Re: hellgate needs to be fixed

• tabooshka wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

wolfo70 wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

Hellgate 2v2 is much harder than CDG
      2v2 gates have ridicilous loot compared to what you bring in, I did them for an hour yesterday and ended with 7mil profit, literally free moneythey are also way easier to chain win, having 90%+ winrate for skilled player should be no problem
      Cant have 90% winrate if the players you fight are according to your logic also supposed to have 90% winrate
      thats why its 90%, because you meet them one out of 9 times :) it can be 80%, profit doesnt change, one set this way or that way doesnt matter because they are super cheap.

Hellgates have the best loot tables in the game, and thats a fact.

Also I was talking about very good players, you arent one of them @wolfo70, so sit down.
      Buddy where the fuck you on these leaderboards huh? We meet the same 2-3 teams all day long when we play. Stop talking about shit you dont know anything about you fucking dimwit.
      sorry i dont talk to people that didnt win the season, try again
      im glad you are nobody

THIS GUY HAD TO POST A SCREEN FROM 2 MONTHS AGO BECAUSE HE DISAPPEARD FROM LEADERBOARDS
      LMFAO

im one of the best players this game has, sorry your brain is limited and even playing albion full time you cant be relevant in a video game <3

let me find a screenshoot from half a year ago to prove that im a hot shit because i once was high on a leaderboard guys

Keep dodging me more wolfo40, afraid of getting stomped huh
      I havent played in 2 months because busy with other shit. Still 30th and 35th but honestly idk why i'm responding to you. You either are a troll or mentally ill, but judging by your post count, the latter.

Still claiming he has some secret alt, jesus christ man.

tabooshka wrote:

im one of the best players this game has, sorry your brain is limited and even playing albion full time you cant be relevant in a video game
      Bragging about winning a season by getting carried by a 10k strong RMT empire, the only contribution you had is showing up as another body for cluster queue you delusional fuck

This guy def hit his head to hard, thinking this shit while getting killed by a bloodletter with an t2 off-hand.

The post was edited 2 times, last by wolfo70 ().

• tabooshka wrote:

im one of the best players this game has, sorry your brain is limited and even playing albion full time you cant be relevant in a video game <3

let me find a screenshoot from half a year ago to prove that im a hot shit because i once was high on a leaderboard guys

Keep dodging me more wolfo40, afraid of getting stomped huh
      This guy XD so high.
    • 1- This TobaShock is a comedian, "I'm the best albion player" and yet he died to bloodletter with off-hand t2, kkkkkkkkkkkkk, if this is the best albion player then I don't even want to see the worst.

2- 7 million silver an hour? Another nice joke, not even with 100% winrate you would have this profit, each win you profit on average 150-250k counting with the bau, you would have to win 28x in a row to get 7kk which would already take more than 1 hour, so not if you earn 1-2 million per victory there is no way to earn 7kk per hour, and look, to earn more than 300k in a victory you have to be lucky.

3- 90% winrate? Lol, you can't even beat a bloodletter with the second hand t2, so imagine beating veteran players with experience and meta builds.

4- HG 2v2 is complete rubbish these days, why do you want to defend this rubbish so much that you lie and make others think you are mentally ill? Not that I have any doubts that you are sick.

5- For a content to be good it must meet the following basic requirements.

1- Be fun.
      2- Be balanced, fair.
      3- Be profitable, it is worth doing.
      4- Be accessible, everyone should be able to do it.

And currently HG only has accessibility.