encouraging players to behave offensively

    • encouraging players to behave offensively

      I very quickly went to black locations, because everything is clear there - the one you met is your enemy.
      but lately there was no loot (a purple chest gave 50 thousand silver, as an example) I exposed about 500-1000 silver thousand equipment to danger.
      I went to the yellow location bought cards and got this:
      almost all of my cards were opened in crowded places and there was always scum that ran around and prevented me from playing by killing bosses or mobs.
      Thank you for not giving the opportunity to protect yourself from these low moral people.
      in the end, most likely I will play for another month (so much is left for my subscription) and leave the project, and some of my friends will either be left without me or leave.
    • What´s with your english ?

      You go to BZ - you dont get much loot and you dont want to risk being KILLed. As a result, you go to yellow zone ? Wut bruh ?

      And in yellow zone, people can steal your mobs and dungeon and you can´t KILL them and then you complain on forum you should have opportunity to fight them and you make a rage thread on forum and talking how u gonna quit the game .

      Like what is that ?

      Anyway, solution : Go to black zone. Here u can kill whoever comes into your dungeon.

      ...... jesus christ
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • What about my non-native English? I guess I didn't learn it enough to make a grammatical Nazi happy. and for this you express your surprise to me.
      "Like what is that?" this is my opinion, if you not like it - go out, or express your own, but do not be surprised that people leave their comments about the fact that the game upset them.
    • Rincewind89 wrote:

      What about my non-native English? I guess I didn't learn it enough to make a grammatical Nazi happy. and for this you express your surprise to me.
      "Like what is that?" this is my opinion, if you not like it - go out, or express your own, but do not be surprised that people leave their comments about the fact that the game upset them.
      Heed this advice new player, take every pvp encounter you come across in Albion as a learning experience. Gain knowledge, experience what it means to enjoy a full-loot pvp sandbox mmorpg. Treat your gear as live ammunition. Oh you died? Gear up again and come back. Whining in the forums because you had a bad run in the black zone will yield no results.
    • my nagging is not so much about the black zone.
      my nagging about the fact that in the yellow location you can be annoyed me with nothing paying.
      the maximum that I can do with a person who simply spoils my game is to fight after which he will get up and continue to annoy me... if I turn out to be more skillful.
      that is, the yellow location is a hotbed for assholes.
      but I want changes, I want to be able to repay those who annoy me.
    • Rincewind89 wrote:

      What about my non-native English? I guess I didn't learn it enough to make a grammatical Nazi happy. and for this you express your surprise to me.
      "Like what is that?" this is my opinion, if you not like it - go out, or express your own, but do not be surprised that people leave their comments about the fact that the game upset them.
      He's not being a grammar nazi jerkface, no one understands what you're trying to say here.

      Rincewind89 wrote:

      my nagging is not so much about the black zone.
      my nagging about the fact that in the yellow location you can be annoyed me with nothing paying.
      the maximum that I can do with a person who simply spoils my game is to fight after which he will get up and continue to annoy me... if I turn out to be more skillful.
      that is, the yellow location is a hotbed for assholes.
      but I want changes, I want to be able to repay those who annoy me.
      So... you don't want to risk your shit, but you also want to be able to kill people you don't like??? Pick one.
    • There is a price to safety.

      And the more people decide to stay in safety, the higher the price - because competition for resources, fame and such becomes much higher.

      On the other hand, in Black Zone - you can not only remove the competition, but also take their loot and gear.

      Though, nobody really competes in BZ at like T6 and even T7 - but that´s how it goes.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Borbarad ().

    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

      Rincewind89 wrote:

      What about my non-native English? I guess I didn't learn it enough to make a grammatical Nazi happy. and for this you express your surprise to me.
      "Like what is that?" this is my opinion, if you not like it - go out, or express your own, but do not be surprised that people leave their comments about the fact that the game upset them.
      He's not being a grammar nazi jerkface, no one understands what you're trying to say here.

      Rincewind89 wrote:

      my nagging is not so much about the black zone.
      my nagging about the fact that in the yellow location you can be annoyed me with nothing paying.
      the maximum that I can do with a person who simply spoils my game is to fight after which he will get up and continue to annoy me... if I turn out to be more skillful.
      that is, the yellow location is a hotbed for assholes.
      but I want changes, I want to be able to repay those who annoy me.
      So... you don't want to risk your shit, but you also want to be able to kill people you don't like??? Pick one.

      if he doesn’t understand what I wrote, let go out or say that doesn’t understand me. but don't say about my english.
      you misunderstood me, I want to be able to harm the one who spoils my game, harm proportionately.
    • Rincewind89 wrote:

      I very quickly went to black locations, because everything is clear there - the one you met is your enemy.
      but lately there was no loot (a purple chest gave 50 thousand silver, as an example) I exposed about 500-1000 silver thousand equipment to danger.
      I went to the yellow location bought cards and got this:
      almost all of my cards were opened in crowded places and there was always scum that ran around and prevented me from playing by killing bosses or mobs.
      Thank you for not giving the opportunity to protect yourself from these low moral people.
      in the end, most likely I will play for another month (so much is left for my subscription) and leave the project, and some of my friends will either be left without me or leave.
      Its horrible, if you don't know how to play Albion, which only has 8 buttons to press, please uninstall the game. Albion doesn't need players like you. your crybaby.
    • TironAxe wrote:

      Rincewind89 wrote:

      I very quickly went to black locations, because everything is clear there - the one you met is your enemy.
      but lately there was no loot (a purple chest gave 50 thousand silver, as an example) I exposed about 500-1000 silver thousand equipment to danger.
      I went to the yellow location bought cards and got this:
      almost all of my cards were opened in crowded places and there was always scum that ran around and prevented me from playing by killing bosses or mobs.
      Thank you for not giving the opportunity to protect yourself from these low moral people.
      in the end, most likely I will play for another month (so much is left for my subscription) and leave the project, and some of my friends will either be left without me or leave.
      Its horrible, if you don't know how to play Albion, which only has 8 buttons to press, please uninstall the game. Albion doesn't need players like you. your crybaby.
      fuck you bitch
    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

      Rincewind89 wrote:

      you misunderstood me, I want to be able to harm the one who spoils my game, harm proportionately.
      And you can do that in red and black. Safety has a price, both in fame/silver/loot and not being able to clobber people.
      in black and red, you can kill the enemy and take his things.
      give in yellow something else, but the fact that I will kill the enemy and that's all is not serious.
    • Rincewind89 wrote:

      I very quickly went to black locations, because everything is clear there - the one you met is your enemy.
      but lately there was no loot (a purple chest gave 50 thousand silver, as an example) I exposed about 500-1000 silver thousand equipment to danger.
      I went to the yellow location bought cards and got this:
      almost all of my cards were opened in crowded places and there was always scum that ran around and prevented me from playing by killing bosses or mobs.
      Thank you for not giving the opportunity to protect yourself from these low moral people.
      in the end, most likely I will play for another month (so much is left for my subscription) and leave the project, and some of my friends will either be left without me or leave.
      Mate your slow. 1. you don't own the place there are other people who wanna play the game and progress. 2. if you wanna stop people from taking your stuff flag up in the yellow zone, trust me it's worth it :). 3. albion doesn't need idiots like you anyway, as soon as someone disagrees with anything you say you just baby-rage. Grow the hell up.
    • JahsehOnfory wrote:

      Rincewind89 wrote:

      I very quickly went to black locations, because everything is clear there - the one you met is your enemy.
      but lately there was no loot (a purple chest gave 50 thousand silver, as an example) I exposed about 500-1000 silver thousand equipment to danger.
      I went to the yellow location bought cards and got this:
      almost all of my cards were opened in crowded places and there was always scum that ran around and prevented me from playing by killing bosses or mobs.
      Thank you for not giving the opportunity to protect yourself from these low moral people.
      in the end, most likely I will play for another month (so much is left for my subscription) and leave the project, and some of my friends will either be left without me or leave.
      Mate your slow. 1. you don't own the place there are other people who wanna play the game and progress. 2. if you wanna stop people from taking your stuff flag up in the yellow zone, trust me it's worth it :). 3. albion doesn't need idiots like you anyway, as soon as someone disagrees with anything you say you just baby-rage. Grow the hell up.
      tell me what to do and go fuck
    • Rincewind89 wrote:

      JahsehOnfory wrote:

      Rincewind89 wrote:

      I very quickly went to black locations, because everything is clear there - the one you met is your enemy.
      but lately there was no loot (a purple chest gave 50 thousand silver, as an example) I exposed about 500-1000 silver thousand equipment to danger.
      I went to the yellow location bought cards and got this:
      almost all of my cards were opened in crowded places and there was always scum that ran around and prevented me from playing by killing bosses or mobs.
      Thank you for not giving the opportunity to protect yourself from these low moral people.
      in the end, most likely I will play for another month (so much is left for my subscription) and leave the project, and some of my friends will either be left without me or leave.
      Mate your slow. 1. you don't own the place there are other people who wanna play the game and progress. 2. if you wanna stop people from taking your stuff flag up in the yellow zone, trust me it's worth it :). 3. albion doesn't need idiots like you anyway, as soon as someone disagrees with anything you say you just baby-rage. Grow the hell up.
      tell me what to do and go fuck
      I cant wait for your subscription to end