Disconnects when entering new zone/map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disconnects when entering new zone/map

New

It has been 3 days now. Im on PC, this never happened before.
      Discord is fine and all.. Shot calls are smooth but the game is fked when loading maps and sht.
      I also noticed when getting disconnected in game, the albion website/forum also doesnt load when refreshed.

Is there something wrong with SEA connection?? or is it just my ISP?? really really annoying already.
    • New

Hello, welcome to the Albion Online forum!
      It can be about your ISP and if it's about that you can try to close other applications that may consume your internet bandwidth.

When it comes about loading maps, usually the problem comes from hardware. Most of the time installing Albion on a SSD can solve the problem and also improve the performance.

If this problem still persist:
      1. Complete the: High Ping & Connection Issue Reports
      2. Further support: support@albiononline.com

Have a great day,
      Xcruci
    • New

Albion is installed in my SSD and this issue only started 4 days ago, everything was fine in all my 8 months of playing (the 200-250 ping is a given problem since im in SEA).
      Im also on a 16GB ram so i doubt its the hardware, considering this also never happened before.

Done submitting the form.
      The trancert is showing Requested timed out when the issue is occuring.
      Please keep in mind that my internet connection is completely fine whenever the issue occurs, the black screen and disconnects are occuring while i have full audio from my discord.

Closing other apps dont help as well.
    • New

Kennann wrote:

It has been 3 days now. Im on PC, this never happened before.
      Discord is fine and all.. Shot calls are smooth but the game is fked when loading maps and sht.
      I also noticed when getting disconnected in game, the albion website/forum also doesnt load when refreshed.

Is there something wrong with SEA connection?? or is it just my ISP?? really really annoying already.

I occasionally experience those disconnections (when zoning) here in europe. Also client crashes during prime time (late afternoon when "cluster" is about to become "overcrowded").

xcruciful wrote:

When it comes about loading maps, usually the problem comes from hardware. Most of the time installing Albion on a SSD can solve the problem and also improve the performance.

If this problem still persist:
      1. Complete the: High Ping & Connection Issue Reports
      2. Further support: support@albiononline.com

Sure, if such problem would persist, I could try that, but as the hardware problem ain't on my side (client) but rather on SBI's side (server)..

The post was edited 1 time, last by AsmurfH ().

• New

So the problem i think for my case is the routing of Globe Telecom ISP in the Philippines to Albion's server.

Tried ExitLag, it may have rerouted things and now im no longer getting disconnected.

It sucks i have to pay for ExitLag up until they fix this routing issue(i hope they do).
      Everything was fine in all my 8 months of playing, dont know why this issue is happening now (started last week)

TLDR : ExitLag fixed the disconnection issues when zoning in maps and disconnections at random times.
    • New

Kennann wrote:

So the problem i think for my case is the routing of Globe Telecom ISP in the Philippines to Albion's server.

Tried ExitLag, it may have rerouted things and now im no longer getting disconnected.

It sucks i have to pay for ExitLag up until they fix this routing issue(i hope they do).
      Everything was fine in all my 8 months of playing, dont know why this issue is happening now (started last week)

TLDR : ExitLag fixed the disconnection issues when zoning in maps and disconnections at random times.

Interesting I and about 10 other people now trying to login and the login server not responding.
      I wonder if rerouting via exitlag program (VPN?) would get us connected?