HCE gives too much reward to be low risk activity

• PvE
    • HCE gives too much reward to be low risk activity

I am a player who lives in black zone and bases his economy on making PvE fame.
      I used to do group dungeons every day with my friends, but now they only do HCE,
      because it gives them more fame, more money, they don't have to transport or sell loot,
      they don't risk getting dived, yuck, I know this is rant, but please do something.
      ||
    • I'm HCE player.
      I started on HCE long time ago because i had no party to lvl up my builds on regular group dungeons.
      But after i while i realized that HCE is too much good to leave and at same time i was feeling like I was ignoring the whole game around me.
      I came from the spam 15 time. So for me HCE is just boring as fuck now but still so much good to get silver and fame.
      Sometimes i think about going to some high tier dungeons for fun and to live the risk (Actually play Albion) but there is no reward at all for doing that.
      I wish the game could back to normal like 2 years ago.
      Corrupted Dungeons killed the regular dungeons diving and farming and that made a lot of people go to HCE and now they won't leave because it's so easy to do it.
      How SBI balance the game can be easily compared to Riot Games.
      They don't play their own game and do changes based on black zone wars that no ones watch it or care about it.
    • liriose wrote:

Easy fix: don't nerf loot, just add risk.
      Mobs stop downing you and start KILLING you.
      Then it's HardCore Expedition.
      Imagine wanting that while some mobs hitting 2,5k and you need to pull 3 to finish the map in time...

While you are wearing a gear cost 100-200m.

While gankers in their 300k silvers build can earn more in much less time.
    • Malkalma wrote:

Imagine wanting that while some mobs hitting 2,5k and you need to pull 3 to finish the map in time...

YEAH THAT'S WHAT "HARDCORE" MEANS BRUH.
      If you have a hard time to finish your map, then it's fine & achieving a map should be satisfying.

Malkalma wrote:

Gankers don't get PVE fame. It's not always fun. 80% of the time is waiting.
      Divers get more fun and reward but their stuff is above 1M.
    • liriose wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

YEAH THAT'S WHAT "HARDCORE" MEANS BRUH.If you have a hard time to finish your map, then it's fine & achieving a map should be satisfying.

Malkalma wrote:

Gankers don't get PVE fame. It's not always fun. 80% of the time is waiting.Divers get more fun and reward but their stuff is above 1M.
      Damn, 1m? Thats crazy bro!

When I was doing discord ava raids my horse and bag cost more than that...

Guess what, have run after I have to pay 600-1000k for repair, same like you "might" lose after diving outnumbered a pve group who are half hp, no cds in pve gear while I am dealing with mobs that does 2k-3k damage (auto-attack, not spell), teleporting, freezes at a place and casting abilities and I have to predict that where the fuck it is or I get a shot that deals 4k damage, getting stunned for 5 seconds while I am out of the ability range, getting oneshot if I cast early or late an ability by 0.1 seconds, have to do risky pulls to finish the map in time and you want in these conditions to make gears worth of 200m to get destroyed after one mistake.

Seriously I don't understand what makes peple like you think if the HCE content get destroyed, magically thousands of players start to play PvP... Do you think these players who have < 1m pvp fame but 100-1000m pve fame, will join the rock-paper-scissor game?

Do you think it is 100% of the time it is fun to do the same maps with the same tactics over and over? Well, sometimes laggbion makes it interesting but it is not that lovely when one death make me pay out the silver half of your gear worth.