Re: nature needs more love

• Re: nature needs more love

deenne wrote:

all I want from nature to fix sickness in open world, I cant even use it as aspect killer or tank shit. 9 stacks u are sick, when holy can heal much more without being sick.. its another failed design..
      Because it's stacks based you dingus. You are healed for a same amount, holy can just space out it's Q's and prolong the duration. Both go into healing sickness at the same amount of total healing, holy just has more control.

Perfectly good design.
      All the noobs turn into savants when they get to the balance thread.
    • deenne wrote:

sit in cd newbie clown
      ?

I literally explained how healing sickness works!?

It's the same in and out of corrupted dungeons.

What did I do to get called a "newbie clown" kek

Why don't you try and learn game mechanics before coming on the forums to whine.
    • deenne wrote:

all I want from nature to fix sickness in open world, I cant even use it as aspect killer or tank shit. 9 stacks u are sick, when holy can heal much more without being sick.. its another failed design..
      You can be an asshole all you want, try to paint yourself as an expert by pointing out something basically every veteran player knows, or do whatever, but calling nature healing sickness a failed design shows that your 2 braincells don't seem to be getting it done.