War Report: The Growing Outlands War

• War Report: The Growing Outlands War

The past month has seen an ongoing, large-scale Outlands war between two forces consisting of numerous guilds and alliances on each side, with some of Albion's highest 24-hour casualties to date. Read more and check out the videos and breakdowns of the action here: albiononline.com/news/growing-outlands-war
    • I hope that with all this bloodshed, people who like to come in and take a few fights amongst the chaos are given more fun content to enjoy, I will admit I've been dove in a few SRD a few times over the past month and I like it I want more, waiting for this Outland rework so maybe I'll get some overworld fights too, #makeshrinebuffsgreatagain
    • While its very good for SBI to finally begin noticing there is something happening in their game besides crystal tournaments (that majority does not care about), it would be good @PrintsKaspian if you took a few more steps in data-collection. You've written an article that's basically a fake narrative that misrepresents and simplifies the war.

NOPE and RS are not part of CIR and BA's "rental empires", nor are those "rental empires" the reason the other side is fighting us. Naturally, I'm not counting their desire for their own rental empires as a dominant reason, especially considering their shamble program in east Lymhurst where NIMBY is managing the renters and stealing trading 50% of the money to June.

You're correct in identifying KingMojo as a primary culprit tho, since 1 enemy guild exists and fights because KingMojo liked Artista more, and another enemy guild exists and fights because KingMojo liked Jonkoo more. So, its basically 2 ex-girlfriends doing what ex-girlfriends do best.

E-dating is a sin.

Also, the POE Citizenship program continues to offer a 50% discount to all guilds and entities currently stuck in the June scam program & we have actual zones not portal zones. Contact Al†amo#8995 and Hirihito#9218 for more information!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syndic ().

• New

Syndic wrote:

NOPE and RS are not part of CIR and BA's "rental empires", nor are those "rental empires" the reason the other side is fighting us. Naturally, I'm not counting their desire for their own rental empires as a dominant reason, especially considering their shamble program in east Lymhurst where NIMBY is managing the renters and stealing trading 50% of the money to June.

Some of us have heard you offer zones for 15$ a month. Why can someone do this and be in the roundtable i wonder ..
    • New

Syndic wrote:

Also, the POE Citizenship program continues to offer a 50% discount to all guilds and entities currently stuck in the June scam program & we have actual zones not portal zones. Contact Al†amo#8995 and Hirihito#9218 for more information!

So it's ok that POE has a rental empire, but when others do it, its bad ????
      It's easy to give discount, when the price is already 3000% too high.
      How much was it again? 30m pr week to have a hideout ?

Just wondering how much silver did you get last season for handing over all the territories/castles/outposts to SUN ?

To put things in perspective, does CIR still require 11 mandatory CTA pr month, and if they don't meet the required quote, they get fined 1m pr missed CTA ?

No wonder no one cares about ZvZ in BZ, or BZ in general.
    • New

krazzer wrote:

Syndic wrote:

So it's ok that POE has a rental empire, but when others do it, its bad ????
      It's easy to give discount, when the price is already 3000% too high.
      How much was it again? 30m pr week to have a hideout ?

Just wondering how much silver did you get last season for handing over all the territories/castles/outposts to SUN ?

To put things in perspective, does CIR still require 11 mandatory CTA pr month, and if they don't meet the required quote, they get fined 1m pr missed CTA ?

No wonder no one cares about ZvZ in BZ, or BZ in general.

If others cry about POE doing it, while doing it themselves, then its hypocritical to say the least.

POE Citizenship does not include any hideouts requiring construction, all infrastructure is provided as-is. Pricing is guild-size based, with clear brackets (0-50, 50-100, 100-150, etc) to ensure a fair and equivalent distribution of responsibility.

Last season we've netted a profit of ~4 billion silver in liquid, and probably another 2-3 billion in assets. Our models are profitable and sustainable, which is evident compared to these hype-guilds that fall on their swords every so often.

CIR requires you to attend 25% of what I attend, if you can't do 1/4 of my effort then you're making up the difference in silver so the people who do get properly geared.

Good job!