Name change please!

• Name change please!

I used the translator, I'm sorry for the grammar.

Stop this habit of regulating players. Hundreds of topics like this have been written.

Put this option on and keep the possibility of viewing old names, as is the case on Steam. You work for the community to make a better game, don't you? If they put that on, they would help a lot of players who've been playing for years and want to change their names. You wouldn't have any harm in that.
    • I can't agree with that...

Your in game name builds your reputation within community... When starting a game you choose a name and have an info that this is a permanent choice... So no offence, but I hope an option you demands will never be added...
      G-R-C-T Guild Master
      Gatherer-Refiner-Crafter-Trader
      -----------------------------------------------
      Fiber Gethering T8 | Ore Gathering T8 | Wood Gathering T8 | Hide Gathering T8 | Stone Gathering T8
    • MrFler wrote:

I can't agree with that...

Your in game name builds your reputation within community... When starting a game you choose a name and have an info that this is a permanent choice... So no offence, but I hope an option you demands will never be added...
      Hello! Yes, so I said to have a fixed option like Steam, without the possibility of deleting the history. Both problems have been solved.

It's bizarre that militancy in favor of not changing the name, this only happens in Albion. You'll know who's dishonest in the game, don't worry.

I play alone, I've never done anything bad for anyone. I just want to change my name even if I have to pay silver for it.
    • Midgard wrote:

No. As has been argued a hundred times before. Just no.
      "Just no" based on nothing.

Keep this tantrum. At least fix the meta and the broken weapons and return the solo DGs.

No argument. The only existing argument is easily refuted, a name history tab.

It's disrespectful to the community, I bought this game, that's a minimal support that a player should have.
    • Graves wrote:

"Just no" based on nothing.
      Just no based on all the reasons that have been given dozens of times before, which I wont waste my time repeating yet again. Look them up .. there are multiple threads on this, another one was not required
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter