Please stop reducing farm crop production

• Please stop reducing farm crop production

Please SBI, farming is one of the thing i enjoy in albion, since yourselves has stated in recent interviews, Albion is not mainly PvP game.
      I understand you are modifying the game so that it is more a more difficult to earn silver and pay premium, so we spend real money for it, i have done it.

but you are reducing more and more the production, i have noticed, and recorded it, for simple carrots, with focus applied, the crop production was randomg from 12 to 18, and 8 to 10 for "bad" RNG, this was months ago, it started droping, until now...now we get 6 to 12, 4 in a bad RNG.

And im talking about 3 islands Lvl 6, all producing carrots.
      My other 3 were for horse breeding, and was self-sustainable, now every day i had to purchase carrots additionally because i no longer can maintain them by own production.

So please stop this, and also will be good if you announce it, not just irk it and expect people do not notice, may be new people will not, but that is the forum work, to reveal what you want to hide.
    • But i already pay for the benefit!

i understand the point, but you are hurting the ones who actually pay for the premium.

Would be better to block the island acquisition ability to only real money payment.

or purchased premuim has additional benefit, by the way before anyone screams "Pay 2 win" thats not it, its called pay2fast
    • @cybron14
      Well, I don't feel any change, around 400 (sometimes slightly more, sometimes a little less) crops / herbs from one island (max leveled) ..
      Also, if I'm not mistaken, nothing was written in any patch notes about changing the drop for harvesting.
      (about 13x a month, I harvest on 10 islands, in the past I harvested on more than 50 islands a day, but those times are gone-I'm lazy, but I really don't see a change ..)
    • There is RNG involved with crops. Rather than look at the individual field yields, look at the average yields of your plots.

You will find the average premium yield is around 8.2 units per field or (for simplicity) 72 per plot (of 9 fields).

So yes, sometimes you get 12 units from field 1 and 6 units from field 2.
    • cybron14 wrote:

but you are reducing more and more the production, i have noticed, and recorded it, for simple carrots, with focus applied
      focus has zero impact on crop yield

cybron14 wrote:

the crop production was randomg from 12 to 18, and 8 to 10 for "bad" RNG, this was months ago,
      Crop production is 6-12 with premium, the average being 9.It has NEVER been 12 to 18

If your yield is lower, maybe your premium ran out ... they changed nothing.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • yaaseth wrote:

Sponik wrote:

after reading your thread I wish they will drop it to 1
      seriously why do you think the whole game needs to do as you wish? there is an economy and SBI's changes are trying to stabilise it
      Why are you even commenting just to talk shit
      Ok, so instead i will write
      GOOD JOB, DON'T NERF CROPS SINCE I USE THEM TOO
      ALSO CAN YOU NERF EVERYTHING BUT ARCANE SINCE THIS IS THE WEAPON I USE
    • Cessari wrote:

With premium I always get between 6 and 12 herbs per patch and the seed return rate matches up to what it always has been as far as I have noticed. Do you have a patch note or other source for the change you're referring too?
      thats one of my points, this is a "hidden" change, like the laborers one, that they bring less enchanted items, and have a posibility of not bringing anything (which defintively did not exist months ago).
      but i reviewed with several other players and they noticed too, even a spanish talking streamer has mention this (BRADINSKY, which is featured in Creator Spotlight on June) and he has also noticed this situation.
    • cybron14 wrote:

thats one of my points, this is a "hidden" change, like the laborers one, that they bring less enchanted items, and have a posibility of not bringing anything (which defintively did not exist months ago).
      nonsense. Its been the same return rate since game launch ... nothings changed, and I bet I farm waaay more crops than you do a day.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • cybron14 wrote:

Cessari wrote:

With premium I always get between 6 and 12 herbs per patch and the seed return rate matches up to what it always has been as far as I have noticed. Do you have a patch note or other source for the change you're referring too?
      thats one of my points, this is a "hidden" change, like the laborers one, that they bring less enchanted items, and have a posibility of not bringing anything (which defintively did not exist months ago).but i reviewed with several other players and they noticed too, even a spanish talking streamer has mention this (BRADINSKY, which is featured in Creator Spotlight on June) and he has also noticed this situation.
      AFAIK, the "you get between x and y amount of resources per patch" has always existed since islands came out. if you're on a streak of getting say, 5 of each crop per pa