(Mount) Elite Bears are unfair!

• Combat Balance
    • (Mount) Elite Bears are unfair!

I would even say that all bear mounts in this game are unfair for the amount of health + damage resistance and CC. But I want to talk specifically about the elite bears that were introduced with faction warfare.Bear mounts are meant to be safe mounts for transporters. They are as strong and resistant as the ballistae (which are battle mounts). So far so good, since they were used for transport and were challenged by groups of gankers with that specific objective.However, Elite Bears are used directly in warfare. A mount with characteristics of a battle mount that can only be contained when an entire group of players focuses on a single player to kill him.I know there are other tough mounts, like the elite ram. But Bear takes this to an unfair level.
      A lot of times I and some faction mates were chasing a player, when he with low health manages to run and ride Bear. So we stopped attacking, as we know it's almost impossible for us to take it apart without it being able to run away at any time.
      My suggestion is that this mount be nerfed in resistance or that the game provides us with mounts not as strong as battle mounts, but capable of breaking these resistances and decreasing life.A test with Ballista itself for all factions would be interesting, in my opinion. :thumbup:
    • Why do you want to make the bear as weak as an ostrich? It would make no sense.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Malkalma wrote:

Why do you want to make the bear as weak as an ostrich? It would make no sense.

liriose wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

Why do you want to make the bear as weak as an ostrich? It would make no sense.
      Obviously because he can't bear them ...
      I agree. Bears are big and tough. And they pay the price for that for speed of movement. But as I said, for transport it's still decent, but for faction warfare it's unfair because you have a lot of resistance in a scenario where only dismounted players can do damage, and it's mostly ZVZ or GVG, with resistance being very more important than speed. Bears are Sterling's official mount, meaning you have to deal with multiple players using this mount all the time