Suggestion to improve the skill "Poison" of the mage's cowl.

• Combat Balance
    • Suggestion to improve the skill "Poison" of the mage's cowl.

Hello,
      I would like to propose some changes to this skill that, in my opinion, would make it much more used in the game.
      This is a simple damage skill, which deals damage to enemies over time. However, I think it is currently much more viable for players with long-range weapons such as bows and crossbows.I know this is a skill made for 1v1 pvp, but even in this situation, a player with a bow who naturally maintains a certain distance will have an advantage over melee players.
      - My proposal: Makes the skill independent of the weapon the player uses to hit the enemy. Instead, use a blowgun to hit the enemy at a distance of 10-15 m. Hold damage for time, causing the enemy to slow down by 5% every hit and on the last hit receive a small stun.
      OBS: I also think this skill would fit better in one of the hoods. maybe switching with the mercenary skill.What did you think? Leave your comment :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by kasttiel ().

• tabooshka wrote:

yea i think its already strong it doesnt need buffs.

Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

I don't see any compelling reason to change it currently and that would be OP as shit.
      Of course, when you think about improving a skill, it's to make it more META. I realize that these group control bonuses can really be OP. But I believe that even continuing only with the same features that it has now and only giving a way to make it independent of the player's weapon (As is the inner corruption) is better.
    • Cultist cowl is actually much worse. Any player with any sort of knowledge of the game simply stops attacking when the skill is used which is why almost all of the damn game is now just using mage cowl. The flexibility to swap to knock if needed as well. Helmets in general are in a pretty bad state right now. Not many choices useful in multiple scenarios.
    • Tabor wrote:

Cultist cowl is actually much worse. Any player with any sort of knowledge of the game simply stops attacking when the skill is used which is why almost all of the damn game is now just using mage cowl. The flexibility to swap to knock if needed as well. Helmets in general are in a pretty bad state right now. Not many choices useful in multiple scenarios.
      I specifically talked about being able to cast the ability without depending on your weapon and attack distance. I know this equipment has been nerfed that they don't have the same power as before.