on each side, with some of Albion's highest 24-hour casualties to date. Read more and check out the videos and breakdowns of the action here: albiononline.com/news/growing-outlands-war
    • I hope that with all this bloodshed, people who like to come in and take a few fights amongst the chaos are given more fun content to enjoy, I will admit I've been dove in a few SRD a few times over the past month and I like it I want more, waiting for this Outland rework so maybe I'll get some overworld fights too, #makeshrinebuffsgreatagain
    • While its very good for SBI to finally begin noticing there is something happening in their game besides crystal tournaments (that majority does not care about), it would be good @PrintsKaspian if you took a few more steps in data-collection. You've written an article that's basically a fake narrative that misrepresents and simplifies the war.

NOPE and RS are not part of CIR and BA's "rental empires", nor are those "rental empires" the reason the other side is fighting us. Naturally, I'm not counting their desire for their own rental empires as a dominant reason, especially considering their shamble program in east Lymhurst where NIMBY is managing the renters and stealing trading 50% of the money to June.

You're correct in identifying KingMojo as a primary culprit tho, since 1 enemy guild exists and fights because KingMojo liked Artista more, and another enemy guild exists and fights because KingMojo liked Jonkoo more. So, its basically 2 ex-girlfriends doing what ex-girlfriends do best.

E-dating is a sin.

Also, the POE Citizenship program continues to offer a 50% discount to all guilds and entities currently stuck in the June scam program & we have actual zones not portal zones. Contact Al†amo#8995 and Hirihito#9218 for more information!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syndic ().

• Syndic wrote:

Also, the POE Citizenship program continues to offer a 50% discount to all guilds and entities currently stuck in the June scam program & we have actual zones not portal zones. Contact Al†amo#8995 and Hirihito#9218 for more information!

So it's ok that POE has a rental empire, but when others do it, its bad ????
      It's easy to give discount, when the price is already 3000% too high.
      How much was it again? 30m pr week to have a hideout ?

Just wondering how much silver did you get last season for handing over all the territories/castles/outposts to SUN ?

To put things in perspective, does CIR still require 11 mandatory CTA pr month, and if they don't meet the required quote, they get fined 1m pr missed CTA ?

No wonder no one cares about ZvZ in BZ, or BZ in general.
    • krazzer wrote:

Syndic wrote:

Just wondering how much silver did you get last season for handing over all the territories/castles/outposts to SUN ?

To put things in perspective, does CIR still require 11 mandatory CTA pr month, and if they don't meet the required quote, they get fined 1m pr missed CTA ?

If others cry about POE doing it, while doing it themselves, then its hypocritical to say the least.

POE Citizenship does not include any hideouts requiring construction, all infrastructure is provided as-is. Pricing is guild-size based, with clear brackets (0-50, 50-100, 100-150, etc) to ensure a fair and equivalent distribution of responsibility.

Last season we've netted a profit of ~4 billion silver in liquid, and probably another 2-3 billion in assets. Our models are profitable and sustainable, which is evident compared to these hype-guilds that fall on their swords every so often.

CIR requires you to attend 25% of what I attend, if you can't do 1/4 of my effort then you're making up the difference in silver so the people who do get properly geared.

Good job!
    • krazzer wrote:

You should also mention the guilds on the opposition who CHARGE their members 1 mil silver a week to "stay" in their guild. Let's not wash our hands here as if the other side did it better. I wonder how the guilds on the "anti-handhold" coalition are doing nowadays that they are disbanding and merging into each other to appease their ever declining numbers. The resistance is winning!
    • New

j0ei wrote:

krazzer wrote:

You should also mention the guilds on the opposition who CHARGE their members 1 mil silver a week to "stay" in their guild. Let's not wash our hands here as if the other side did it better. I wonder how the guilds on the "anti-handhold" coalition are doing nowadays that they are disbanding and merging into each other to appease their ever declining numbers. The resistance is winning!
      I can imagine that some of the renters on both side, have their members pay silver each week to pay the enormous renting fee.

I have only heard of 2 guilds that make their members pay silver fee every week, but of cause there could be more.

Don't get me wrong, i wants whats best for Albion in general, and the way BZ is atm is garbage.
    • New

Syndic wrote:

krazzer wrote:

Syndic wrote:

So it's ok that POE has a rental empire, but when others do it, its bad ????It's easy to give discount, when the price is already 3000% too high.

If others cry about POE doing it, while doing it themselves, then its hypocritical to say the least.

POE Citizenship does not include any hideouts requiring construction, all infrastructure is provided as-is. Pricing is guild-size based, with clear brackets (0-50, 50-100, 100-150, etc) to ensure a fair and equivalent distribution of responsibility.

Last season we've netted a profit of ~4 billion silver in liquid, and probably another 2-3 billion in assets. Our models are profitable and sustainable, which is evident compared to these hype-guilds that fall on their swords every so often.

CIR requires you to attend 25% of what I attend, if you can't do 1/4 of my effort then you're making up the difference in silver so the people who do get properly geared.

Good job!
      So both sides are hypocrites, is that what u are saying ?
      How does those 4 billion in income benefit your guild members ?

If you are not giving anything back to your members, they are basically working for free, i would even go as far as saying that they lose money, every CTA takes as a minimum 1-1½ hour, anyone can make roughly 1m/hour, so that gives a loss of ~11m pr month or ~33m pr season.

please prove me wrong :)
    • New

krazzer wrote:

Syndic wrote:

krazzer wrote:

Syndic wrote:

So it's ok that POE has a rental empire, but when others do it, its bad ????It's easy to give discount, when the price is already 3000% too high.How much was it again? 30m pr week to have a hideout ?

Good job!
      So both sides are hypocrites, is that what u are saying ?How does those 4 billion in income benefit your guild members ?

If you are not giving anything back to your members, they are basically working for free, i would even go as far as saying that they lose money, every CTA takes as a minimum 1-1½ hour, anyone can make roughly 1m/hour, so that gives a loss of ~11m pr month or ~33m pr season.

There's nothing hypocritical about our side, there's nothing secret about the rental programs we offer and we don't declare wars on other people because they do. Ours is a defensive war.

My members benefit from our income by not paying a weekly subscription to be in the guild, owning the best zones in the game and getting endless regears minus consumables and mounts, and infinite buyback programs for easy silver generation without having to haul shit.

Compared to us, all the guilds charging their members X mil silver as a "content tax" that then not mass, and rat portal zones when nobody is looking are basically a potato farm - we offer the best conditions for players to flourish and grow.
    • New

Syndic wrote:

krazzer wrote:

Syndic wrote:

krazzer wrote:

Syndic wrote:

So it's ok that POE has a rental empire, but when others do it, its bad ????It's easy to give discount, when the price is already 3000% too high.How much was it again? 30m pr week to have a hideout ?

If others cry about POE doing it, while doing it themselves, then its hypocritical to say the least.POE Citizenship does not include any hideouts requiring construction, all infrastructure is provided as-is. Pricing is guild-size based, with clear brackets (0-50, 50-100, 100-150, etc) to ensure a fair and equivalent distribution of responsibility.

Good job!
      So both sides are hypocrites, is that what u are saying ?How does those 4 billion in income benefit your guild members ?

There's nothing hypocritical about our side, there's nothing secret about the rental programs we offer and we don't declare wars on other people because they do. Ours is a defensive war.

My members benefit from our income by not paying a weekly subscription to be in the guild, owning the best zones in the game and getting endless regears minus consumables and mounts, and infinite buyback programs for easy silver generation without having to haul shit.

Compared to us, all the guilds charging their members X mil silver as a "content tax" that then not mass, and rat portal zones when nobody is looking are basically a potato farm - we offer the best conditions for players to flourish and grow.
      Your enemy side does rental just as you, and them you call hypocrites, i don't see the difference, but enlighten us all.
      Regears is not a benefit or can be considers an income, when a soldier die in ZvZ under your command, he looses lost income he could have gotten else where + lost fame+ mount+ food, and for that you provide areas where he could farm, and 0% of the profit hes side makes.

Dont you think there is something wrong with the picture here ?
      In effect your soldiers pay roughly 50-60m in lost income+fame just to be able to farm in "good" areas every month, where he could farm regardless, since noone of the major sides patrol their borders.

You also failed to tell, how much silver sun paid last season to get all those terries/outposts/castles.

Bare in mind im not on any side, this is an objective view, and BZ needs to change for the better.
      Having 18000+ people in one alliance like ARCH is not healthy for the game or BZ either.
    • New

krazzer wrote:

Your enemy side does rental just as you, and them you call hypocrites, i don't see the difference, but enlighten us all.Regears is not a benefit or can be considers an income, when a soldier die in ZvZ under your command, he looses lost income he could have gotten else where + lost fame+ mount+ food, and for that you provide areas where he could farm, and 0% of the profit hes side makes.

In effect your soldiers pay roughly 50-60m in lost income+fame just to be able to farm in "good" areas every month, where he could farm regardless, since noone of the major sides patrol their borders.

You also failed to tell, how much silver sun paid last season to get all those terries/outposts/castles.

Bare in mind im not on any side, this is an objective view, and BZ needs to change for the better.
      Having 18000+ people in one alliance like ARCH is not healthy for the game or BZ either.
      ZvZ is a PVP activity - and as most full-loot pvp activities, it requires the use of "SILVER"
      Regears are in fact, a benefit for the members - some guilds don't even have the ECONOMY to provide regears and that they impose taxes upon their members and require them to use silver out of their pockets to participate in ZvZ events
      The members do not LOSE income since there are intervals between ZvZ timers and with that considered, they have enough time to gather or do whatever eco they do to make money outside ZvZ (plus they are absolutely NOT required to attend every ZVZ timer, but rather, at the very least 2 CTAs per day for BA and for Syndic's guilds 25% attendance etc. correct me if I'm wrong mr. Syndic)

We clearly don't see anything wrong with the picture here, the members are making good money, having to experience a TON of fights on a daily basis and getting to farm killfame from the opposition. You also clearly do not have any data regarding any of the "major sides" with reasoning to not be able to patrol their borders so kindly stop making false claims or giving fake news.

Please make sure you collect enough data to back your claims before you place them here since it looks like you don't know how good the members have it for the SQUAD/POE coalition. If it was as bad as you think these coalitions wouldn't have players stay in them, but because of what these coalitions provide their members, they clearly stay and enjoy the BZ content that they fought so hard for.

As for the opposition however, multiple anti-handholding coalition guilds have already disbanded and are merging since their pulls are growing weaker by the day. Their members are absolutely losing income, some players were promised decent regears but they were never given (this comes from one of my sources that play in one of these anti-coalition guilds) decent regears.

As for the rental situation - I can tell you that renters with a small guild can have like 10-50 players and a decent player can earn about 2-3 mil average from the BZ - what more if you have multiple active players in your small guild for the renting perspective. It's pretty much a good deal for the renters as all they have to do is enjoy the lands they are renting and the content it offers (T8 zones avalonian dungeons, access to BZ rests nearby their zones) They absolutely make more profit than they have to pay in their case.
    • New

krazzer wrote:

Your enemy side does rental just as you, and them you call hypocrites, i don't see the difference, but enlighten us all.Regears is not a benefit or can be considers an income, when a soldier die in ZvZ under your command, he looses lost income he could have gotten else where + lost fame+ mount+ food, and for that you provide areas where he could farm, and 0% of the profit hes side makes.

If side A and side B and side C are renting and side D has a citizen program, and then sides A B and C declare a holy war against the "evil rental empire" because "renting is evil", then proceed to invade VENMO and NOPE and take over their renters to fund their holy war against the "evil rental empire", who is hypocritical in this scenario?

Regears are most definitely a benefit both direct (mitigating cost of death) and indirect (opportunity to level up crafting/refining spec for free). There's plenty of guilds in Albion that charge their members "membership fees" for simply being in the guild or demanding full-donation of zvz loot, while providing next to nothing in exchange.

SUN paid absolutely nothing, POE supported our friends in SUN the same way we support all of our friends - unconditionally. Their victory is our victory, as we all participated in achieving it.

j0ei wrote:

The members do not LOSE income since there are intervals between ZvZ timers and with that considered, they have enough time to gather or do whatever eco they do to make money outside ZvZ (plus they are absolutely NOT required to attend every ZVZ timer, but rather, at the very least 2 CTAs per day for BA and for Syndic's guilds 25% attendance etc. correct me if I'm wrong mr. Syndic)

CIR members have to attend 25% of my attendance. If they can't attend 1/4 of what I attend, they can support the ones who can with silver.

As GM, I never ask my members to do more then I would do myself.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Syndic ().

• New

j0ei wrote:

krazzer wrote:

ZvZ is a PVP activity - and as most full-loot pvp activities, it requires the use of "SILVER"Regears are in fact, a benefit for the members - some guilds don't even have the ECONOMY to provide regears and that they impose taxes upon their members and require them to use silver out of their pockets to participate in ZvZ events

We clearly don't see anything wrong with the picture here, the members are making good money, having to experience a TON of fights on a daily basis and getting to farm killfame from the opposition. You also clearly do not have any data regarding any of the "major sides" with reasoning to not be able to patrol their borders so kindly stop making false claims or giving fake news.

Please make sure you collect enough data to back your claims before you place them here since it looks like you don't know how good the members have it for the SQUAD/POE coalition. If it was as bad as you think these coalitions wouldn't have players stay in them, but because of what these coalitions provide their members, they clearly stay and enjoy the BZ content that they fought so hard for.

As for the opposition however, multiple anti-handholding coalition guilds have already disbanded and are merging since their pulls are growing weaker by the day. Their members are absolutely losing income, some players were promised decent regears but they were never given (this comes from one of my sources that play in one of these anti-coalition guilds) decent regears.

As for the rental situation - I can tell you that renters with a small guild can have like 10-50 players and a decent player can earn about 2-3 mil average from the BZ - what more if you have multiple active players in your small guild for the renting perspective. It's pretty much a good deal for the renters as all they have to do is enjoy the lands they are renting and the content it offers (T8 zones avalonian dungeons, access to BZ rests nearby their zones) They absolutely make more profit than they have to pay in their case.
      Do provide information that everyone does not know, and stop posting walls of text with the obvious, of cause a war cost silver etc etc.
      My math still holds, and regears are not a benefit or reward.

Just some more math so maybe you can understand it better.
      Player A, attends to 11 CTAs a month, each CTAs takes 2 hours. Thats 22 hours each month, nothing magic about this math right ?
      Now Player A spends 22 hours, where he makes 1m pr hour.
      We are talking about 44 hours of game play here. (some play more, some play less, this is just an example)
      In effect Player A makes 22m pr month, but his average income pr hour is 500k, because he has to spend 22 hours doing CTAs.
      Further he is also gaining half of the PVE fame he could have gotten in the same time frame.

Here is another example.
      Player A, attend to a CTA, he wears a suit to 500k in value.
      Player A dies in this battle.
      Player A gets a regear, where the mount+food is not included.
      Player A has to buy a mount + food.
      Player A has a income loss !!!!!
      Player A does not benefit from a Regear, because if there wasn't a regear program, even with the loss of income, he wouldn't be in that guild, it's that simple.

So ya man, i see 0 benefits in fighting on your side, and yes im a greedy person, just like when i get to work every day, i do require a pay check.
      I'm pretty sure u go to work every day, and are happy that your boss provides you with working clothes or should we call it regear in case your working clothes gets damaged..lol
    • New

Syndic wrote:

krazzer wrote:

If side A and side B and side C are renting and side D has a citizen program, and then sides A B and C declare a holy war against the "evil rental empire" because "renting is evil", then proceed to invade VENMO and NOPE and take over their renters to fund their holy war against the "evil rental empire", who is hypocritical in this scenario?

Regears are most definitely a benefit both direct (mitigating cost of death) and indirect (opportunity to level up crafting/refining spec for free). There's plenty of guilds in Albion that charge their members "membership fees" for simply being in the guild or demanding full-donation of zvz loot, while providing next to nothing in exchange.

SUN paid absolutely nothing, POE supported our friends in SUN the same way we support all of our friends - unconditionally. Their victory is our victory, as we all participated in achieving it.

j0ei wrote:

CIR members have to attend 25% of my attendance. If they can't attend 1/4 of what I attend, they can support the ones who can with silver.

As GM, I never ask my members to do more then I would do myself.
      why don't you just call it, what it is?
      Citizen program does sound better than renter i guess, but in effect its the same.

You can call it holy war, evil war, whatever u like.
      Your side holds the best zones, so of cause there will be a war, fun fact, why don't you just spend some of those billions your side has, so u can avoid the war, you make it sounds like you don't want a war, i do highly doubt this thou.

So if one of your members don't do all the required CTAs, he gets punished, and then you just give away for free all that he has fought for (terries, outposts, castles) to SUN ?!?!?!

I have a very hard time believing you.
      What is it, that you are so scared to tell us, i must admit that i wasn't born yesterday, and no i don't fall for all the BS from you and your secretary (j0ei).