Welcome to Cheater Online

• Lag? I never seen that kind of lag, it has always been the opposite when I have seen other people lag. It appears that they progressed to a specific point but then they are rubberbanded back to a previous position. Never heard of lag that makes you teleport to exactly where you want to be. That is some convenient lag then. Just because someone does YouTube and Twitch doesn't mean they can't also have a cheat program that they use when they are not streaming or recording btw.
    • It is, his movement speed buff is way slower than the distance he moves. If you can't see that I'm sorry to say you are just blind. Lag does not explain that.
      Also you can't go and blame this guy after experiencing this bullshit that he didn't use his abilities. I assume hackers lurk this forum to spam they are not hacking, you seem to know him as well. I'm not accusing you of hacking but you can't be trusted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by B1ggus ().

• Blenfjorn wrote:

Lag? I never seen that kind of lag, it has always been the opposite when I have seen other people lag. It appears that they progressed to a specific point but then they are rubberbanded back to a previous position. Never heard of lag that makes you teleport to exactly where you want to be. That is some convenient lag then. Just because someone does YouTube and Twitch doesn't mean they can't also have a cheat program that they use when they are not streaming or recording btw.
      Its clearly lag, why would I pop royal sandals and stand still. When I was on him you can see its basically the end of the royal sandal duration, just unfortunate lag. I literally only play Cd's if i'm streaming so i have no doubt i was streaming during this. But seeing as non of you pepega's had the balls to @ me 2 months ago, now i cant provide proof.

B1ggus wrote:

It is, his movement speed buff is way slower than the distance he moves. If you can't see that I'm sorry to say you are just blind. Lag does not explain that.
      Also you can't go and blame this guy after experiencing this bullshit that he didn't use his abilities. I assume hackers lurk this forum to spam they are not hacking, you seem to know him as well. I'm not accusing you of hacking but you can't be trusted.
      Big words coming from a 4.1 cursed skull that had his first pvp fight 22 days ago.
      You 100% haven't even met a real cheater ingame. "people cant be trusted" just stfu

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolfo70 ().

• wolfo70 wrote:

Its clearly lag, why would I pop royal sandals and stand still. When I was on him you can see its basically the end of the royal sandal duration, just unfortunate lag. I literally only play Cd's if i'm streaming so i have no doubt i was streaming during this. But seeing as non of you pepega's had the balls to @ me 2 months ago, now i cant provide proof.

Its not a lack of balls. I just didn't think of it @-ing you. Partly because I didn't know if you even post here and partly because it didn't involve me so I don't really care that much. The lag seemed awfully convenient though, and the lag I usually see from other players is the rubber band kind. Never seen a disappear and reappearing kind of lag. I suppose it is possible. In a day and age where game hacks and speed hacks are out there, it is not a stretch to believe that you're a hacker when watching this video. You personally know 100% if you hacked or not but the rest of us can only judge based on what we see. If I miss-judged, I apologize. Watching the video from the OP's point of view, it looks bad though.